PDA

View Full Version : Trailorhoma, the final frontier.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 12:55 AM
Well, well, well, You little inbreds finally discovered the internet. What's next indoor plumbing. You little okie hillbillies are making strides everyday. Someone should call your barefoot cousins in Arkansas and tell them someone taught you to read. The next thing you know you hicks will be crawling out of your trailors cashing in your welfare checks and buying tickets to see the Oklahomo Votech Sooners loose to the one and only huskernation. See ya there, if your car still runs.

OklahomaTrombone
6/20/2005, 01:04 AM
Well, well, well, You little inbreds finally discovered the internet. What's next indoor plumbing. You little okie hillbillies are making strides everyday. Someone should call your barefoot cousins in Arkansas and tell them someone taught you to read. The next thing you know you hicks will be crawling out of your trailors cashing in your welfare checks and buying tickets to see the Oklahomo Votech Sooners loose to the one and only huskernation. See ya there, if your car still runs.

If you are going to talk smack...you should make sure you haven't made any mistakes. It would also help if you could spell "trailer" correctly.

I guess "Hoked on foniks" really did work for you. Go back to the cornfield and see how many ears you can stick up your ***.

****er.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 01:48 AM
If you are going to talk smack...you should make sure you haven't made any mistakes. It would also help if you could spell "trailer" correctly.

I guess "Hoked on foniks" really did work for you. Go back to the cornfield and see how many ears you can stick up your ***.

****er.
Hey band nerd. I'm not sure if ebonics is the official language of Oklahoma but in the rest of the world they spell "foniks" with a "ph". Genius.

silverwheels
6/20/2005, 02:16 AM
Hey band nerd. I'm not sure if ebonics is the official language of Oklahoma but in the rest of the world they spell "foniks" with a "ph". Genius.
God made people like you for a reason so people like the rest of us could have something to laugh at.

TommieFrazier
6/20/2005, 02:24 AM
God made people like you so the EZ Mart bathrooms could stay nice and clean.

Rhino
6/20/2005, 09:50 AM
Well, well, well, You little inbreds finally discovered the internet. I like this guy.

SoonerFans.com - Covering Sooner sports coast-to-coast since 1995

picasso
6/20/2005, 11:47 PM
Nebraska, a small stretch of land betwixt Kansas City and Canada.

your most famous celebrities- Here's Johnny and Dick Cavett moved the hell outta there.

oh yeah, nice looking women you got up there too ya wank.

OUthunder
6/21/2005, 09:16 AM

Is that Veritas in cognito?

OUthunder
6/21/2005, 09:17 AM

n8v_ndn
6/21/2005, 10:54 AM
Snoop of his IP shows it coming from the NU Athletic dept. subnet...Coach Callahan, is that you? :eek:

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/21/2005, 11:42 AM
Gimme a kiss, TommieFrazier...

I'll put my teeth in first, I promise...

Reno
6/21/2005, 12:39 PM
First off I'd be surprised if your sorry, bugeating *** would even show up to the stompfest we're going to roll out onto your cornfed, offensive handicapped, assbackward, poor excuse for a division I team, asses. It sure will be funny to watch our freshmen DT's intercept your center's snaps and take it to the house to an encore of Boomer Sooner.

I hear your star recruit reads defensive fronts at a fourth grade level, that's super! How does it feel to get 70 hung on you at home? You'll be reminded of it soon enough. And if that's not enough we'll leave crop circles in the shape of your quarterback at the 50 yard line. Call it a calling card for OUr little visits.

We've got plenty of aggression but promise to take it out on the guys in pads and not your spirit group.

If you happen to show up make sure you bring your advil and stash a bottle for the pain we'll be bringin with us.

So as you read this from the basement of you parents house try not to get too worked up about this one. It's only one devastating loss that no doubt will be a repeat performance for years to come. Do you guys miss the top 25? How about a winning record?

Tell Callasham I said hello.

SicEmBaylor
6/23/2005, 01:28 PM
"Surrender Immediately!"
"The Statue of Liberty is Kaput!"
"Give Up Now, You Are Surrounded!
"It's Only a Flesh Wound!

Heh.

RiddlerOK
6/24/2005, 04:26 PM
God made people like you so the EZ Mart bathrooms could stay nice and clean.

Nice...........................very picture of a Husker player in your avatar...............that pretty much represents the caliber of corn-shuckers we'll plaster in Lincoln this year. :)

Statalyzer
6/26/2005, 04:43 PM
I think the original post set a Guiness record for the number of overused, unoriginal trash talk arguments used in a single paragraph.

Hey band nerd. I'm not sure if ebonics is the official language of Oklahoma but in the rest of the world they spell "foniks" with a "ph". Genius

Wow. Sarcasm is wasted on the stupid.

OklahomaTuba
6/28/2005, 10:06 AM
Shouldn't you be talking smack on the Iowa State boards?

You know, a program more on your level now?

Reno
6/28/2005, 08:42 PM
I expected more out of Frazier. He kind of died off there didn't he? He must be busy coaching that high school JV team.

mikeelikee
7/9/2005, 10:12 PM
What does the "N" on the Huskers' helmets stand for? "Nowledge".

Get off our board, dufus!

StoopTroup
7/12/2005, 10:19 PM
Does Veritas have Kids? ;)

picasso
8/3/2005, 12:25 PM
hows the blood clot?

surferdude
8/19/2005, 05:40 PM
TF. I though you were dead. I guess you just smell that way.

mikeelikee
8/22/2005, 04:55 PM
Hey, turkey-neck--who was awarded the Lawrence Phillips citizenship award this year?
Hmmmmmmm?

Q22
8/22/2005, 11:56 PM
Enjoy being thoroughly dominated in your own backyard this october.

soonermarkus
8/24/2005, 04:42 PM
wait, wait, wait....someone from Nebraska, trash talking Oklahoma??? Like Nebraska is the Mecca for great living? You could roll a damn bowling ball across your state and there would be nothing to stop it. I mean, Florida, New York, The Eastern states, ok ok ok...they may give us a little **** and it would be SOMEWHAT understood...But...you live in NEBRASKA!!! That's like a piece of **** telling a skunk it smells like ****. (oh, here comes the "oh, so you're calling your state a skunk comment..save it..way too obvious) beat us this year....then come back and talk all the trash you want. Go Big 12 North!!

OUstud
8/28/2005, 11:17 AM
5-6, 30-3, 70-10, 45-21.

Eat it.