PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite Sooner?

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:04 AM
Mine is the one that can spell.
Hillbillies!!!

OklahomaTrombone
6/20/2005, 01:05 AM
AND YOU CAN'T!

GottaHavePride
6/20/2005, 01:24 AM
http://www.dourish.com/photos/albums/scotland/photos/eilean-donan-castle-bridge5.jpg

OK, I see the bridge... but I'm not sure if I can make out the troll underneath.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 01:36 AM
Mine is the one that can spell.
Hillbillies!!!
Whatever dude, you kissed a guy.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:39 AM
http://www.musictap.net/DuanesPunkPitNotes/PitStopArt/db-p-full-rednecks.jpg I see the hillbillies now where is the sooner? oh there he is.

proud gonzo
6/20/2005, 01:40 AM
Ooh! I found it!!

http://img292.echo.cx/img292/4333/bridge9gn.jpg

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 01:44 AM
30-3, corn dog.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:52 AM
It's over mama's boy. Your little "program" is about to hit the great white terlit. That Votech of a school you call OU, will get beat down this year by the mighty huskernation. Mark it down suckers.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 01:53 AM
It's over mama's boy. Your little "program" is about to hit the great white terlit. That Votech of a school you call OU, will get beat down this year by the mighty huskernation. Mark it down suckers.
Are you still talking?

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:55 AM
You can't silence the truth, boy.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 01:55 AM
You can't silence the truth, boy.
What? I don't understand a word you just said.

Oh, wait, I don't speak Idiot. Nevermind.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:59 AM
You can't understand me. Ok. That is probably because you can't read well. I'll attempt to dumb it down for you.
Oklahamo=mama's boy, sister poking, camaro driving, illiterate dirt burglar.
Nebraska=God's country.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 02:01 AM
You can't understand me. Ok. That is probably because you can't read well. I'll attempt to dumb it down for you.
Oklahamo=mama's boy, sister poking, camaro driving, illiterate dirt burglar.
Nebraska=God's country.
What?

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 02:09 AM
I don't know if I can dumb it down any more. I have just about reached my ignorant-okie threashold but I'll give it my best for the less fortunate of the world.
Oklahomo=i-n-b-r-e-d r-e-d-n-e-c-k
Nebraska=y-o-u-r d-a-d-d-y
Now go to bed it's past your bedtime.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 02:10 AM
I don't know if I can dumb it down any more. I have just about reached my ignorant-okie threashold but I'll give it my best for the less fortunate of the world.
Oklahomo=i-n-b-r-e-d r-e-d-n-e-c-k
Nebraska=y-o-u-r d-a-d-d-y
Now go to bed it's past your bedtime.
What?

You come here and act like a dumbass I'm going to respond to you like you're a dumbass.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 02:13 AM
What?
I guess that is the only word they taught you at the great Oklahoma Votech for the Illiterate.
Boooma Thhhoooona!!!

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 02:14 AM
What?
I guess that is the only word they taught you at the great Oklahoma Votech for the Illiterate.
Boooma Thhhoooona!!!
So you speak with a lisp? Pillow-biter. NTTAWWT.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 02:18 AM
I see cleverness is your strongpoint.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 02:19 AM
I see cleverness is your strongpoint.
Your originality with your Oklahoma comments must be your strongpoint. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than come to the defending Big XII Champions' board and talk some of the weakest smack I've ever seen?

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 02:28 AM
Your originality with your Oklahoma comments must be your strongpoint. :rolleyes:

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than come to the defending Big XII Champions' board and talk some of the weakest smack I've ever seen?
Sadly it's true that is all I have to do since your wife dumped me yesterday. As for being the default big12 champion, someone has to fill the spot when Nebraska has a blip in the radar every fourty years.

Ike
6/20/2005, 02:50 AM
Sadly it's true that is all I have to do since your wife dumped me yesterday. As for being the default big12 champion, someone has to fill the spot when Nebraska has a blip in the radar every fourty years.
a blip on the radar? you cornholeshuckers have dropped the ball so bad that the borders of the husker nation no longer include the endzones at memorial stadium. its a little more than a blip on the radar...

or should I say, a little less than a blip on the radar. with a blip, we would actually be seeing something comming from Lincoln.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/20/2005, 02:57 AM
a blip on the radar? you cornholeshuckers have dropped the ball so bad that the borders of the husker nation no longer include the endzones at memorial stadium. its a little more than a blip on the radar...90's sooners anyone? Go ***************. Go ***************. Go!!!

Ike
6/20/2005, 02:58 AM
90's sooners anyone? Go ***************. Go ***************. Go!!!
except they plan on keeping their captain kangaroo...

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/20/2005, 02:58 AM
LOL. Oh my God, that is funny.
the******************* is Shnellenberger. I guess that is a dirty word now.

Ike
6/20/2005, 02:59 AM
LOL. Oh my God, that is funny.
the******************* is Shnellenberger. I guess that is a dirty word now.
has been for quite a while.

along with ******

SicEmBaylor
6/20/2005, 03:27 AM
This thread is freaking hillarious. I may begin talking smack to the Husker to complete the absurdity of it all.

Veritas
6/20/2005, 07:38 AM
This thread is freaking hillarious. I may begin talking smack to the Husker to complete the absurdity of it all.
You will find him strangely silent. :D

(Thank DE).

soonerjoker
6/20/2005, 09:12 AM
tommy cannot even spell "40".

XingTheRubicon
6/23/2005, 07:00 PM
Just in case you're still lurking.........

National Championships: OU
Conference Championships: OU
Head to Head: OU

and.......

UNL currently sucks

facts are fun, huh?

SoonerBorn68
6/24/2005, 07:40 AM
Nebraska=John Blake's country.

I fixed it for you.

snicker

SoonerBorn68
6/24/2005, 07:43 AM

One word: Tech

brmurf
7/4/2005, 09:24 AM
Now that last remark just isnt right------funny but hurts LOL
BTW I recall we hung 70 on the crimson one time

RedRum
7/4/2005, 11:29 PM
Now that last remark just isnt right------funny but hurts LOL
BTW I recall we hung 70 on the crimson one time

...and I recall last year you cheered in happiness after kicking a last second field goal to avoid being shutout. How the mighty have fallen.