PDA

View Full Version : Owens Skips Camp

critical_phil
4/29/2005, 02:23 PM
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=531&e=3&u=/ap/20050429/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_eagles_owens

this was a short honeymoon...............

"If he's here, he's here. If he's not, he's not," Eagles coach Andy Reid said. "We have an understanding here that if you're not here, we move on without you."
"I told him I didn't want him here," Reid said of the former first-round pick who has talked himself out of town by constantly griping about his role in the offense.
"We move on," Reid said. "You don't worry about it. You take care of who is here and who wants to be here."

OklahomaTrombone
4/29/2005, 02:29 PM
No surprise there...

Rhino
4/29/2005, 02:35 PM
Good for Andy Reid. I hope he holds to that.

colleyvillesooner
4/29/2005, 02:36 PM
I HATE TO....

GrapevineSooner
4/29/2005, 06:24 PM
Proving once again that you can't spell 'tool' without 'T.O.'

AllAboutThe'O'
4/29/2005, 09:12 PM
And further proof that if we can eliminate these psycho agents like Drew Rosenhaus and Scott Boras, the world would be a much better place.

colleyvillesooner
4/29/2005, 11:59 PM
And further proof that if we can eliminate these psycho agents like Drew Rosenhaus and Scott Boras, the world would be a much better place.

Please call Scott Borass by his real name "The Baseball Antichrist"

Scott D
4/30/2005, 02:05 AM

simple enough to do...it's called owners and gm's not returning calls from either of them...but since those moneygrubbers won't do that..those two will continue to screw everyone over.