PDA

View Full Version : The right bra can change your life

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 06:05 AM
at least that's what the puff piece on our local morning news show says.

Offered only as a service to my Sooner sistern 'cause I'm a giver.

Who knew most wimmen only get fitted once in their lives and allegedly, reportedly, 80% of female people walk around in some unecessary pain with a bra that doesn't fit right.

According to the report, if there is boobage spillage or backfat bulgage above or below the thing, it don't fit right. Additionally, the right fit can visually take 20 pounds off a big girl.

Now get them tittays measured by someone qualified for the task (most upscale department stores have have one) and apparently you'll feel and look better. Note to hillbillies: There is probably not a qualified bra measuring technician to be found wearing a blue smock at any Wallly World.

Who knew? Dayum, screw Woodward and Bernstein, that's some fine investigative reportin' huh?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/3/2005, 06:45 AM
I watched a deal on Oprah about this. Those "What Not to Wear" British women were on there taking hostage women with saggy boobs.

They said most women wear too large a band size and too small a cup size. The first makeover they did, the woman had worn a size 36B. After she was maysured properly, she was wearing a 34D. They showed her husband in the audience, You would have thought they gave his wife an emergency plastic surgery backstage. Relax, mister. They are the same ones she had 2 hours ago.

TUSooner
6/3/2005, 06:47 AM
I know if I wore a bra, my life would be different.

achiro
6/3/2005, 07:23 AM
I worked at Dillard's for a while. I almost had the job of booby measurer but the second in command thought it would make women uncomfortable for a man to measure their boobies...phhhttt.

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 07:43 AM
They could make it easier for us guys if they would replace the snaps/hooks with velcro....:)

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 08:01 AM
They could make it easier for us guys if they would replace the snaps/hooks with velcro....:)

magnets would be quieter -- remember high school dates in a darkened movie theater? :D

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 08:06 AM
magnets would be quieter -- remember high school dates in a darkened movie theater? :D

Hey Homey that's a great idea........and they would always have to be inspected prior to walking through metal detectors.....;)

jthomasou78
6/3/2005, 08:43 AM
My wife saw the same Oprah program and followed their word, and wore a bra size she never has before and loves it.

Scott D
6/3/2005, 08:44 AM

damn....some of y'all must not get much practice....but I'm jus' sayin' ;)

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 08:47 AM

I'm an ace on them ones what hook in the front. :D

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 08:48 AM

You got that right........Iv'e been married for 27 years.......

Scott D
6/3/2005, 08:50 AM
You got that right........Iv'e been married for 27 years.......

you need to get your wife some back problems....I'm jus' sayin ;)

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 08:55 AM
you need to get your wife some back problems....I'm jus' sayin ;)

She's pretty well endowed......assisted bra removal after a while is pretty much a redundant independant process.......so to speak....

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 09:00 AM
part of getting your man card is being fluent in one-hand bra clasp undoing/removal people.

Soonerbabeinbama
6/3/2005, 09:02 AM
Well, I'll just take my chances and use my own "qualified" judgement on determining my bra size. I'm sorry, but I don't want "Ms. department store" groping my goods........that's all

Scott D
6/3/2005, 09:04 AM
part of getting your man card is being fluent in one-hand bra clasp undoing/removal people.

word!

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 09:04 AM
Ms. Department store can grope my goods anytime

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/3/2005, 09:55 AM
Get fitted, ladies. It's worth it to have Ethel rub her Emeraude-smelling hands on you at the department store.

Trust me.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 09:56 AM
Get fitted, ladies. It's worth it to have Ethel rub her Emeraude-smelling hands on you at the department store.

Trust me.

heh. thanks.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 09:59 AM
althought it can't be any worse than that yearly trip to the gyno.

Mjcpr
6/3/2005, 10:00 AM

Trust me.
Mrs Mj's grandma wears that. :D

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 10:04 AM
Mrs Mj's grandma wears that. :D

does she work at a department store???

Mjcpr
6/3/2005, 10:05 AM
does she work at a department store???
No, she old.

critical_phil
6/3/2005, 10:06 AM
the right bri can change your life in 3, 2, 1..........

SweetheartSooner
6/3/2005, 10:08 AM
Well, I'll just take my chances and use my own "qualified" judgement on determining my bra size. I'm sorry, but I don't want "Ms. department store" groping my goods........that's all

I completely agree!

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 10:09 AM
No, she old.

with most dept stores, that really doesn't matter. lol

especially in the Ling--gerie dept.

Veritas
6/3/2005, 10:19 AM
For reals. There should be remedial courses for those that haven't mastered this. Slight caveat, though...if you're too smooth getting that thing off you might set off the "playa radar."

Scott D
6/3/2005, 10:21 AM
For reals. There should be remedial courses for those that haven't mastered this. Slight caveat, though...if you're too smooth getting that thing off you might set off the "playa radar."

you gotta be so smoove that the radar doesn't register the smooveness flying low....

then again two fingers on a 4 hook is the best I've managed ;)

Mjcpr
6/3/2005, 10:21 AM
Not an issue here. I couldn't take one off with both hands and the lights on.

VeeJay
6/3/2005, 10:33 AM
Not one single pic in this thread. I am truly disappointed. This lady clearly needs to be re-fitted:

:imagine crazy hot SBB girl:

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 10:35 AM
Not one single pic in this thread. I am truly disappointed. This lady clearly needs to be re-fitted:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 10:37 AM
IBTL

BIG TIME

Scott D
6/3/2005, 10:37 AM
heh....buhleting...in 3....2......

Veritas
6/3/2005, 10:44 AM
Wow. Um, I got to, um, well, I'll be back in 5 minutes. Or so.

In the meantime if you could edit your posts... :D

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 10:47 AM
In the meantime if you could edit your posts... :D
Ya think. I would think that's a little more then just a skosh of cleavage that some get in trouble for.

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 10:47 AM
[QUOTE=VeeJay]Not one single pic in this thread. I am truly disappointed. This lady clearly needs to be re-fitted:

:imagine crazy CRAZY hawt SBB girl:

I'd like to guess her age first......:eek:

Veritas
6/3/2005, 10:50 AM
....and I'm back. Damn that chick is smoking hawt. DAMN.

Sorry but I gotta...

Soonerbabeinbama
6/3/2005, 10:50 AM

Trust me.
Thanks BSG - but I've got quite a nice fit!! :D

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 10:51 AM
what department store does she go to.....i'd like to help her get the right fit.

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 10:52 AM
....and I'm back. Damn that chick is smoking hawt. DAMN.

Sorry but I gotta...
REALLY????

Other than the tits I just don't see it.

Veritas
6/3/2005, 10:53 AM
what department store does she go to.....i'd like to help her get the right fit.
Me too. Good lord. I'm ruined for working the rest of the day.

TOTP, brafitters!

IR4OU
6/3/2005, 10:53 AM
Hmmm measuring boobs at Dillard’s for a livin’.

I'll be right back!

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 10:55 AM
Ok, I just took a moment to fight cancer, what did I miss?

Scott D
6/3/2005, 10:58 AM
REALLY????

Well we could start with the raven tresses, the olive complexion...the smoky almond eyes.....then there are her assets. :)

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 11:01 AM
You know I always give a chick a fair chance and I appreciate other women's beauty, but I just ain't feelin' this one.

IR4OU
6/3/2005, 11:02 AM
You know I always give a chick a fair chance and I appreciate other women's beauty, but I just ain't feelin' this one.

Then can I feel it? :cool:

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 11:04 AM
I missed her *** ets.

Sexy Sooner Angel
Be my guest

Veritas
Well we could start with the raven tresses, the olive complexion...the smoky almond eyes.....then there are her assets. :)
What he said. Girl looks like Rosario Dawson with even bigger tracts of land.

IR4OU
6/3/2005, 11:05 AM
I missed her *** ets.

Have no fear, I can measure that also. ;)

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 11:07 AM
generally speaking, if she's sporting above average headlights, she's likely sporting an above average bumper.

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 11:07 AM
What he said. Girl looks like Rosario Dawson with even bigger tracts of land.
So this chick is the slut version of Rosario Dawson then?

Soonerbabeinbama
6/3/2005, 11:08 AM
You know Veritas........ if you weren't such a "fuddy duddy" the ladies of the SF could post some very nice pics. Maybe you should take a vote??

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 11:09 AM
Heh. Yeah, been there done that ain't doin' it again. Nothing good can come of it.

OklahomaTrombone
6/3/2005, 11:10 AM
You know Veritas........ if you weren't such a "fuddy duddy" the ladies of the SF could post some very nice pics. Maybe you should take a vote??

Thats what PEEMS are for...

OU4LIFE
6/3/2005, 11:11 AM
Heh. Yeah, been there done that ain't doin' it again. Nothing good can come of it.

oh now that's not true...

*boiing*

Veritas
Me? Fuddy duddy? Are you kidding me? I just got there before Beano or somebody else did!

Scott D

Hey, you asked....if you dinnae want to hear my answer :P

ixnay on the Rosario Dawson...she's more of a caramel complexion, this chick was definitely more olive complexion....

Veritas
6/3/2005, 11:15 AM
Hey, you asked....if you dinnae want to hear my answer :P

ixnay on the Rosario Dawson...she's more of a caramel complexion, this chick was definitely more olive complexion....
Yeah, but the eye color, hair color, the defined cheekbones...I thought she was reminiscent of Rosario Dawson. :shrugs:

I'd hit it like it owed me money.

Scott D
6/3/2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but the eye color, hair color, the defined cheekbones...I thought she was reminiscent of Rosario Dawson. :shrugs:

I'd hit it like it owed me money.

that's probably because I'd say this lass definitely has some 'latina' features....and since rosario is half puerto rican.... ;)

I'd hit it and take the money she owed me :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/3/2005, 11:21 AM
For you girls thinking you're just fine...

...you might be. But I thought was, too. It can't hurt and the ladies really don't grope you or anything. More like your Granny helping you get dressed or something.

I benefitted from it greatly. You might, too.

KC//CRIMSON
6/3/2005, 11:22 AM

...you might be. But I thought was, too. It can't hurt and the ladies really don't grope you or anything. More like your Granny helping you get dressed or something.

So did Phil Mickelson. Hey-O!

TopDaugIn2000
I might have to make a trip to the dept store then. I certainly can't hurt anything.

Veritas
I'd hit it and take the money she owed me :D
I'd hit it like I owed her money and she kept calling like those bastages from Wachovia. ;)

Scott D
6/3/2005, 11:24 AM
I'd hit it like I owed her money and she kept calling like those bastages from Wachovia. ;)

I'd hit it so much that she'd be callin me Papi and paying me rent. :)

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 11:25 AM
way to get this thread locked guys.
IBTL

KC//CRIMSON
6/3/2005, 11:27 AM
*Costanza's. George, Estelle and Frank are eating dinner. George is pounding a ketchup bottle.*

Frank: Why do you need all that ketchup for?

George: This is my ketchup. I bought this ketchup just so I could have as much as I want.

Frank: So, I talked to Phil Casacof today.

Estelle: Phil Casacof?

Frank: Yeah, you know my friend, the bra salesman. He says they are looking maybe to put somebody on so I got you an interview next Friday with his boss.

George: Next Friday, what time?

Frank: 2 o'clock.

George: That's my whole afternoon! I was going to look for sneakers.

Frank: You can look for sneakers the next day!

Estelle: He doesn't know anything about bras.

George: I know a little. Besides, what do you have to know?

Frank: Well, it wouldn't hurt to go in the and be able to discuss it intelligently. Maybe you should take a look at a few bras? Where is you bra? Give him a bra to look.

Estelle: I am not giving him a bra.

Frank: Why not?

Estelle: Because I don't need him looking at my bra.

Frank: Why, so he'll go to the interview and he wouldn't know what he's talking about!?!

George: Do we have to...?

Frank: You don't even know what they're made from.

George: They are made from lycra-spandex.

Frank: Get out of here! Lycra-spandex?

Estelle: I think they are made from lycra-spandex.

Frank: Wanna bet? How much you wanna bet?

Estelle: I'm not betting!

Frank: Take a look.

Estelle: All right, I'll get a bra.

Frank: I don't know what the big problem is getting a bra?!

George: She doesn't want to get a bra.

Frank: I'm not saying go to the library and read the whole history, but it wouldn't kill you to know a little bit about it.

George: All right, it wouldn't kill me.

Frank: How long it takes to find a bra? What's going on in there? You ask me to get a pair of underwear, I'm back in two seconds...you know about the cup sizes and all? They have different cups.

George: I-I know about the cups.

Frank: You got the A, B, C the D. That's the biggest.

George: I know the D is the biggest. I've based my whole life on knowing that the D is the biggest.

Estelle: Here, here's the bra.

Frank: Let me see it.

Estelle: 100% lycra-spandex.

Frank: Let me see it.

Estelle: I told you. Here, think you know everything?

Frank: Hmm, that's surprising. All right, what else? You got the cups in the front, two loops in the back. All right, a guess that's about it.

George: I got it. Cups in the front, loops in the back.

Estelle: You got ketchup on it!

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 11:27 AM

Here's a picture of a gal granny helped a while back.....

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0054215/Ss/0054215/1?path=gallery&path_key=0054215

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/3/2005, 11:38 AM
There are these amazing bras at Dillard's that are like $60. I forgot the brand, but they feel like your body is wrapped in silk. Oprah loves them. I think I am going to visit the brafitter this weekend so I can get one in the right size.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 11:40 AM
There are these amazing bras at Dillard's that are like $60. I forgot the brand, but they feel like your body is wrapped in silk. Oprah loves them. I think I am going to visit the brafitter this weekend so I can get one in the right size.

$60?!?!?!?!?! I think that's what the new VS bra is priced at....something close to that anyway. Now, I can see 20-25, but NOT $60!!!! Sorry, no can do.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 11:41 AM
Victoria can KEEP her secrets for that price.

Scott D
6/3/2005, 11:41 AM
if Oprah liked em, they probably are silk...fresh off of the worm. ;)

Scott D
6/3/2005, 11:42 AM
Victoria can KEEP her secrets for that price.

Victoria has no secrets...I told you people this 2 months ago.

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 11:50 AM
Dayum,
I post a perfectly respectable PSA to benefit my Okie sistahs in the interest of their health, comfort and adequate support and you people have completely smutted it up. :D

BTW, Mrs Homey can do that thing where she can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. I think its a magic trick or something.

Mjcpr
6/3/2005, 12:14 PM
Dayum,
I post a perfectly respectable PSA to benefit my Okie sistahs in the interest of their health, comfort and adequate support and you people have completely smutted it up. :D

BTW, Mrs Homey can do that thing where she can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. I think its a magic trick or something.
Can she tie a knot in a cherry stem?

silverwheels
6/3/2005, 12:17 PM
I missed it all! :mad:

VeeJay
6/3/2005, 12:21 PM
REALLY????

tits

tits

tits

Errrrrr....uh......Huh??

Mjcpr
6/3/2005, 12:23 PM
I missed it all! :mad:
Me too.

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 12:23 PM
Can she tie a knot in a cherry stem?

darn skippy! without using her hands too.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 01:15 PM

ehhh, it's a standard for us females.

AMSooner
6/3/2005, 01:31 PM
$60?!?!?!?!?! I think that's what the new VS bra is priced at....something close to that anyway. Now, I can see 20-25, but NOT $60!!!! Sorry, no can do.

I have one of the new VS Ipex bras and it wasn't $60. I think it was about $45, not that much more than the regular kind. I like it a lot. I'm going to buy another one this weekend.

silverwheels
6/3/2005, 01:33 PM
ehhh, it's a standard for us females.

I like this thread. :)

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 01:35 PM
I have one of the new VS Ipex bras and it wasn't $60. I think it was about $45, not that much more than the regular kind. I like it a lot. I'm going to buy another one this weekend.

IPEX. that's what I couldn't think of. Is it really THAT good????? If so, I might have to check it out.

tulsaoilerfan
6/3/2005, 01:47 PM
I really don't know why you women even wear those damn things. :D

John

Sexy Sooner Angel
6/3/2005, 01:53 PM
I can think of many women out there who don't wear them and should. Not every pair of tits are nice. For every 1 nice set you have to see 50 NASTY ones.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 01:54 PM
some of us don't want black eyes.....

silverwheels
6/3/2005, 01:55 PM
some of us don't want black eyes.....

I really like this thread. :) :)

IB4OU2
6/3/2005, 01:58 PM
I can think of many women out there who don't wear them and should. Not every pair of tits are nice. For every 1 nice set you have to see 50 NASTY ones.

Sis, when did you ever go into "Cloud Nine"????........:mad:

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2005, 02:12 PM
Well I guess all girls can't be as blessed as you ;) After seeing yours none of us will ever ever see a nicer set ever again. So thanks for ruining lifes :P

IR4OU
6/3/2005, 02:15 PM
But how about the Left Bra?

Scott D
6/3/2005, 02:23 PM
anyone find it odd that we have a thread about tittays go 5 pages and no sign of Fugue......pg, did Pippin kill him?

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 02:27 PM
hmmmmmmm. that is mighty strange

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2005, 02:39 PM
I used to know a girl that would show her water bra to everyone and be like wow!!! So I assume they are awesome or something.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 02:41 PM
OVER-RATED

clap
clap
clap clap clap

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 02:42 PM
she just wanted the attention

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2005, 02:43 PM
what the water bra is overrated? I don't really know, she just seemed so proud, it isn't like I am a bra expert, I blush every time I walk past Victoria's Secret. And me and my g'f walked by there and they had that new bra and I was "hey I hear those are awesome, you should buy one" I proceeded to get ignored until we got back to the car then I found out that was insensitive because it implied I didn't like her current bra's. So i try to stay away from any Bra talk.

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 03:35 PM
men.... :rolleyes:

Veritas
6/3/2005, 03:36 PM
I can't believe we're 5 pages in an nobody's mentioned "The Bro."

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2005, 03:45 PM
So you think I messed up too. I really did just hear they were like the most comfortable bra ever. I was trying to be sweet.

men.... :rolleyes:

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 03:53 PM
So you think I messed up too. I really did just hear they were like the most comfortable bra ever. I was trying to be sweet.

you have a PEEM

Gandalf_The_Grey
6/3/2005, 04:11 PM
when is someone going to start a thread in the basketball forum called "The Right Drew can change your life!"

TopDaugIn2000
6/3/2005, 04:12 PM
the dorks that hang out in the sports forums wouldn't understand it...... ;)

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 05:12 PM
Mrs Homey enjoys the UnderArmour sports bras when she needs to get all hot and sweaty. She has all the colors but the black ones are the coolest.

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/7672/1136black7rx.jpg

Just sayin'

GDC
6/3/2005, 05:23 PM
http://wally83.tripod.com/theyremine1.gif

Soonerbabeinbama
6/3/2005, 05:23 PM
Mrs Homey enjoys the UnderArmour sports bras when she needs to get all hot and sweaty. She has all the colors but the black ones are the coolest.

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/7672/1136black7rx.jpg

Just sayin'
UnderArmour? Are those things bullet proof homey? Might be able to use one of those in the "back wolds" of Alabama - dodging "pop a cap in your ***" bullets!! :eek:

Okla-homey
6/3/2005, 05:57 PM
UnderArmour? Are those things bullet proof homey? Might be able to use one of those in the "back wolds" of Alabama - dodging "pop a cap in your ***" bullets!! :eek:

Mrs Homey is from the pine barrens of S. Carolina. She can skin a buck and run a trot line. Ain't a gangsta alive that would have a chance against her when them green eyes get the "i'm gonna rip yer head off an sh*t down your neck" sparkle in them.

My gawd I love that woman and wouldn't trade her for a sack of nickels. :D

BeetDigger
6/3/2005, 06:06 PM

One time, I tried taking off my underwear without taking off my pants. Talk about a real magic trick. :eek:

tulsaoilerfan
6/3/2005, 06:24 PM

Oh hell, i don't think most guys care if they are nasty or nice, as long as they are out on display.
:D :D

John

GDC
6/3/2005, 06:38 PM
My gawd I love that woman and wouldn't trade her for a sack of nickels. :D

How about for a bag of $4 million nickels?
:D (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050602/ap_on_re_us/rare_nickel_3)

LoyalFan
6/4/2005, 08:17 AM

Yup! Earned my O-HBCU/R certification in my Dad's (Then new) 1960 Olds 98 at the San Pedro Drive-in Theatre, San Antonio, October '60. Made my senior year in HS much more meaningful.
I've continued, to this day, to pass the annual certificate renewal exam.

Loyal"Mr.Fingers"Fan

So many dance team members, so little time!

TopDaugIn2000
7/21/2005, 08:36 PM
I decided to give this whole "measuring" thing a try, and as I was getting felt up by the very nice lady at Dillard's tonight I thought about this thread.

I came in wearing a 36C. She measured me and concluded that the one I was wearing was "way too small, girl!". Apparently I measure a 38DD. WHOAH! Lunch lady bra!!! We split the difference and she brought me sevaral types to try. I left with 3 shiny new 38D bras and I'm a happy girl. One is in the washing machine as we speak, getting ready to be worn tomorrow. I'll let you know how my day goes. :)

nmsoonergirl
7/21/2005, 08:39 PM
You are going to get asked out by about 130 South Ovalites, you know.....

colleyvillesooner
7/21/2005, 08:52 PM
I decided to give this whole "measuring" thing a try, and as I was getting felt up by the very nice lady at Dillard's tonight I thought about this thread.

I came in wearing a 36C. She measured me and concluded that the one I was wearing was "way too small, girl!". Apparently I measure a 38DD. WHOAH! Lunch lady bra!!! We split the difference and she brought me sevaral types to try. I left with 3 shiny new 38D bras and I'm a happy girl. One is in the washing machine as we speak, getting ready to be worn tomorrow. I'll let you know how my day goes. :)

How you doin?

Okla-homey
7/21/2005, 08:53 PM
Apparently I measure a 38DD

and she's a redhead AND an architect boys!

May I worship you? ;)

silverwheels
7/21/2005, 08:57 PM
Apparently I measure a 38DDand she's a redhead AND an architect boys!

Dear Lord, I think my pants just twitched.

VeeJay
7/21/2005, 09:07 PM
Let the puppies breathe!

StoopTroup
7/21/2005, 09:15 PM
This thread is so smutty!

Thanks!

:D

BeetDigger
7/21/2005, 09:53 PM
Pics?

yermom
7/21/2005, 09:55 PM
wow, you know not what you have done TD :D

nice sig homey...

Okla-homey
7/21/2005, 10:03 PM
wow, you know not what you have done TD :D

nice sig homey...

Wasn't it Dizzy Dean who said, "it ain't braggin' if you can do it?" Well sir, in my book, with cans like those, certified by the professional bra-fitting department at Dillards, TD2K can do it! :D

TopDaugIn2000
7/21/2005, 10:05 PM
and she's a redhead AND an architect boys!

May I worship you? ;)

heh.

yeah, I'm asking for it.

and I BOUGHT a D, not a DD like I measured

silverwheels
7/21/2005, 10:06 PM
Her Redheaded-Double-D-ness responds!

TopDaugIn2000
7/21/2005, 10:06 PM
You are going to get asked out by about 130 South Ovalites, you know.....

still not seeing any negative to this post.....

TopDaugIn2000
7/21/2005, 10:07 PM
Her Redheaded-Double-D-ness responds!

yeah, I'm still awake. Flaunting my goods about the SO.

silverwheels
7/21/2005, 10:08 PM
yeah, I'm still awake. Flaunting my goods about the SO.

Bring it on! :D

TopDaugIn2000
7/21/2005, 10:22 PM
heh

I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow as to how it all works out. ;)

VeeJay
7/21/2005, 10:31 PM
May as well put this in now rather than later...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00004CSSW.02._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Czar Soonerov
7/21/2005, 10:35 PM
Did you know bra's come in different sizes? You've got your A, B, C, and your D! The D is the biggest! Did you know that?

Okla-homey
7/21/2005, 10:38 PM
heh

I'll keep everyone posted tomorrow as to how it all works out. ;)

TD2K,
If you had bought the double D ones like the nice bra-fitting lady told you, perhaps nothing could work out in the first place. I'm quite sure she warned you about bosom spillage. The requirement to share that bit of consumer education is an essential element of the American Professional Brassiere Fitters of America "code of ethics."

OklahomaTrombone
7/21/2005, 11:24 PM
Phew.

PasadenaBound06
7/22/2005, 12:01 AM
wear r teh nekid pics?

GottaHavePride
7/22/2005, 12:03 AM
wear r teh nekid pics?
SoonerWill? ;)

IB4OU2
7/22/2005, 07:52 AM
It's ironic this thread came up again because I was shopping for ripe melons last night..........weird.......

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:01 AM
TD2K,
If you had bought the double D ones like the nice bra-fitting lady told you, perhaps nothing could work out in the first place. I'm quite sure she warned you about bosom spillage. The requirement to share that bit of consumer education is an essential element of the American Professional Brassiere Fitters of America "code of ethics."
no, she told me I shoud try the D first, and it worked great.

Should I be creaped out that while "fitting" me and adjusting everything she told me I had "nice muscle tone"???? :O

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:01 AM
It's ironic this thread came up again because I was shopping for ripe melons last night..........weird.......

that is ironic. I've got a couple in case you didn't find any......

Okla-homey
7/22/2005, 08:04 AM

Should I be creaped out that while "fitting" me and adjusting everything she told me I had "nice muscle tone"???? :O

mmmmm...muscular melons. ;)

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:05 AM
well, it's just after 8, and so far so good!

VeeJay
7/22/2005, 08:16 AM

I would have asked for a massage.

colleyvillesooner
7/22/2005, 08:21 AM

No, not at all. Just go with what feels natural....and tape it.

MamaMia
7/22/2005, 08:22 AM
My grandaughter crawled up on my lap one evening and said "Nana, can I lay my head on your pillows?" :)

Okla-homey
7/22/2005, 08:23 AM
TD,
FWIW, the right bro can change your life too ;)

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/901/undcovb10sy.jpg

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:28 AM
No, not at all. Just go with what feels natural....and tape it.

lol

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:28 AM
TD,
FWIW, the right bro can change your life too ;)

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/901/undcovb10sy.jpg

I bet he could :texan:

C&CDean
7/22/2005, 08:36 AM
Alright already. If somebody needs to get laid, how about PMing whoever it is you wanna do and get it over with? Thank you. Nobody needs soft-core pron this early in the morning.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:37 AM
It's in honor of Thunder.

Today is his BIG DAY

Okla-homey
7/22/2005, 08:44 AM
Alright already. If somebody needs to get laid, how about PMing whoever it is you wanna do and get it over with? Thank you. Nobody needs soft-core pron this early in the morning.

Aye sir, but know this, this thing started way back on June 3. It's basically innocent and, despite the way some of the horndogs carry on, no one is going to get laid. Speshully since its an innerweb site. :D

Mjcpr
7/22/2005, 08:45 AM
despite the way some of the horndogs carry on, no one is going to get laid. Speshully since its an innerweb site. :D
Wha??

I've invested 12k into this thing, I better be getting something out of it.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:46 AM
Aye sir, but know this, this thing started way back on June 3. It's basically innocent and, despite the way some of the horndogs carry on, no one is going to get laid. Speshully since its an innerweb site. :D

thank you! I was just reporting my findings. I was one of the many women out there wearing the incorrect size. This thread saved me many hours of discomfort. I appreciate that.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:47 AM
Wha??

I've invested 12k into this thing, I better be getting something out of it.

d00d, you need a cheaper ISP....

Mjcpr
7/22/2005, 08:48 AM
d00d, you need a cheaper ISP....
Posts, Hooty, posts.

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2005, 08:49 AM
thank you! I was just reporting my findings. I was one of the many women out there wearing the incorrect size. This thread saved me many hours of discomfort. I appreciate that.

Were you as surprised as I was when they told you what size you should be wearing? I was like 'WHAT? - no flippin' way, lady' but when I tried the right size on I felt the difference immediately.

I'm glad you posted this, TD.

Do it, ladies. It could save you some serious discomfort.

Mjcpr
7/22/2005, 08:51 AM
Were you as surprised as I was when they told you what size you should be wearing?
Come on, Dolly......spill 'em. I mean spill it.

colleyvillesooner
It's in honor of Thunder.

Today is his BIG DAY

It's never Thunders "big" day ;)

Okla-homey

You're welcome, and FWIW, you are my favorite anonymous redheaded OU architect alum 38DD female person, yet as a happily married person, I do not have any bizarro, sicko preverted fantasies about running off to Fiji wid ya. Afterall, you once advised me on the best drafting table to buy for my daughter, and stuff.

Some of these other fellers however... :eek:

OU Adonis
Can someone post the cliff notes on this thread?

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 08:53 AM
Posts, Hooty, posts.

oh yeah, duh

lol

BlondeSoonerGirl
7/22/2005, 08:54 AM
Come on, Dolly......spill 'em. I mean spill it.

I went in wearing a 38B when I should have been wearing a 36C. I was compensating for the smaller cup size by getting one that was bigger across the chest.

When I put the right one on I just went 'ahhhhh'. It actually made a difference in my posture. Just a good thing all the way around...

TopDaugIn2000
Were you as surprised as I was when they told you what size you should be wearing? I was like 'WHAT? - no flippin' way, lady' but when I tried the right size on I felt the difference immediately.

I'm glad you posted this, TD.

Do it, ladies. It could save you some serious discomfort.
no kidding. I was shocked!!! lol
Feels so much better though!

TopDaugIn2000
You're welcome, and FWIW, you are my favorite anonymous redheaded OU architect alum 38DD female person, yet as a happily married person, I do not have any bizarro, sicko preverted fantasies about running off to Fiji wid ya. Afterall, you once advised me on the best drafting table to buy for my daughter, and stuff.

Some of these other fellers however... :eek:

awww shucks. thanks.

how's that table working out for her anyway?

colleyvillesooner
7/22/2005, 08:55 AM
bottom of the page, yo

Mjcpr
7/22/2005, 08:56 AM
I went in wearing a 38B when I should have been wearing a 36C.
I don't know why I asked that.....the sizes never tell me anything.

TopDaugIn2000
Can someone post the cliff notes on this thread?

send every girl you know to Dillards to get measured for the correctly sized bra. Trust me (and BSG)

colleyvillesooner
This thread gets an:

http://members.aol.com/greg51090/images/quagmire.jpg

Okla-homey
7/22/2005, 09:02 AM
awww shucks. thanks.

how's that table working out for her anyway?

It's been fine. I broke down and sprang for one of those Alvin straight edges that run up and down on wires mounted to the table too. I asked her why a flippin' t-square wouldn't work and she just sighed loudly and rolled those big beautiful baby blues at me and I said..."whatever." Deans List, as a frosh. I'm pleased.

thanks for askin'

Stanley1
7/22/2005, 09:06 AM
It's been fine. I broke down and sprang for one of those Alvin straight edges that run up and down on wires mounted to the table too. I asked her why a flippin' t-square wouldn't work and she just sighed loudly and rolled those big beautiful baby blues at me and I said..."whatever." Deans List, as a frosh. I'm pleased.

thanks for askin'

Impressive.

OklahomaTrombone
7/22/2005, 09:07 AM
rolled those big beautiful baby blues at me and I said..."whatever."

go on....

;)

BTW - I told the manager about the dude wearing the shirt. He was pleased, apparently they had a Heisman week on Best Damn Sports Show Period, and he gave Tom Arnold a Billy Sims BBQ had and Tom talked about the place on air.

BeetDigger
7/22/2005, 09:09 AM
Nobody needs soft-core pron this early in the morning.

I think you have it reversed. Who doesn't need soft-core pron early in the morning?

Mjcpr
7/22/2005, 09:09 AM
I think you have it reversed. Who doesn't need soft-core pron early in the morning?
Old guys, apparently.

;)

BeetDigger
7/22/2005, 09:13 AM
Old guys, apparently.

;)

Heh.

Probably makes the cattle all that more attractive.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 09:26 AM

thanks for askin'

hey that's awesome. I bet EVERYONE is jealous. Never failed, every time I walked into studio I had to run somebody off that had decided to "borrow" my drafting table while I wasn't there. They all loved it. I didn't mind, but they just had to get outta my chair when I got there.

she prolly uses that at home though. I know I would!

and Congrats to her on the Dean's list!!!

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 09:26 AM
CRANKY Old guys, apparently.

;)

fixed

VeeJay
7/22/2005, 09:41 AM
May I make a motion that Fridays become Breast Roundtable Day?

TopDaugIn2000
May I make a motion that Fridays become Breast Roundtable Day?

better than politics!

IB4OU2
that is ironic. I've got a couple in case you didn't find any......

Sorry TD, I'm stuck with my wife's honeydews.......

Mjcpr
May I make a motion that Fridays become Round Breasts on the Table Day?
You got my vote, brotha.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 09:47 AM
Sorry TD, I'm stuck with my wife's honeydews.......

no need to appologize.

OUinFLA
7/22/2005, 09:53 AM
Old guys, apparently.

;)

Wrong.

TopDaugIn2000
7/22/2005, 04:53 PM
well the work day is almost over and my new purchase is still feeling great. ahhhhh