PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the Rangers game???

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 10:54 PM
Sonic Slam Inning. Home run wins the contestant they draw couple hundred bucks. Grand Slam wins $25,000. Bases were loaded and Mathews hit's one deep, and the A's outfielder reaches over the wall and brings it back...now that would suck to watch $25,000 slip away...heh

GrapevineSooner
5/4/2005, 10:32 AM
They mentioned it on the late night Sportscenter. The anchor thought they should throw a limeade or foot long chili dog her way as a consolation prize. :D

Sooner51
5/4/2005, 10:41 AM
I always wanted to sign up for that.
I miss the Temple.
I miss Pudge Rodriquez.
I miss Bill Jones.
What really sucks is that I finally got me some partial season tix (good seats too) right before I moved away from the metroplex. I ended up giving them away dammit.

Paperclip
5/4/2005, 10:23 PM
I miss Bill Jones.

Lewin is infinitely better.

soonerjoker
5/5/2005, 08:14 AM
no he's not, he's a homer & suck-up.
makes me sick when he calls tom g. "tag".
what a phony.

Sooner51
5/5/2005, 09:36 AM
Lewin is infinitely better.
I disagree. Tom and Bill were a great team and besides Bill is a sooner.
I will say this, Josh has gotten better IMO. I couldn't stand him his first year and was dissapointed they signed him to a 5 yr deal. Isn't he an old Detriot guy (or Cleveland maybe, I forget)?

colleyvillesooner
5/5/2005, 09:54 AM
I disagree. Tom and Bill were a great team and besides Bill is a sooner.
I will say this, Josh has gotten better IMO. I couldn't stand him his first year and was dissapointed they signed him to a 5 yr deal. Isn't he an old Detriot guy (or Cleveland maybe, I forget)?

He was in Detroit...I don't really remember the old guy, but Lewin is getting better...

Paperclip
5/5/2005, 10:35 AM
Bill Jones, while a Sooner, was bo-ring. Lewin is very entertaining.