PDA

View Full Version : ESPN the magazine...

OklahomaTrombone
4/16/2005, 06:42 PM
Is very Texas heavy this month.

Article on Dirk, Baylor, Chris Young, and Cedric Benson.

AustinTXHorn
4/17/2005, 01:41 AM
I have to say that this would be my favorite ESPN Mag ever. I haven't gotten to read it yet, but I like having the Horns and Rangers featured heavily in a national magazine. :texan:

GDC
4/17/2005, 10:13 AM
I would wipe my *** with it, but that glossy paper doesn't work too well. I guess I could pick up dog **** in the yard with it though.

colleyvillesooner
4/17/2005, 10:27 AM
I have to say that this would be my favorite ESPN Mag ever. I haven't gotten to read it yet, but I like having the Horns and Rangers featured heavily in a national magazine. :texan:

Not this one?:

http://www.mackbrown-texasfootball.com/images/2001_02/main_images/chris_simms/01/ESPN_simms_300.jpg

;)

OklahomaTrombone
4/17/2005, 10:47 AM
oh and there is an article about tejas techei

and to be honest.

I wish Cedric Benson the best of luck. Yeah I'll still make fun of him for his Plasma incident but I hope he has a productive NFL career. There are rumors that if he's still on the board the Texans might take him at 13. I hope he proves that he's not Ricky and doesn't put a franchise into a tail spin.

GDC
4/17/2005, 08:23 PM
I have to admit I glanced through it today on the stationary bike at the gym. When Benson cut off his dreadlocks Greg Davis told him what a handsome young man he was, even the coaches are faggots in Gaystin. :texan: