PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to start an NBA draft thread?

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 06:38 PM
Not that it matters of course in the grand scheme of things. :D

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 06:40 PM
Big shocker. The Bucks take Andrew Bogut number one.
Another big shocker. The Hawks will probably nab Marvin Williams.

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 06:45 PM
Yup, this is becoming a predictable draft. Marvin Williams to the Hawks.
BTW, is our KU fan The Right Way still around? His former basketball coach, the one who left KU without winning a national title and went to UNC and won a national title, was just on TV being interviewed. Yeah, bet ol' Roy regrets leaving KU. :D

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 06:48 PM
Utah Jazz, picking third, take Illinois guard Deron Williams.
This draft's what, like 15 minutes old, and already they've made the first three picks. The NFL draft goes at least 15 minutes before the No. 1 pick is selected.
Where's Mel Kiper Jr. to prattle on when you need him?

kelloggOUballa
6/28/2005, 08:45 PM
Raymond Felton my boy and Sean May are both going to Charlotte!!!!! freakin awesome!

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 08:58 PM
Raymond Felton my boy and Sean May are both going to Charlotte!!!!! freakin awesome!
A Heel fan on the side I see. ;)
BTW, where did Gerald Green end up? Wasn't that the guy who passed up a free ride to OSU because he apparently was a surefire lottery pick? Last time I checked, he was waiting in the green (no pun intended) room longer than Aaron Rodgers was during the NFL draft.

kelloggOUballa
6/28/2005, 09:10 PM
lol yep thats him, Green went 18th to the Boston Celtics. And yea, I love the Heels basketball team, especially that class whom I said would win it all when Ray, Sean and Rashad were freshmen!

King Crimson
6/28/2005, 09:15 PM
charlotte taking hometown boys is old hat: remember JR Reid?

i really like May as a player but he may be a classic "tweener".

AllAboutThe'O'
6/28/2005, 09:15 PM
lol yep thats him, Green went 18th to the Boston Celtics. And yea, I love the Heels basketball team, especially that class whom I said would win it all when Ray, Sean and Rashad were freshmen!
Hmmmmmmm, Green went 18th. Wonder what our Stillwater friends think about that?
The Celtics drafted a high schooler in the first round for the second straight year. Last year, they nabbed Al Jefferson, who was all set to go to Arkansas. Had Jefferson gone to Arkansas, I think the Hogs would've made the tournament.

Scott D
6/28/2005, 11:04 PM

pick a team already ;)

kelloggOUballa
6/29/2005, 02:31 AM
pick a team already ;)

haha Philly is my No. 1 team and always will be (well, unless AI gets traded or somethin). I liked the SIxers before AI, even though I was young, but now if he left I wouldn't know what to do. But my other teams are based on players.

TUSooner
7/12/2005, 09:08 PM
Not me!
Unless you want to draft the entire NBA and send them to Iraq.