PDA

View Full Version : Just when I was starting to not dislike Shaq so much...

TopDawg
6/15/2005, 07:08 PM
I thought he handled the Kobe thing pretty well. And he had a good "not saying stupid stuff" year this year. But then he went and got stupid again. This morning on SC the interviewer asked him something about talking to Kobe and he said "Who?" and she said "Kobe Bryant" and he said something like "I don't know anybody by that name" and kept the little facade going through the rest of the interview.

GROW UP!

Brasky7
6/15/2005, 08:41 PM
I thought he handled the Kobe thing pretty well. And he had a good "not saying stupid stuff" year this year. But then he went and got stupid again. This morning on SC the interviewer asked him something about talking to Kobe and he said "Who?" and she said "Kobe Bryant" and he said something like "I don't know anybody by that name" and kept the little facade going through the rest of the interview.

GROW UP!

or at least act 2/3 your age... :mad:

i pretty much feel the same way about Shaq that you do...

dude, his (him being Kobe) team sucked this year, let that speak for itself... don't be sucha baby about The Therapist running you out of town, he got the short end of the stick... and the best revenge is living well... or something...

TopDawg
6/16/2005, 03:09 PM
exactly!

Scott D
6/16/2005, 03:15 PM
I think he's ticked that Phil went back to LA, and that was his way of expressing it....he probably wanted Phil to replace Stan Van Gundy.

TopDawg
6/16/2005, 03:19 PM
I think he's ticked that Phil went back to LA, and that was his way of expressing it....he probably wanted Phil to replace Stan Van Gundy.

You're probably right...he was also pretty short with his congratulatory remarks for Phil...but that's a pretty stupid way of expressing it.

Not you, Shaq.