PDA

View Full Version : Lost Private Messages

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/3/2005, 04:47 PM
Two posters sent me Private Messages last week that never made it to my PM box. Is there a way to see why I didn't get them?

colleyvillesooner
4/4/2005, 02:26 PM
They're on the island...

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/4/2005, 05:38 PM
There isn't any reason you wouldn't have gotten them that I know unless you were banned, they're on your ignore or your inbox was full at the time.

I guess it's possible that they were banned between the time they sent them and the time you checked them or something.

I don't know the code well enough (at all actually). Is it possible that they sent it to you and deleted it before you read it or something?

Maybe they never sent them in the first place?

SelmaBamaFan
4/5/2005, 03:49 AM
If you typo someone's name does it send you an error message or just acts like it sends it anyways? They probably got confused and sent it to SBSB.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/5/2005, 12:45 PM
There isn't any reason you wouldn't have gotten them that I know unless you were banned, they're on your ignore or your inbox was full at the time.

I guess it's possible that they were banned between the time they sent them and the time you checked them or something.

I don't know the code well enough (at all actually). Is it possible that they sent it to you and deleted it before you read it or something?

Maybe they never sent them in the first place?I don't think they were banned. One of them was from BSG and one of them was from KCMO.

I know there was a troll SBSB with the names all together for like a day, but now that SN isn't in the member list. I wonder if PM's can still go to the box though?

Phil
4/6/2005, 07:36 AM
Yes, if the user was banned but not deleted, PMs can still go to their box.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/6/2005, 12:20 PM
Can one of you check to see if the SoonerBornSoonerBred SBSB is getting some of my PM's?

Mjcpr
4/6/2005, 12:35 PM
Can one of you check to see if the SoonerBornSoonerBred SBSB is getting some of my PM's?
I can do that for you, let me just check and see what that PW was.

;)

Sexy Sooner Angel
4/6/2005, 03:15 PM
nm

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/7/2005, 12:38 AM
SoonerBornSoonerBred has 0 posts and 2 messages in his/her inbox. I don't think it was a troll based on the email addy, though.

I mean, it is from the words to a song, so it's a common saying.

I have no idea when those messages were sent or who they're from. Only that there are two of them.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
4/8/2005, 10:17 AM
SoonerBornSoonerBred has 0 posts and 2 messages in his/her inbox. I don't think it was a troll based on the email addy, though.

I mean, it is from the words to a song, so it's a common saying.

I have no idea when those messages were sent or who they're from. Only that there are two of them.I bet those are my messages. No biggie. Kaiser said he sent one to the SBSB run together name.

OUthunder
4/18/2005, 03:36 PM
banned, heh.