PDA

View Full Version : george west?

tinkerite2002
6/19/2005, 12:16 PM
Anyone know any news on George West he is supposed to be the #1 recruit in the state and he plays at northeast high school?

Harry Beanbag
6/19/2005, 09:10 PM
According to Rivals, he's ranked #8 in the state and is pretty short.

http://oklahoma.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=38193&Sport=1

allanace16
6/21/2005, 11:34 AM
George is kinda short, but the guy is a physical freak. He can play. He kept Northeast in some games this year with some spectacular returns. Probably one of the best players to come out of Northeast in a long time. Real cool guy too.

/Northeast High class of 2005., OU class 2009

tinkerite2002
6/23/2005, 04:37 PM
well he is basically a half inch shorter than laron moore and about the same speed so I don't see the problem there. Besides with the rule changes in football most teams are going with the smaller quicker corners now. I would like to see laron moore and george west both end up at ou we could really use them at corner or safety and george is great at kickoff and punt returns

Harry Beanbag
6/23/2005, 07:44 PM
well he is basically a half inch shorter than laron moore and about the same speed so I don't see the problem there. Besides with the rule changes in football most teams are going with the smaller quicker corners now. I would like to see laron moore and george west both end up at ou we could really use them at corner or safety and george is great at kickoff and punt returns

What rule changes? Looks like Bob Stoops hasn't gotten the memo yet, every DB that has an offer from OU is at least 5'10". West and Moore are not among the offers at this point.

jccouger
6/28/2005, 10:29 AM