PDA

View Full Version : Josh Freeman is a HUSKER.... (Well... not exactly so much anymore)

known enemy
6/4/2005, 09:11 AM
Thanks to everyone for caring,but this young man knows whats up. Top 5 qb every year sounds good to me. Be afraid. Be very afraid. WE ARE COMING.

BOOMERBRADLEY
6/4/2005, 09:30 AM
We are just hoping for a 5 win season :(

Ok ....That's more like it

Scott D
6/4/2005, 10:12 AM
and commitments in 'JUNE' when national signing day is in Feb. matter why?

Harry Beanbag
6/4/2005, 10:38 AM
So who's gonna be the top 5 QB this year? Freeman isn't it.

bri
6/4/2005, 12:26 PM
Oh man, I accidentally went to Huskerpedia by mistake! Oh, wait, I didn't.

F*ck off, troll.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/4/2005, 01:04 PM
I think every time a husker post on our board something crazy, everyone should just type "What"

like this

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/4/2005, 01:05 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bri
6/4/2005, 01:27 PM
Okay, but only if I can kick him in the balls, Stunner him, and then drink about six Miller Lites over his unconscious body afterwards. :D

And that's the bottom line....

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/4/2005, 01:39 PM
You take your jabronie caring *** back up that ramp, head down Route 3:16, check yourself into the Smackdown Hotel, and I will burn that ***** ****** to the ground.

Give me a big "Hell yeah!!!!" if you want me to negspek this guy!!!

Thanks to everyone for caring,but this young man knows whats up. Top 5 qb every year sounds good to me. Be afraid. Be very afraid. WE ARE COMING.

sooneron
6/4/2005, 01:52 PM
Hell Yeah!

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/4/2005, 01:54 PM
http://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10012000/10012173.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/stone_cold/videos/images/austinbeerbash.jpg

known enemy
6/4/2005, 03:45 PM
Fear thats what I see Fear. There are so many internet tough guys. Probobly couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper sack. p***y. I see ou people on our boards all the time .Most disrespectful. Some are good educated fans.Go back to smacking your wives around because Im a lover not a fighter.

Harry Beanbag
6/4/2005, 03:50 PM
Fear thats what I see Fear. There are so many internet tough guys. Probobly couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper sack. p***y. I see ou people on our boards all the time .Most disrespectful. Some are good educated fans.Go back to smacking your wives around because Im a lover not a fighter.

This guy is a big fan of irony. Hilarious.

Johnny5
6/4/2005, 04:19 PM
I was thinking the same thing. ^^^

Like I always say about ut. Nice to have talent, even better when the coaches use it.
nu and ut are in the same boat.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
6/4/2005, 05:02 PM
tig???

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/4/2005, 06:19 PM
You are my second favorite poster

Everyone else is tied for first ;)

But for real guys this guy is obviously a celebrity!!! He sounds like he taught Pee Wee Herman everything he knows

Rhino
6/4/2005, 09:14 PM
Who?

PrideTrombone
6/4/2005, 10:00 PM
This guy?

http://www.oah.org/activities/lectureship/img/josh_freeman.jpg

I think we'll be ok. :)

Salt City Sooner
6/5/2005, 12:03 AM
tig???
ROFL! That's EXACTLY who I was thinking this genius reminded me of.

Scott D
6/5/2005, 12:08 AM

boy, this post is more asanine than the one starting the thread.

del city teenagers RULe!
6/5/2005, 11:27 AM
You offered him. You should know who he is.Just didnt get him.

Scott D
6/5/2005, 11:53 AM
Well I think it's great that Husker fans are so into winning the JUNE recruiting wars :rolleyes:. Ask Mack how how important getting verbals in June is. :rolleyes:

Scott D
6/5/2005, 11:57 AM
You offered him. You should know who he is.Just didnt get him.

that reminds me... what is a 'assnine reader'? is that like a monkey with five asses, except they have nine and one can read?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/5/2005, 12:01 PM
I got negspeked for burning him down in Smackdown Hotel, but the troll doesn't even have enough power to take the post below even. Don't Neg Spek until it gets some weight, wait for like 100 post before neg spekdom!!! Silly Huskers, victories are for Sooners.

Duke o Brewery
6/5/2005, 12:03 PM
Well Fusker, OU already has a committment from our top QB prospect in this year's class. Thought you'd like to know. I'm sorry that you wasted our and your time coming over here to tell us about this Freeman person. buhbye.

Scott D
6/5/2005, 12:06 PM
I heard Nebraska got a commitment from one of them new fancy 4 slice toasters too. ;)

bri
6/5/2005, 02:41 PM
Maybe next, Nebraska can get a verbal from indoor plumbing.

del city teenagers RULe!
6/5/2005, 05:08 PM
You should all not quit your day jobs. You wouldnt make it at comedians.Im sorry you feel we have no indoor plumbing. Four slice toaster(Ew that was a good one).Hell I hope the carrier pigeon comes back soon with my mail. I was simply pointing out that he must have had someones interest at OU, because they offered him. Personal attacks come flyin.I come in peace.

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/5/2005, 05:26 PM
What if our day jobs is being comedians?

del city teenagers RULe!
6/5/2005, 05:49 PM
Lol I dont know.....Thats a good point. Im pretty excited to have this kid. Just makes for better comp. during practice.Hard to think that you have your job locked up when someone else is nipping at your heals. Ou has done a great job early in this recruiting year. I looked through the top 100 and 3/4 the players list you guys on there favorite list.Has Stoops started getting these results this early every year?

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/5/2005, 06:01 PM
Winning helps a whole lot. Also having a great coaching staff with a plan helps. OU has never had problem getting top athletes.

Scott D
6/6/2005, 01:28 AM
Lol I dont know.....Thats a good point. Im pretty excited to have this kid. Just makes for better comp. during practice.Hard to think that you have your job locked up when someone else is nipping at your heals. Ou has done a great job early in this recruiting year. I looked through the top 100 and 3/4 the players list you guys on there favorite list.Has Stoops started getting these results this early every year?

I hope this kid gets all Ryan Perriloux on Nebraska now...just because you won't shut up about him verbally committing in JUNE. :rolleyes:

del city teenagers RULe!
6/6/2005, 01:55 PM
Well Scott know one knows about these early commits. He was in contact with this years commit Marlon Lucky. They have a freindship. Josh also got his freind from Cali. a WR named Holt to commit. 6' 4" - 4.6 -40. I would tend to think that it would take alot for him to split. Could happen I guess.

NavyHusker
6/7/2005, 01:04 PM
The main reason for excitement over an early recruit is because we as Husker fans didn't see any signings until Dec/Jan under Solich. Then our QB's were usually down to us and Rutgers, Temple, schools that aren't powerhouses. Now we take a talented QB/Ath from another Big XII school, who brings a friend recruit WR from Cali. Things are looking better in the talent dept, now can we improve on Saturday??

Scott D
6/7/2005, 01:22 PM
it'll still be the same team this upcoming saturday :)

del city teenagers RULe!
6/7/2005, 04:52 PM
This Sat.? I havent checked but I dont think there is a game Sat.

Scott D
6/7/2005, 04:57 PM
well then you have no worries, because it'll still be the same team it was last Sat.

del city teenagers RULe!
6/7/2005, 05:01 PM
Just kiddin with ya. Lighten up dude.

Scott D
6/7/2005, 05:19 PM
oh and at this point...depending on how he feels...it sounds like his commitment hinges upon what position he decides is the most likely for him to advance to the next level on....since some schools are looking at him as a TE/WR/or DE.

del city teenagers RULe!
6/7/2005, 05:27 PM
I have was listening to a radio interveiw with him. He sounds very flexable. He said redshirting wasnt a prob.He also said being #2 wasnt a prob either. There are people that say that he outperformed Harrison Beck at our Nike qb camp. (this years #3 drop back qb)He will be a Qb if he ends up at Nebraska.

stoopified
6/19/2005, 11:14 PM
Who dat ?

aufan175
7/7/2005, 01:08 AM
Okay, but only if I can kick him in the balls, Stunner him, and then drink about six Miller Lites over his unconscious body afterwards. :D

And that's the bottom line....
lol

aufan175
7/7/2005, 01:12 AM
Could anyone tell me what the Neb vs. Texas Tech score was? I'm not a oklahoma or a nebraska fan, but this known enemy guy is retarded if he thinks Nebraska has a good football team. By the way I'm a auburn fan and have enjoyed this board so far.

Hella Sideburns
7/7/2005, 06:01 PM
what the hell happened to bri btw? I want to see what he thinks about our ****ty cubs this year.

Scott D
12/20/2005, 01:56 PM
and commitments in 'JUNE' when national signing day is in Feb. matter why?

Like I said before :D

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
12/20/2005, 02:04 PM
the RP comment was the best ;)

boomersooner28
12/20/2005, 02:11 PM
**EDIT**

Thread title should read: "Josh Freeman is NOT a HUSKER"

**EDIT**

Harry Beanbag
12/20/2005, 02:54 PM
Well Scott know one knows about these early commits. He was in contact with this years commit Marlon Lucky. They have a freindship. Josh also got his freind from Cali. a WR named Holt to commit. 6' 4" - 4.6 -40. I would tend to think that it would take alot for him to split. Could happen I guess.

I have was listening to a radio interveiw with him. He sounds very flexable. He said redshirting wasnt a prob.He also said being #2 wasnt a prob either. There are people that say that he outperformed Harrison Beck at our Nike qb camp. (this years #3 drop back qb)He will be a Qb if he ends up at Nebraska.

These are good ones too.

Scott D
12/20/2005, 04:34 PM
I hope this kid gets all Ryan Perriloux on Nebraska now...just because you won't shut up about him verbally committing in JUNE. :rolleyes:

GOLD I TELL YOU! GOLD! :D

Scott D
12/20/2005, 04:35 PM
**EDIT**

Thread title should read: "Josh Freeman is NOT a HUSKER"

**EDIT**

yeah, but the person who made it doesn't post here anymore so he can't edit the title, mebbe an Admin can though.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2005, 04:57 PM
Seems he was very flexible ;)

Big Red Ron
12/20/2005, 09:54 PM
Wow, what happened to bri?

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/20/2005, 09:57 PM
TexasLid tried to debrief SSA ;)

Sooner24
12/20/2005, 10:04 PM
Wow, what happened to bri?

I hear he is camped out at Josh Freemans house trying to talk him into switching to OU. :D

GDC
12/20/2005, 10:46 PM
Try the Buck.

BillyBall
12/22/2005, 08:20 AM
6 foot 6
231 lbs

The kid is a Philistine....

del city teenagers RULe!
1/9/2006, 02:56 AM
Screw you all. You talk like your crap doesn't stink. Pulling up OLD threads to say I told you so. Typical sooner fans. YOU suck. Your fans give Oklahoma a black eye with your arrogant crap. I hope you make it to the championship game next year. We will be there to kick your ***.

william_brasky
1/9/2006, 03:33 AM
Screw you all. You talk like your crap doesn't stink. Pulling up OLD threads to say I told you so. Typical sooner fans. YOU suck. Your fans give Oklahoma a black eye with your arrogant crap. I hope you make it to the championship game next year. We will be there to kick your ***.

http://www.sordeo.com/articles/bigimages/stupid.gif

Widescreen
1/9/2006, 09:00 AM
This has so many possibilities. I don't know where to start.