PDA

View Full Version : My sons wife is a slut

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 04:35 PM
She just had a one night stand on my son and now he isnt allowed to talk to me unless hes at work.

Oh well, my medium said that their marriage wont last, so no biggy. :D

TopDaugIn2000
5/2/2005, 04:36 PM
that succs. sorry to hear that.

*how old is he??????* ;)

Sooner_Bob
5/2/2005, 04:37 PM
Wha?!

Beano's Fourth Chin
I never know which movie you guys are quoting anymore.

Scott D
is she hot? ;) maybe we can hook Stanley1 up with her :D

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 04:38 PM
is she hot? ;) maybe we can hook Stanley1 up with her :D
Yes, I will pay Stanely1 to take her for his own. How much would he charge?

critical_phil
maybe stanley1 was part of the aforementioned one night stand...........

SoonerBorn68
Wow! I've been married for 10 years, but if my wife did that...she'd be kickin' rocks--without the kids.

Sooner51
5/2/2005, 04:40 PM
well, if you're payin....... :D

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2005, 04:45 PM
your medium?

critical_phil
5/2/2005, 04:45 PM
also, don't believe so much in the one night stand part as much as the one night she got caught.............

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 04:46 PM
Wow! I've been married for 10 years, but if my wife did that...she'd be kickin' rocks--without the kids.
My son went to lunch with the guy. He knows him from highschool. They swear they just made out in the parking lot in his car. Uhhh huh. :rolleyes:
When our son told his father that he believed him, my husband said "What do you think hes going to say, "Yes, I {blanked} your wife?" :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
5/2/2005, 04:46 PM
Not allowed to talk to you?

Who's wearing the pants in that fmaily, H.I.?

mdklatt
5/2/2005, 04:47 PM
They swear they just made out in the parking lot in his car.

What the hell--are they still in high school?

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2005, 04:49 PM
My son went to lunch with the guy. He knows him from highschool. They swear they just made out in the parking lot in his car. Uhhh huh. :rolleyes:
When our son told his father that he believed him, my husband said "What do you think hes going to say, "Yes, I {blanked} your wife?" :D

Wow, how come he didn't kick his ***? Not in his nature? Cause there are some out there that would have had a much more confrontational experience...

SoonerBorn68
5/2/2005, 04:50 PM

Sounds like a wise father to me. I think I'd just have her stuff packed up and waiting for her on the porch...with changed locks & a note reading "You f'ed up".

Sooner24
5/2/2005, 04:51 PM
Not allowed to talk to you?

Who's wearing the pants in that fmaily, H.I.?

It must be her son because it doesn't sounds like she was wearing any pants. :D

SoonerBorn68
5/2/2005, 04:51 PM
And the not being able to talk to you thing is just a power ploy for trying to control the situation. Adultry is a deal breaker & she knows it.

Soonerbabeinbama
5/2/2005, 04:52 PM
your medium?
you took the words right out of my mouth!! :eek:

Scott D
5/2/2005, 04:56 PM

if it was me the answer woulda been "Yes, I {blanked} your wife. TWO TIMES!" but I digress :P

critical_phil
5/2/2005, 04:57 PM
please tell me there are no children involved in this mess..............

please..............

Soonerbabeinbama
5/2/2005, 04:58 PM
What the hell--are they still in high school?
so .......... what's wrong with making out in the parking lot? ;)

Widescreen
5/2/2005, 04:58 PM
if it was me the answer woulda been "Yes, I {blanked} your wife. TWO TIMES!" but I digress :P

Pfft. You talk big but if you got confronted, I'm layin' odds you'd turn into ***** McPussington. :D

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 04:59 PM
In answer to the ?'s.
She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Oh and he did tell her he wanted a divorce. They have only been married 18 months and have no children together. He then changed his mind, but only after he called me to help him obtain our family lawyer and secure financing for his own place. Shes all mad at me for going to the aide of my son. He asked me though, and I'am his Mom. Arent I suppose to be there for him? Anyway, thats why she wont allow me to call the house. She wont even let me talk to my grandaughter who my sons only child from his previous marriage, if she is there. Thats the sad part. :(

Widescreen
5/2/2005, 05:00 PM
She sounds like quite a catch.

Boarder
5/2/2005, 05:01 PM
Ever seen a dude named Maury sniffing around thier house?

Soonerbabeinbama
In answer to the ?'s.
She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was a poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Yikes - he better get out of that mess quick!!

Czar Soonerov
This thread reminds me the show 'Cheaters'. I love the one where the chick is obviously a prostitute. heh

critical_phil
tell him to hike up his skirt, sling his balls over his shoulder, and march down to the nearest lawyers office..................

Okla-homey
5/2/2005, 05:02 PM
Mom,

Seriously, and in all sincerity, you may want to delete the post that started all this. In fact, you probably should ask the mods to bullet the thread. I say this because your kids may work things out and these things have a way of hanging around in cyberspace and indeed can even come back to haunt you.

That said, you're a grown lady and I shan't presume to tell you what to do. Just some friendly unsolicited advice

Just saying.

Scott D
5/2/2005, 05:03 PM
In answer to the ?'s.
She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Oh and He did tell her he wanted a divorce. They have only been married 18 months and have no children together. He then changed his mind, but only after he called me to help him obtain our family lawyer and secure financing for his own place. Shes all mad at me for going to the aide of my son. He asked me though. and I'm his Mom. Arent I suppose to be there for him? Anyway, that why she wont allow me to call the house.

In all seriousness if they were in their mid 20s I'd think you were my mother and referring to my brother.

Scott D
5/2/2005, 05:04 PM
Pfft. You talk big but if you got confronted, I'm layin' odds you'd turn into ***** McPussington. :D

Ok Bruce...just have that $1000 ready for me, and I'll take the Yukon too :D

mdklatt
5/2/2005, 05:04 PM
so .......... what's wrong with making out in the parking lot? ;)

Nothing if you don't have any place to go because your parents are home.

Boarder
5/2/2005, 05:07 PM
Since Dean's not here, I'll say it...

She won't let him call you? How so?

OK, that's nothing like Dean would have said it.

proud gonzo
http://images2.deviantart.com/i/2003/51/9/0/Bunny_and_Pancake.jpg

okienole3
Slut...ok, but what does she look like?

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:09 PM
Mom,

Seriously, and in all sincerity, you may want to delete the post that started all this. In fact, you probably should ask the mods to bullet the thread. I say this because your kids may work things out and these things have a way of hanging around in cyberspace and indeed can even come back to haunt you.

That said, you're a grown lady and I shan't presume to tell you what to do. Just some friendly unsolicited advice

Just saying.
Hey, I say...the more people who know, the merrier. Anyway. It wont last. My medium said so and shes always right. :D

Scott D
5/2/2005, 05:09 PM
Since Dean's not here, I'll say it...

She won't let him call you? How so?

OK, that's nothing like Dean would have said it.

not enough four letter words and indignant observations to be how Dean woulda said it ;)

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2005, 05:11 PM
its a good thing she doesnt post here, or you'd get banned for calling her a name

ok, about this medium????????????

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:12 PM
In all seriousness if they were in their mid 20s I'd think you were my mother and referring to my brother.
You mean I'm not alone? Your poor dear mother. Bless her sweet heart. :)

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:13 PM
Slut...ok, but what does she look like?
She is very pretty, when she isnt drunk.

Scott D
5/2/2005, 05:14 PM
You mean I'm not alone? Your poor dear mother. Bless her sweet heart. :)

well she doesn't have a medium...and she's already given my brother the "I told you so", and now he's living back at home with them because he sucks at getting a divorce right. If I wasn't married I'd have half a mind to kick him outta her house and get a place with him as roommates.

colleyvillesooner
5/2/2005, 05:16 PM
MEDIUM!!!!!

Boarder
5/2/2005, 05:18 PM
Medium? Maybe it wouldn't happen if he had a large or extra large...

HIYOOOO!!!!!

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:18 PM
MEDIUM!!!!!
Calm down. :D
She really is just a sweet lady who I have known for years who has a gift.

Scott D
5/2/2005, 05:20 PM
me thinks the word 'Medium' gets the 2XL crowd overly excited for some reason :D

jk the sooner fan
5/2/2005, 05:21 PM
yeah, there's no way a medium would work for me

XL please..

Czar Soonerov
5/2/2005, 05:21 PM
MEDIUM!!!!!

Pretty good show. I've only seen it once though.

mdklatt
5/2/2005, 05:22 PM

For a lot of guys, drunk = pretty enough.

okienole3
5/2/2005, 05:23 PM

Yeah, but is she a slut whenever she is pretty?

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:23 PM
me thinks the word 'Medium' gets the 2XL crowd overly excited for some reason :D
Okay, I take the word "medium" back. Shes a real caring and lovely lady who is close with her guardian angels and the ascending masters who gets messages from Heaven. :)

Czar Soonerov
5/2/2005, 05:25 PM
She really is just a sweet lady.....who has a gift.

I used to know a lady like that.

:D Good Times.

Okla-homey
5/2/2005, 05:25 PM
Okay, I take the word "medium" back. Shes a real caring and lovely lady who is close with her guardian angels and the ascending masters who gets messages from Heaven. :)

Can you ask her for some Florida lottery numbers for me? The pot's up to about 20 million. I'll even split it with you if we win. :D

worth a look (http://www.gypsypsychicscams.com)

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:27 PM
Can you ask her for some Florida lottery numbers for me? The pot's up to about 20 million. I'll even split it with you if we win. :D
I dont think the guardian angels play the lotto. Good idea though. :D

Soonerbabeinbama
5/2/2005, 05:33 PM

woooooooooooo there - please be careful who you put your trust and faith with.

MamaMia
5/2/2005, 05:46 PM
woooooooooooo there - please be careful who you put your trust and faith with.
Please dont worry. I have known her forever. I promise, shes a harmless sweetheart.

My son just had his 30th birthday., I sent him a Keane CD. He will like that. :)

DCSooner
5/2/2005, 06:14 PM
I can't believe no one caught BSG's Raising Arizona quote.

I love you BSG!!!

Go in there and get me a baby!

BudSooner
5/2/2005, 06:16 PM
I'm surprised Stanley didn't post anything on the first page, secondly...if your son does indeed divorce her.....can you get me her number? :D

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2005, 06:34 PM
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/movie_pix/cannes/cannes_2003_photos/jerry_springer/cannes.jpg

Al Gore
5/2/2005, 06:43 PM
I used to know a lady like that.

:D Good Times. Could she tie a knot in a cherry stem with her tongue?

Yep....Good Times...

Stanley1
5/2/2005, 06:50 PM
Took me to the 4th page to into this thread. I'm slippin'.

That said, I think we need a pic. Of the girl. Not your son. TIA.

Al Gore
5/2/2005, 06:52 PM
30.....I think that is "too old" for your standards....

Stanley1
5/2/2005, 06:56 PM
30.....I think that is "too old" for your standards....

You are assuming I have standards.

mrowl
5/2/2005, 07:00 PM
was it your "medium" who told you about the Sooners vacationing in Florida?

And why didn't your "medium" stop the marriage from happening?

:rolleyes:

Al Gore
5/2/2005, 07:16 PM
You are assuming I have standards.Yep...I forgot who I was talking about.....

Widescreen
5/2/2005, 08:06 PM
I can't believe no one caught BSG's Raising Arizona quote.

I love you BSG!!!

Go in there and get me a baby!

I caught it but I speked her directly rather than posting it here.

StoopTroup
5/2/2005, 08:16 PM
If they don't get a professional Counsellor and both go....

I'd say your Son is staying for those kids and that's not his place IMO....

If she would put her Kids future in jeopardy by even making out in the parking lot, then she is just as bad as her ex-husband.

At that point....your Son is being used....

But it's his responsibility to do something about it....

His Mother's responsibility is to try to get pics of her cheating when she does it again...:D

BTW....Dr. Phil is on Larry King right now or I'm sure he be here to chime in....:D

SteelPanz
5/2/2005, 09:52 PM
I bet she's ugly.

Oldnslo
5/2/2005, 10:02 PM
Wowzers. There is no direction in which this situation isn't F'd up. Maximum. FUBAR. However you want to say it.

Get your boy to sack up and ditch the beyotch. Right away, by today. Every minute he spends with her is another humiliating kick to the crotch.

And quit with the medium. That's just another direction that's FUBAR'd. Yeah, I'm in tune with "Many Lives Many Masters" and "What The Bleep" and anyone who is selling that kind of information might as well be your son's next wife. I realize I'm speaking ill of a friend of yours, but you're being taken advantage of. Your son is, too. Quit it.

Viking Kitten
5/2/2005, 10:59 PM
Get your boy to sack up and ditch the beyotch. Right away, by today. Every minute he spends with her is another humiliating kick to the crotch.

That's what we all said about your worthless secretary, but you kept her around for at least another month after that. :P

Gandalf_The_Grey
5/2/2005, 11:12 PM
INTRODUCE YOUR BRAIN TO YOUR MOUTH..BECAUSE YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ***! Me talking to his friend and/or wife.

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 06:35 AM
Thanks for all the pointers.
Update:
My husband and I have decided to go ahead and purchase a little place in Norman, give him a key and completely furnish it for 'just in case'. We want him to know that he has options without any financial pressures. My son lives in Yukon and drives all the way to the S.W.89th and Western area to work 6 days a week. He loves Norman, as we all do. We will just let him know that there is a place for him there, all ready and fully furnished, should he reconsider his hole digging process he has gotten himself into. Even if he stays in this situation, we will have the house as a get away for games. We can entertaion some of my husbands patients and make it a tax shelter.

By the way. My girlfriend with the gift doesnt charge me. We usually discuss her intuitions while we get our nails done.

For those of you in Norman, would you please keep your eye opened for us a place to buy? It doesnt have to be too big or fancy. I can fix it up. I would like a place within walking distance to the stadium. If you have a minute, drive down Lahoma and tell me if there is anything available on that street. I love that quaint little neihgborhood.

jk the sooner fan
5/3/2005, 06:41 AM
you'll have a better chance of him going to this "new place" if you stock it with a hot chick, as well as all the furniture.....i'm just sayin

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/3/2005, 06:48 AM
If your son is in his 30s, shouldn't he be solving his own problems?

I see that you are trying to help him, but buying a house for him so he can get away from his cheating wife isn't going to do anything but be a bandaid. If he chooses to stay with her it is just going to cause further problems.

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 07:02 AM
If your son is in his 30s, shouldn't he be solving his own problems?

I see that you are trying to help him, but buying a house for him so he can get away from his cheating wife isn't going to do anything but be a bandaid. If he chooses to stay with her it is just going to cause further problems.
Right now, as he explained it to me at his 30th birthday breakfast last week, he is financially overwhelmed and exhausted from taking care of her and her 2 kids. I have never seen him so tired and weary. I want him to be able to make the decision that he feels is best without thinking he is trapped because of financial reasons.

I also have a daughter who is a student at OU, we attend alot of games and my husband and I have been paying for hotel rooms. Buying a house is a good financial move for us whether he stays with her or not.

Sooner_Bob
5/3/2005, 07:06 AM
This just keeps getting more bizarre . . . .

Stanley1
5/3/2005, 08:25 AM
I also have a daughter who is a student at OU,

Go on.....

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 08:27 AM
Go on.....

beat me to it...

TopDaugIn2000
5/3/2005, 08:32 AM
SAEmom---if he doesn't want it......I'LL LIVE THERE! ;)

I guess that would go along withe JK's post of stocking it with furniture and a hot chick....heh

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 08:34 AM
I guess that would go along withe JK's post of stocking it with furniture and a hot chick....heh

Behind every great man...is a woman rolling her eyes.

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 08:44 AM
Behind every great man...is a woman rolling her eyes.

Behind every troll is a really bored person...

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 08:51 AM
SAEmom---if he doesn't want it......I'LL LIVE THERE! ;)

I was thinking it would be a nice place to hang out if the weather got really bad. Ya'll are welcomed. :D

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 08:54 AM
Behind every troll is a really bored person...

I am Bruce Almighty! My will be done!

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 09:06 AM
First.. no matter how exhausted you are, you DON'T stay in horribly wrong situations.

The boy is being used financially by his "beloved."

He obviously is not ready to leave yet and needs to be kicked in the teeth a few more times before he wakes up, grows a sac, and gets out of that very bad situation. He didn't cause her to have two kids and he shouldn't feel obligated to remain in a very unhealthy situation for their sake.

Slutty McSlutbutt needs to stay in the marriage to take care of not only herself, but her children. She now knows she has a chump on the hook and will find other ways to take advantage of him.

Quite frankly.. and throwing my unwanted two cents in.. by buying the house, and him knowing it's there, I believe you are enabling him to stay in a very bad situation.

I believe the boy needs to go to Ms. McSlutbutt and say.. First, I will talk with whomsoever I damn well please... that especially holds true for family members... you don't like it.. there's the door.

Second, you WILL start to contribute financially to the overall household. You want a free ride.. go see Uncle Sam.

Third.... you WILL push your "ex" for child support. I don't care if he has ADD, a learning disability, or some parrot named Chewey permanently perched on his shoulder.. a court will REQUIRE his lazy, no good, non-working *** to get a job to pay child support... or.. he WILL become a guest of the county.

Fourth.. we will go to marriage counseling... I want this to work and by working with a counselor, we will both find out if you want this to work too. If you don't, at least I will know.

Fifth.. if these steps are not acceptable... there's the door, the locks are being changed, you can expect to be served.. tomorrow.

Oh. finally.. here's a post-nuptial agreement.. it states if you have an "affair" again, you get NO ASSETS, forget about alimony...

She made a conscious, adult decisions.. these are the consequences.

Sexy Sooner Angel
5/3/2005, 09:09 AM
Heh. Slutty McSlutbutt.

spek' Lid!

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 09:12 AM
I am Bruce Almighty! My will be done!

Well apparently "Bruce Almighty" only dishes out grey spek...

TopDaugIn2000
5/3/2005, 09:19 AM
I gave him some red, but it didn't do much good.

OH NO!!!!! bruce just gave me some red!!!! whatever will I do?!?!?!?! That must have lost me...what.....5 spek points?!?!?!?!?!

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 09:22 AM
TexasLidi8r
I totally agree 100%. You are very wise.

In the mean time. I plan to not allow this to get me down at all. Today I'm going shopping to buy something really snazzy for my Keane concert in Kansas City MO. on the 15th. I can hardly wait. I havent been to a concert in ages. It will do me good. :)

SoonerBBall
5/3/2005, 09:25 AM
I will never understand how cheating is not the ultimate dealbreaker for some people. Relationships are built on trust and that is the ultimate act of betrayal.

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 09:36 AM
I will never understand how cheating is not the ultimate dealbreaker for some people. Relationships are built on trust and that is the ultimate act of betrayal.
Because cheating is the symptom of a much deeper problem.

The deeper problem tends to be a breakdown in communication, a lack of respect for your spouse/partner as an equal, divergent needs or desires that are not communicated. These deep seeded problems manifest themself in various ways.... drinking too much, spending too much time at work or... affairs.

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 09:36 AM
Bruce, STFU. Thank you. And the avatar is gay.

Mom,

Where do I start? At the beginning I suppose. Please don't hate me.

You've obviously raised a pantywaist for a son. If he's not man enough to toss the bitch out in the street - along with her urchins - then you shouldn't be spending one dime to help him out. All you're doing is providing a safety net - which allows him to continue his trapeze act with the day-care whore. You just ain't doing him any favors.

Of course all is not lost. You've obviously raised a diplomatic son, cause he was willing to sit down and talk to the guy who was tapping his wife. I respect that. Afterall, he's just guy, and everybody knows that a guy will stick his pecker in a big ol' slab of calf liver if it feels good and he knows nobody is watching. And beating the guy down (or taking a beatdown) doesn't solve ****. The issue is with the wife, not the guy.

My advice? Tell your son that you will no longer support him financially as long as he's still with the trollop. If he loves her, and he thinks he can make it work (which is doubtful, cause once the trust is gone, it's gone) then let him know he's on his own. And honestly, a 30 year old kid oughta be pretty close to getting off the payroll, don'tcha think?

And about the "medium." That **** just kinda freaks me out. Pray, talk to your friends, etc., but be very careful about putting any faith into what some freaky woman at the beauty parlor advises you on.

And good luck.

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 09:38 AM
YES!

TopDaugIn2000
5/3/2005, 09:41 AM

is he gone?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Please say "YES"

Herr Scholz
5/3/2005, 09:47 AM
The issue is with the wife, not the guy.
Exactly.

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 09:49 AM
WTF? Did Herr say "exactly" to something I posted? Saints be praised......

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 09:53 AM
I would still have issue with a guy I knew from high school ****ing my wife...Yeah it's on her too, but the "he's still a 'guy'" doesn't fly with me. I've been cheated on, and I never wanna make someone else feel they way I did, or be the third wheel in a cheat...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean? ;)

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 09:58 AM
...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean? ;)
Well.... we are what we eat. ;)

Herr Scholz
5/3/2005, 10:01 AM
WTF? Did Herr say "exactly" to something I posted? Saints be praised......
C'mon. You know I've given you respek points in the past. ;)

Guys are guys. You can't blame the guy. It's all on her in my opinion. Maybe that's just me and my pal Dean.

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 10:02 AM
I would still have issue with a guy I knew from high school ****ing my wife...Yeah it's on her too, but the "he's still a 'guy'" doesn't fly with me. I've been cheated on, and I never wanna make someone else feel they way I did, or be the third wheel in a cheat...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean? ;)

EVERYBODY has been cheated on at some point in their life. And it sucks. Doesn't matter who does the cheating. My thing about him "just being a guy" fits this particular situation. And if you think tracking the guy down and beating his *** or whatever makes you more of a "man" then I just have to disagree. A lot. You can hunt him down and shoot him dead - but you're still having to deal with the problem - which is the traitorous bitch in this particular instance.

The son in this case is not providing the ho with something that she needs. And since she's a female, it's probably something like emotional support, or compliments, or something silly like that. So, she's finding it elsewhere. And anybody who thinks the "average" guy (not all guys, but most) isn't gonna jump at the chance of some "hot drunk chick" poodintay just ain't very smart. Guys, in general, are pretty much just dogs. And yes, I'm stereotyping.

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 10:03 AM
Well.... we are what we eat. ;)

So you're saying you're a raw, smelly *** hunk of sashayami (or however the hell you spell that undercooked fish you eat)?

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the advice C&CDean. There is alot of truth in what you say.

My son does have degrees from OU so I havent given him money since college and even stopped supplying him with season football tickets when it became apparent that she couldnt attend a single game without getting wasted. He did attend 2 games last year but he paid for the tickets.

The only part of this whole ordeal that is a shame is that his wife wont allow me to talk to my grandaughter when she is at my sons. If my son wants to be a "panty waist" as you put it then he at least should not let that affect his daughters right to talk to her Nana. That is the only thing that makes me angry. Its all I can do to keep from totally losing my temper over that.

RedStripe
5/3/2005, 10:04 AM
does she have a tramp stamp?

critical_phil
5/3/2005, 10:07 AM
bwahahahahahhsaa111nm1111!!!!!...........

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the advice C&CDean. There is alot of truth in what you say.

My son does have degrees from OU so I havent given him money since college and even stopped supplying him with season football tickets when it became apparent that she couldnt attend a single game without getting wasted. He did attend 2 games last year but he paid for the tickets.

The only part of this whole ordeal that is a shame is that his wife wont allow me to talk to my grandaughter when she is at my sons. If my son wants to be a "panty waist" as you put it then he at least should not let that affect his daughters right to talk to her Nana. That is the only thing that makes me angry. Its all I can do to keep from totally losing my temper over that.

Thanks for not hating me.

I didn't even address the grandbaby thing. So, you're saying it's your son's child from a different woman and she won't let you talk to her? Uh, wrong. I'd get your lawyer involved on that one if just demanding it won't work. I'm assuming your son's ex has physical custody, and your son is getting visitation? I'm pretty sure his current wife has zero legal leverage to keep you from having contact with the grandchild.

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 10:08 AM
All right Grandmama... let's play some hard ball then.

At least in Texas, grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren. I imagine it is the same thing in Oglaucoma as well. My two kids LOVE their grandparents on both sides of the family and the importance of grandparents cannot be denied.

Grandparents provide continuity, unconditional love and a source of love and communication with and from, their grandkids.

The beyotch won't let you talk and your son doesn't have the balls to throw the bull**** card on that. Tell your son you are going to court to get access to the grandchildren. You file your motion, your son does not oppose, you get weekly access plus a court order allowing you to call and talk with them.

Your son needs to understand he is potentially causing some emotional harm to your grandbaby by being a wimp.... and you will not stand for that. He can either work with you on this.. or a court will make him work with you.

Your grandbaby is too important. Don't monkey-screw around with this.

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 10:11 AM
EVERYBODY has been cheated on at some point in their life. And it sucks. Doesn't matter who does the cheating. My thing about him "just being a guy" fits this particular situation. And if you think tracking the guy down and beating his *** or whatever makes you more of a "man" then I just have to disagree. A lot. You can hunt him down and shoot him dead - but you're still having to deal with the problem - which is the traitorous bitch in this particular instance.

The son in this case is not providing the ho with something that she needs. And since she's a female, it's probably something like emotional support, or compliments, or something silly like that. So, she's finding it elsewhere. And anybody who thinks the "average" guy (not all guys, but most) isn't gonna jump at the chance of some "hot drunk chick" poodintay just ain't very smart. Guys, in general, are pretty much just dogs. And yes, I'm stereotyping.

I agree with alot of what you say, and I don't advocate beating the guy up either. I just wouldn't dismiss his action as just being a guy. And yes, most guys would jump at the chance of "hot drunk chick poodintay" as you put it. But it's guys like that that give the rest of us that stereotype. It's just too bad all girls are beyotches and don't realize that ;)

SoonerBBall
5/3/2005, 10:11 AM
Let this be a lesson to all of you. Stop monkey-screwing around.

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 10:12 AM
does she have a tramp stamp?

That bet pays even money...

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 10:20 AM
Thanks for not hating me.

I didn't even address the grandbaby thing. So, you're saying it's your son's child from a different woman and she won't let you talk to her? Uh, wrong. I'd get your lawyer involved on that one if just demanding it won't work. I'm assuming your son's ex has physical custody, and your son is getting visitation? I'm pretty sure his current wife has zero legal leverage to keep you from having contact with the grandchild.
Yes, she is my grandaughter from his previuos marriage. My son has visitation every other weekend. Shes 7 years old and we are very close. The new wife has an 8 year old daughter, so now my grandaughter is the visitor in her fathers house. My grandaughter told me that the 3 times when I called last Saturday, my son was at work. She said my sons wife leaped over things to grab the phone from her and when she saw my name on the caller ID she told her that she is no longer allowed to answer the phone. :(

saucysoonergal
5/3/2005, 10:42 AM
Hey Lid, post-nuptial agreements are not enforceable in Oklahoma.

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 10:46 AM
sigh... hillbillies.. sigh...

Pricetag
5/3/2005, 10:52 AM
I know that the wife tends to get most of the stuff in a divorce, but even adulterous ones? It seems like they ought to end up on the short end of the deal, no matter their gender.

IB4OU2
5/3/2005, 10:53 AM
Mom, If you can, see if she will come over for a drink and heartfelt talk. After several drinks on the patio by the pool, strap a few lead weights on her and send her after your cell phone.........(See Mom's "I threw the Cell phone in the pool" thread.) ;)

leavingthezoo
5/3/2005, 10:59 AM
am i the only one who thinks the son and daughter-in-law are adults, and if they want to wallow in idiocy, let 'em?

no offense to you mom, but... your son is as responsible for allowing her to use him as much as she is cheating on him. you can't fix that. only they can. [shrug]

i just hate to see you take on this burden for your son, only to have him use you like he's being used. (and it might not even be intentional on his part, but if a parent is willing to bear the financial burden or any burden- then the kids gonna let them even if they are an adult.)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/3/2005, 11:22 AM
am i the only one who thinks the son and daughter-in-law are adults, and if they want to wallow in idiocy, let 'em?

no offense to you mom, but... your son is as responsible for allowing her to use him as much as she is cheating on him. you can't fix that. only they can. [shrug]

i just hate to see you take on this burden for your son, only to have him use you like he's being used. (and it might not even be intentional on his part, but if a parent is willing to bear the financial burden or any burden- then the kids gonna let them even if they are an adult.)I agree

SoonerBBall
5/3/2005, 11:25 AM

i just hate to see you take on this burden for your son, only to have him use you like he's being used. (and it might not even be intentional on his part, but if a parent is willing to bear the financial burden or any burden- then the kids gonna let them even if they are an adult.)
Have you never been in a situation where some good advice (and a health amount of tough love) would have done a world of good for you? Besides, your mom is your mom is your mom. You are never too old to learn life lessons from your parents.

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 11:34 AM

If their were not grandchildren involved, especially from an earlier marriage, then, your point would have much more substance?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
5/3/2005, 11:36 AM
Have you never been in a situation where some good advice (and a health amount of tough love) would have done a world of good for you? Besides, your mom is your mom is your mom. You are never too old to learn life lessons from your parents.Tough love isn't buying a house for your 30 year old kid to live in while he sorts out a marriage.

leavingthezoo
5/3/2005, 11:37 AM
Have you never been in a situation where some good advice (and a health amount of tough love) would have done a world of good for you? Besides, your mom is your mom is your mom. You are never too old to learn life lessons from your parents.

i have. and tough love would be not bailing him out when he chooses to be in the position. mom is your mom love would be taking on the burden yourself as the parent.

she's the one in the position, i'm just pointing out another obvious view.

leavingthezoo
5/3/2005, 11:38 AM
If their were not grandchildren involved, especially from an earlier marriage, then, your point would have much more substance?

if the son were willing to walk away from the situation then my point would have less substance?

Okla-homey
5/3/2005, 11:52 AM
Tough love isn't buying a house for your 30 year old kid to live in while he sorts out a marriage.

I agree, its more of a co-dependent's move to enable the son's poor decisionmaking skillz.

Flagstaffsooner
5/3/2005, 12:37 PM
Mom, his first screw up was becoming a Sigma Anyone Everyone. Sorry about that crack. Just remove yourself from the situation. You can't do anything about it.

Does anybody ever listen to me about not getting married?

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 12:56 PM
I gave him some red, but it didn't do much good.

OH NO!!!!! bruce just gave me some red!!!! whatever will I do?!?!?!?! That must have lost me...what.....5 spek points?!?!?!?!?!

Liar, liar, pants on fire . . . Bruce is very stingy with spek of anykind, if you got anything it was gray . . . humpf.

Oh, and . . .

We have a new record! Cue the cheesy inspirational music!

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 12:58 PM

And that's the way the cookie crumbles. :(

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 12:59 PM
is he gone?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Please say "YES"

Now what have I ever done to you?

colleyvillesooner
5/3/2005, 01:03 PM
Now what have I ever done to you?

exist...

mdklatt
5/3/2005, 01:05 PM
Mom, his first screw up was becoming a Sigma Anyone Everyone.

I thought this was a sorority?

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 01:06 PM
exist...

:eek:

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 01:08 PM
As troll handles go, Bruce rates about a .3 on a 1-10 scale. You can do better than that. And Jim Carrey blows baboon penis.

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 01:10 PM
<sigh>

How do you make someone love you without changing free will?

Flagstaffsooner
5/3/2005, 01:10 PM
I thought this was a sorority?That's Try Delta.;)

Flagstaffsooner
5/3/2005, 01:11 PM
And Jim Carrey blows baboon penis.+
First time I have speked a mod!

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 01:13 PM
And Jim Carrey blows baboon penis.

And that's why I'm Bruce Almighty. ;)

Oldnslo
5/3/2005, 01:13 PM
As troll handles go, Bruce rates about a .3 on a 1-10 scale. You can do better than that. And Jim Carrey blows baboon penis.
Dean and I agree on not so much, but 100% here.

Sorry. I mean, I appreciate the effort and all, but the Bruce thing is lame-o.

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 01:17 PM
That is NOT funny!

C&CDean
5/3/2005, 01:18 PM
neither are you bruuuuuuce

mdklatt
5/3/2005, 01:20 PM
That is NOT funny!

Take a cue from Shamu: Always leave them wanting more. We can't miss you when you won't go away.

Bruce Almighty
5/3/2005, 01:21 PM
:(.

MamaMia
5/3/2005, 01:24 PM
Okay kids, dont make me stop this car! ;)

TopDaugIn2000
5/3/2005, 01:35 PM
Liar, liar, pants on fire . . . Bruce is very stingy with spek of anykind, if you got anything it was gray . . . humpf.

ok, it wasn't "bruce" the first time, his is in fact gray. the first one must have been from one of his other handles.

oh well, not like it hurt or anything. I still hate trolls though.

TexasLidig8r
5/3/2005, 01:42 PM
This may be the biggest, inane threadjacking I have seen in awhile.

Scott D
5/3/2005, 01:59 PM
really, let's get this thread back to the sluttiness at hand :D

Sooner_Bob
5/3/2005, 02:27 PM
Ok, so Mom, you say your daughter-in-law is a slut . . . have you found a picture yet?

TexasLidig8r
11/4/2005, 03:13 PM
Four months after the fact.. we need an update on the slut please.

Sooner_Bob
11/4/2005, 03:30 PM
I don't remember asking about a picture . . .

oumartin
11/4/2005, 03:31 PM
i think its something in the water up here!

oumartin
11/4/2005, 03:38 PM
for a sec; reading that headline I thought OUSAEmom was my mom!

Skysooner
11/4/2005, 03:41 PM
I guess I live in a tame world. In my world, my step-sister slept with another man while married to her attorney husband. The reason? The new man was a multi-millionaire builder and could move her into a mansion immediately.

MamaMia
11/4/2005, 03:45 PM
Okay, here is my update.

I have been really polite to her. We even invited them to two football games with us. Teresa sat with me and our son sat with his dad. Teresa is very controlling and she gets her way with my son by being an annoying constant whiner. She made my son feel all guilty that he wasnt sitting with her. No way am I giving up my club seats and no way will my husband give up his seat on the 40 so we suggested they buy their own tickets. :D

My husband invited our son to the OSU game. I'm taking one of my best friends who is also my sons God mother. I dont think I should feel obligated to share my tickets with Teresa when I have so many other kids, family and friends who I like spending time with, eventhough I know how much my husband and son like spending that time at Owen Field together.

Except for you all ;) , I've had the same group of friends since 6th grade, for 38 years now. My sons God mother was so looking forward to seeing her God son. Well...he doesnt want to go without Teresa who also wants to spend the day with her father who smells of booze and cigarettes. So my friends husband who is my husbands buddy is taking off of work and going with us. We are also meeting 2 other couples we went to college with at the VIP Tailgate a couple of hours before the game. I will miss being with my son for the big game, but we will have a real nice time. :)

oumartin
11/4/2005, 03:47 PM
i hope you mean ou/osu game and not just an OSU game. Traitor :D

MamaMia
11/4/2005, 03:51 PM
i hope you mean ou/osu game and not just an OSU game. Traitor :D
The 'OU' part is a given. :D
Besides the Woodward Boomers, the Sooners are the only team I watch in person. Oh...and whatever creeps they're playing. Okay? :P

Partial Qualifier
11/4/2005, 03:52 PM
I don't remember asking about a picture . . .
Wife's reading the board now, eh?

Skysooner
If you turn OUSAE around, you get Asoue which is Japanese for traitor (in a not very well known dialect). ;)

BlondeSoonerGirl
I make a motion to invoke pg's shooting skills into action to take care of this yainch.

Anyone second the motion?

oumartin
11/4/2005, 03:55 PM
yeah, but watching the boomers is like a painful slow death. Although I did see improvment this year!!!!

MamaMia
11/4/2005, 04:01 PM
yeah, but watching the boomers is like a painful slow death. Although I did see improvment this year!!!!
I like our new coach. I have my fingers crossed that we can get that Wesley Vaughn kid to play running back. That kid is solid muscle and has no fear. His balance is spooky good. He works weekends at that body building place off Main over there west of the clinic. Hes a patient of ours.

oumartin
11/4/2005, 04:04 PM
i used that gym until i realized I am so darn good looking I don't need to work out.

MamaMia
11/4/2005, 04:24 PM
i used that gym until i realized I am so darn good looking I don't need to work out.
I didnt like that gym. I imagined all kinds of invisible toxic fumes rising from that carpeting from peoples sweat glands penetrating my lungs. I decided being chubby is better than being on a respirator. :P

Fugue
11/4/2005, 04:32 PM
If you turn OUSAE around, you get Asoue which is Japanese for traitor (in a not very well known dialect). ;)

this may be the most out of the blue post i've ever seen.
Spek! :D

MamaMia
11/4/2005, 04:47 PM
If you jumble Skysooner, you get soonysker which is klingon for 'deep thoughts from state of high'. ;)

proud gonzo
11/4/2005, 05:13 PM
I make a motion to invoke pg's shooting skills into action to take care of this yainch.

Anyone second the motion?
WOO! :D

and by the way, it's SO obvious who Bruce Almighty is :D

<sigh>

How do you make someone love you without changing free will?
<sigh> Ok . . . goodbye.

mrssoonerhubler
11/5/2005, 01:47 AM
She just had a one night stand on my son and now he isnt allowed to talk to me unless hes at work.

Oh well, my medium said that their marriage wont last, so no biggy. :D

What a friggin' control freak she must be. I hope she doesn't give your son chlamydia. Sorry to hear about that

GottaHavePride
11/5/2005, 01:51 AM
Chlamydia the tattooed lady...

Seibu
11/5/2005, 04:45 AM
"If you turn OUSAE around, you get Asoue which is Japanese for traitor (in a not very well known dialect)."

But you could just make it simpler by saying the word "OSU" in Japanese means 'push'......which really adds nothing to the discussion and doesn't take away from the fact that this family has some seriously disfunctional issues.

11/5/2005, 06:51 AM
"My son's wife is a slut"

on the next Maury.

Scott D
11/5/2005, 11:22 AM
Dear Mom,

I feel that it might be time for you to know the whole story. See your DIL isn't a slut, she's a ho' for doleo. I'm only telling you because I heard that yermom is getting jealous of her money makin ability at bein a ho'.

Sincerely,
Howzit

critical_phil
12/17/2006, 12:41 AM
ttt

for mongo

Mongo
12/17/2006, 12:42 AM
ttt

for mongo

By God, I aint readin the thread, but is she hawt, and what is her #:D

dolemitesooner
12/17/2006, 10:06 PM
Dear Mom,

I feel that it might be time for you to know the whole story. See your DIL isn't a slut, she's a ho' for doleo. I'm only telling you because I heard that yermom is getting jealous of her money makin ability at bein a ho'.

Sincerely,
Howzit
stfu man:mad:

MamaMia
12/18/2006, 12:26 AM
I thought I already told y'all that my son filed for a divorce. The marriage is over. :)

soonerboomer93
12/18/2006, 12:43 AM
yeah, divorce spek for Mom

olevetonahill
12/18/2006, 01:08 AM
I thought I already told y'all that my son filed for a divorce. The marriage is over. :)
Nope as far as I kmow you didnt tell us .
But My ? is what took the boy so long ?
Tell the yainch to kick rocks !

OCUDad
12/18/2006, 01:26 AM
Yeah, she told us. Now she has to start a new thread titled "My son's ex-wife is a slut" so Mongo can get the excitement he craves.

OU4LIFE
12/18/2006, 08:29 AM

i've heard of slow reaction times, but sheeez dude.....

Scott D
12/18/2006, 11:03 AM

13 months and that's the best comeback you can think of?

i take it back, you aren't Huggy Bear, you are Arnie from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 11:04 AM
:(

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/18/2006, 11:19 AM
Scott Dpwnd!!!

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 11:23 AM
**** YOU GANDLAF.....i SAW THE THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT

Fugue
12/18/2006, 11:26 AM
**** YOU GANDLAF.....i SAW THE THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT

you're dominating the front page of the SO.

Gandalf_The_Grey
12/18/2006, 11:37 AM
Actually that would be Dolepwning of the front pAGE

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 11:38 AM
you're dominating the front page of the SO.
HAHAHA

Scott D
12/18/2006, 01:31 PM
Scott Dpwnd!!!

now now, don't go picking on Arnie. He's going to end up having Gilyermom scolding you for picking on him.

dolemitesooner
12/18/2006, 02:28 PM
now now, don't go picking on Arnie. He's going to end up having Gilyermom scolding you for picking on him.
I am about to scold on your *** with my thighs

Scott D
12/18/2006, 02:37 PM
I am about to scold on your *** with my thighs

go climb a water tower arnie.