PDA

View Full Version : Female lower back tattoos

Pages : [1] 2

Boarder
3/3/2005, 01:16 PM
Yesterday, I saw them referred to as "tramp stamps".

Whether or not I agree with or like them, I thought that was very hilarious. I laughed out loud when I read it. Then, a few minutes later, I thought about it and laughed again.

Tramp stamp.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 01:18 PM
I love it when chics have tats.

You know those sexy alt chics that have them all over their arms? Mmmmmmmm.

Oh and short spikey bleached black hair.

and, and, and, Doc Martins.

wallet chain..

I could go on.

Boarder
3/3/2005, 01:19 PM
...ripped Flogging Molly t-shirt...

Viking Kitten
Czar and I saw a comedian in Vegas who said any girl who has one might as well just walk up to people and tell them she's a F**k Pig. Tramp Stamp is also pretty good.

jk the sooner fan
we had a discussion at work the other day.....several of the women at work have come to work sporting their new "back ink"....one of them asked me what guys thought when they saw those tattoo's....

i'll spare my answer from the board.....but it was an interesting discussion

Melo
3/3/2005, 01:20 PM
"tramp stamps".

Heh. Well, there's some truth to that.

Boomhauer
Don't forget about dressed in all black with the nice pink or green thong sticking out!!!!! Mmmmm Hmmmmm

SoonerBBall
I call it a target.....if you catch my drift.

Boarder
3/3/2005, 01:23 PM
I'm not saying I like them or I don't. Tramp stamps is funny either way. Can't deny.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 01:25 PM
catch your what?

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 01:26 PM
i've always thought it was like a picture for you to look at and admire when you were....

well in a position to look at and admire them....

Boarder
3/3/2005, 01:29 PM
i've always thought it was like a picture for you to look at and admire when you were....

If that's true, they'd have Bootlegger's Boy tattooed there. Something to read.

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2005, 01:32 PM
Calling SSA when you get back from lunch..

Calling SSA !!!

Okla-homey
It's gonna look damned goofy when they're 50.

"Hey granny, what's that thingy on your back? Oh sweetie, never mind, I got drunk when I was a young hottie back before I met your grandpa. It was just something we did back in aught 4 'cause we thought it was cool."

critical_phil
if this is a pole, mark me down for "no"

OU Adonis
3/3/2005, 01:34 PM
We need a SSA signal.. kinda like the batsignal.... maybe a spotlight going up with an outline of a pair of expensive shoes.

Boarder
3/3/2005, 01:35 PM
The point is so being missed here:

1. See the phrase Tramp Stamp.
2. Laugh out loud at said phrase.
3. Think about said phrase later.
4. Laugh out loud again.

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 01:36 PM

Yea, Just sight-in about 6 inches lower.........

Pricetag
3/3/2005, 01:37 PM
I think they're trashy. I don't care for tatoos on women at all, but if you're going to do it, make it discreet. Anything, even roses, that goes all the way around an arm or leg is trashy as hell, too. They might as well weigh a deuce, a duece-and-a-half, and be sitting on the back of a Harley, as far as I'm concerned.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/3/2005, 01:40 PM
Ha Ha! I saw a chick at the gym the other day that had a tat that looked like a belt going from one hip to the other. She was about 20 and wearing those low cut jeans that fall right above the naughty bits. All I could do was laugh at how funny that was going to look if she ever has a kid or her metabolism finally catches up and she gets a pooch.

Viking Kitten
3/3/2005, 01:42 PM

Or not.

IronSooner
3/3/2005, 01:45 PM
So the target consists of the inked area only?

critical_phil
3/3/2005, 01:47 PM
The point is so being missed here:

1. See the phrase Tramp Stamp.
2. Laugh out loud at said phrase.
3. Think about said phrase later.
4. Laugh out loud again.

1. i got it.
2. it's funny....
3. i laughed
4. i'll use it in the future

it's kind of a fitting description though. very unattractive on women, imo.

i was dumb enough to get some tatoos when i was in the service. i've now spent the last 15 years wishing i hadn't.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/3/2005, 01:47 PM
So the target consists of the inked area only?Owww! You're poking my back!!!

MiccoMacey
3/3/2005, 01:48 PM
Love 'em.

I think they're sexy as all get out.

Mrs. MiccoMacey refuses to get one though because "they're trendy".

She has three tats on her ankle.

fadada1
3/3/2005, 01:51 PM
wasn't quick enough. last girl i dated had a small butterfly (yeah, real original) on her lower back... and i'll take it off the air.

TUSooner
3/3/2005, 01:55 PM

Yeah. In case you get bored or something.

oumartin
my wife has mentioned one on the ankle might be something she would be interested in doing. I don't like em though. the female form is beautiful and the skin soft. why make it manly?

SoonerBBall
wasn't quick enough. last girl i dated had a small butterfly (yeah, real original) on her lower back... and i'll take it off the air.
Finally! Someone did catch my drift. It would be awesome if a girl actually got a target inked there.

Oh, and I think that the sexiest girls nowadays are ones with no tats and no piercings. Belly-button and tongue rings were cool about 3 years ago, but now they are just annoying and lame.

HoserSooner
3/3/2005, 01:57 PM
Don't forget about dressed in all black with the nice pink or green thong sticking out!!!!! Mmmmm Hmmmmm

Cheers to that! :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/3/2005, 02:01 PM
...I don't like em though. the female form is beautiful and the skin soft. why make it manly?

Word.

TOTP, back readers!

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2005, 02:03 PM

TUSooner
3/3/2005, 02:03 PM
First thought when I see any tattoo: drunk

TUSooner
3/3/2005, 02:07 PM
Lots of tats and piercings, etc., signify lots of "issues" that are better left alone.

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 02:18 PM
If that's true, they'd have Bootlegger's Boy tattooed there. Something to read.

I'm gonna need something much shorter. Like maybe a pamphlet or a flyer. Maybe a prescription.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 02:38 PM
Whatever happened to a girl being sexy because of her smile or the way she looks at you or the way she makes you feel? Women have to go through child birth, that in my book gives them clearance to do with their body as they see fit. As long as the girl is doing it for the right reasons, then I say do whatever.

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 02:42 PM
Speaking of that, I heard once that a woman with a lower back tattoo won't be able to receive an epidural. True or urban legend?

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 02:45 PM
"Tramp stamp." How come I'm not laughing?

Nothing says "schnang" more than tattoos on a female unit. Nothing screams "I'm a loser whore who loves to give head to winos and transients" more than a tattoo on a female unit.

Hate em'. No ankles, arms, tittays, butt, legs, and especially lower back. Why mess up an already exquisite thing with ink?

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 02:47 PM
Found my answer.

http://www.painfreebirthing.com/tattoo.htm

Boarder
3/3/2005, 02:50 PM

Because you're bitter, old, and crotchety? :dean:

Czar Soonerov
3/3/2005, 02:51 PM
Better on the lower back than on the boob. There used to be a pic floatinga round the innerweb of a tattoo on some chicks lala. It was like a devil with teeth. The thought of it still gives me chills. Imagine puttin your tater tot in that thing...

That wasn't hard to find..

NSFW (http://nuche.org/adult_comedy_empire/content/ani-pix/original_files/*****-tattoo-raunchy-animated-humor-pic.gif)

BeetDigger
3/3/2005, 02:56 PM

I think that you are missing the point.

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 02:56 PM
lala, tater tot. Are you posting in Mad Libs now?

Sooner51
3/3/2005, 02:59 PM
Better on the lower back than on the boob. There used to be a pic floatinga round the innerweb of a tattoo on some chicks lala. It was like a devil with teeth. The thought of it still gives me chills. Imagine puttin your tater tot in that thing...

That wasn't hard to find..

NSFW (http://nuche.org/adult_comedy_empire/content/ani-pix/original_files/*****-tattoo-raunchy-animated-humor-pic.gif)
yeah, those back tatoos don't seem that bad after seeing that pic.

TUSooner
3/3/2005, 03:06 PM
I'm gonna need something much shorter. Like maybe a pamphlet or a flyer. Maybe a prescription.
How about a cross-word puzzle? or tic-tac-toe? She could tie a pen on a string around her waist.
Or maybe there should be some instructions or a warning or a disclaimer or something. Think of the possibilities!

Pricetag
3/3/2005, 03:14 PM
lala, tater tot. Are you posting in Mad Libs now?
:D Good one, Name of Boy in Room.

bri
3/3/2005, 03:17 PM

Nothing says "schnang" more than tattoos on a female unit. Nothing screams "I'm a loser whore who loves to give head to winos and transients" more than a tattoo on a female unit.

Hate em'. No ankles, arms, tittays, butt, legs, and especially lower back. Why mess up an already exquisite thing with ink?

Funny, I don't feel like a transient.

picasso
3/3/2005, 03:17 PM
Lots of tats and piercings, etc., signify lots of "issues" that are better left alone.

not always.

bri
3/3/2005, 03:19 PM
No, ALWAYS. Didn't you get the memo? Broad, sweeping, generalized statements (such as "everyone who has posted in this thread is a f*cktard") are gospel truth!

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 03:25 PM

Ok, maybe it should have said "winos or transients".

bri
3/3/2005, 03:30 PM
Or maybe it shouldn't have said anything.

I can't believe what freaks you people are about girls with lower back ink. "Ooh, cooties!" Jeez, you're all acting like they're the scourge of the earth.

It's not like their hand-farting-on fat chicks or anything...

Mjcpr
:D

C&CDean

Where are you working these days? That's what I thought. Transient.

Paperclip
3/3/2005, 03:33 PM
Or maybe it shouldn't have said anything.

I can't believe what freaks you people are about girls with lower back ink. "Ooh, cooties!" Jeez, you're all acting like they're the scourge of the earth.

It's not like their hand-farting-on fat chicks or anything...

You know, you're really too funny and clever to resort to juvenile crap like that.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 03:35 PM
i would have never known SSA had a back tattoo until i read the second page of this thread.....

mdklatt
3/3/2005, 03:38 PM
Mrs. MiccoMacey refuses to get one though because "they're trendy".

She has three tats on her ankle.

And ankle tattoos aren't "trendy"? :confused:

Scott D
3/3/2005, 03:39 PM
Tats on a woman can be charming/cute for awhile, but over time you either don't notice them or don't pay much attention to them. The main problem nowadays is the stigma that is still attached to them, namely the biker chick stigma. But, hey my wife has no tattoos so it's all good.

Beef
3/3/2005, 03:41 PM
I like women for how they are on the inside.

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 03:43 PM

Me neither, My wife has a lovely small tat on her and she's good as gold....

mdklatt
3/3/2005, 03:43 PM

Too easy...must...resist....

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 03:44 PM

So Sweet....yet a hint of pervert ;)

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 03:46 PM
Me neither, My wife has a lovely small tat on her and she's good as gold....

I've got ink all over me, and I'm good as gold too. That's not the point. The point is, when most people see chicks with tattoos they think "slut." Either in the good slut kinda way, or the bad slut kinda way. Either way though, it's still "slut."

When I see a guy all tattooed up I think "dirtbag." So it's not just exclusive to females.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 03:51 PM
When I see a girl with tats, i think of Pork rinds and when I see a guy with tats I think that maybe he is working with Dog The Warrant Officer

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 03:57 PM
Wow, now I see why I am no longer constantly frequenting this board. You guys love to stereotype. Yes, I have a lower back tattoo and I didn't get it when I was drunk I designed it myself and I am extremely happy with it. Hmmmmm....I'm a slut with no class now who knew. I could have sworn I am a working adult at a great job with a kid that I support and who attends a PRIVATE school and has everything in the world, I also have everything I could ever want. I live in a great neighborhood, play golf, etc. Thanks for making me realize I am now a hideous nasty slut who has absolutely no class.

Yeah, thanks for making me realize the good decision I had to stay away from this board.

jeremy885
3/3/2005, 03:57 PM
I have an SNL skit on back tattoos that I would like to post. It's about a 3.8 MB file. Can I e-mail it to someone and they can post it on their site?

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 03:59 PM
I've got ink all over me, and I'm good as gold too. That's not the point. The point is, when most people see chicks with tattoos they think "slut." Either in the good slut kinda way, or the bad slut kinda way. Either way though, it's still "slut."

When I see a guy all tattooed up I think "dirtbag." So it's not just exclusive to females.

With all due respect, please define "most people".......

I'm over 50, love OU sports, hunt, golf and I'm somewhat conservative unlike "most people".

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:00 PM
Wow, now I see why I am no longer constantly frequenting this board. You guys love to stereotype. Yes, I have a lower back tattoo and I didn't get it when I was drunk I designed it myself and I am extremely happy with it. Hmmmmm....I'm a slut with no class now who knew. I could have sworn I am a working adult at a great job with a kid that I support and who attends a PRIVATE school and has everything in the world, I also have everything I could ever want. I live in a great neighborhood, play golf, etc. Thanks for making me realize I am now a hideous nasty slut who has absolutely no class.

Yeah, thanks for making me realize the good decision I had to stay away from this board.

Geez, you and bri really do need to get over yourselves. Seriously. Don't know what you two have been smokin', but it's killed your sense of humor.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 04:00 PM
I have an SNL skit on back tattoos that I would like to post. It's about a 3.8 MB file. Can I e-mail it to someone and they can post it on their site?

i think its already posted - look for the thread in the SO "turlingtons....."

pretty funny

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry, I mean I know its wrong to think of pork rinds when i see your tats :(

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:05 PM
With all due respect, please define "most people".......

I'm over 50, love OU sports, hunt, golf and I'm somewhat conservative unlike "most people".

No, that would make you exactly like "most people."

Answer me this:

You see a chick walk in with a couple tats, maybe a nose ring or a navel ring, a few too many holes in the ears, etc. What do you think? Future nun? Future housewife? Future CEO? Future loser? Or do you just think nothing? Like totally neutral? Like absolutely no different than a chick walking in sans all the above described bull****.

I've had to deal with the "don't look at him kids, he's a criminal and might kill us all" for years. It just comes with the territory. I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.

SoonerBBall
3/3/2005, 04:07 PM

Pretty sure this thread was founded on humor, not on accusation.

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:08 PM
Depends on the tatoo. If she has a freakin' low-rider parked next to a brick wall with the words "Loco Fo Life" tatted on her back, then yeah, that probably isn't a good thing. Nothing wrong with "girlie" stuff though, doesn't make me think twice about anything.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:09 PM
Geez, you and bri really do need to get over yourselves. Seriously. Don't know what you two have been smokin', but it's killed your sense of humor.
No I still have a sense of humor, but when people make such generalized comments that include me and aren't true it kinda pisses me off. Dean, you know I don't get into a lot of discussions like this on the board. I'm in all the fun threads, but when stereotypes are made saying girls that have this are skanks and tramps and it includes me I get a skosh upset.

I would love to see the generalizations you would make about a girl who had a tongue ring AND a lower back tattoo. Damn, those girls are prolly trailer park trash with 5 kids and on food stamps.

SoonerBBall
3/3/2005, 04:09 PM
No, that would make you exactly like "most people."

Answer me this:

You see a chick walk in with a couple tats, maybe a nose ring or a navel ring, a few too many holes in the ears, etc. What do you think? Future nun? Future housewife? Future CEO? Future loser? Or do you just think nothing? Like totally neutral? Like absolutely no different than a chick walking in sans all the above described bull****.

I've had to deal with the "don't look at him kids, he's a criminal and might kill us all" for years. It just comes with the territory. I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.
To add a bit to this. How many of you have gone and gotten tattoos or piercings without knowing that there was a possibility that a certain stigma could be attached?

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:10 PM
Pretty sure this thread was founded on humor, not on accusation.
Yes, it was started in fun and then it was taken in a completely different direction. Trust me I know how Boarder feels about them and he jokes to me about mine on the board. That's cool. THAT IS ALL IN FUN. This isn't.

Pricetag
3/3/2005, 04:11 PM
I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.
I agree. These are just people's personal opinions. IMO, somebody shouldn't get a tatoo unless they do it in a "this is what I want, I don't give a f*** what anyone else thinks" frame of mind. If you do, then you don't mind me saying I don't care for it.

Beef
3/3/2005, 04:11 PM
My tattoos are in places where they won't be seen at the office, so I was very aware of perceptions when I got them.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:12 PM
I don't care if people don't like them. Hell, I knew people wouldn't when I got it. Just like I know what people think when they see mine and I have Karly with me, but for you guys on the board to just call all women with them skanks is a little wrong in my book.

Stanley1
My tattoos are in places where they won't be seen at the office, so I was very aware of perceptions when I got them.

Accountants rule!!!!!

SoonerBBall
I would love to see the generalizations you would make about a girl who had a tongue ring AND a lower back tattoo. Damn, those girls are prolly trailer park trash with 5 kids and on food stamps.
How bout that I am fresh out of college and that a girl with a tongue ring AND a lower back tatoo is more likely to be out partying, drinking, and whatever else than the girls that I know that don't have either. You can get pissed all you want, but it is the truth. Does it hold true in each and every case? Absolutely not, and I applaud you if you are an exception, but blowing up at people on this forum that are joking around doesn't change observed reality.

SoonerBBall
3/3/2005, 04:14 PM
I don't care if people don't like them. Hell, I knew people wouldn't when I got it. Just like I know what people think when they see mine and I have Karly with me, but for you guys on the board to just call all women with them skanks is a little wrong in my book.
In my years on this board I thought that one of the best parts of Dean's sense of humor is his over-generalization.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:15 PM
Yeah, most of the people in this thread aren't joking. They honestly think that. Yes, I know there is a stereotype and I knew that going in. However, I love breaking that stereotype and proving to everyone. You can do that to your body and still be smart, have a great job, raise your kid to be a model citizen and have nothing to complain about. So yeah I am the exception. So the stereotype of ALL women with them are skanks doesn't really fit.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:18 PM
No I still have a sense of humor, but when people make such generalized comments that include me and aren't true it kinda pisses me off. Dean, you know I don't get into a lot of discussions like this on the board. I'm in all the fun threads, but when stereotypes are made saying girls that have this are skanks and tramps and it includes me I get a skosh upset.

Hey, I'm all about generalizations. Every generalization/stereotype is based in fact. Doesn't mean it's fair. It just means it happens.

Like if it's 3 a.m. and I'm in South Chicago and I see a group of black dudes hanging on the corner up ahead - all staring at me - I think "dang, it's probably not a good idea to walk up through those guys." Now they just might be a group of late-night Jehovah's Witnesses, but chances are, they're up to no good.

Or let's say you're black, and your car breaks down in Durant, OK, and you see a bunch of redneck lookin' dudes on the corner up ahead listening to Merle and drinking beer. Chances are you're thinking "****, I probably shouldn't ask those guys for help." Could be those guys are just a bunch of students from the local Bible College on break, but chances are, they're up to no good.

Yes, I know chicks with tattoos who ain't sluts. Not very many though. And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings. :P

Beef
I don't see the problem with skanks. I've been known to be fond of them after a few cocktails.

Gandalf_The_Grey
SSA why are you trying to blend in when you were meant to stand out?

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:19 PM
How bout that I am fresh out of college and that a girl with a tongue ring AND a lower back tatoo is more likely to be out partying, drinking, and whatever else than the girls that I know that don't have either. You can get pissed all you want, but it is the truth. Does it hold true in each and every case? Absolutely not, and I applaud you if you are an exception, but blowing up at people on this forum that are joking around doesn't change observed reality.

School didn't teach you much, huh? Maybe all the girls you know with tongue rings and tats are out partying because they are all college aged girls? Might have something to do with it, no? Especially if YOU party, and hang around chicks that do. Doesn't mean that when people grow up they can't be responsible.

Fugue
3/3/2005, 04:20 PM
I have a full body tatoo, of a dumbass.

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 04:21 PM
Maybe it's more of an indictment of the people making the judgements than it is for the people that are just expressing themselves..... In all, it's all good. I'm glad we have this mosaic of all people, any color, tattoed, pierced, healthy, lame.....whatever.

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:22 PM
I don't see the problem with skanks. I've been known to be fond of them after a few cocktails.

Skanks need lovin' too.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:22 PM
SSA why are you trying to blend in when you were meant to stand out?
Heh. Yeah, I definitely pride myself in not going with the norm.

Dean, if it wouldn't have been you that said this. "And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings. :P" I would have been pissed, but I know you and I know you generalize. Dammit, why didn't you tell me I was supposed to be a skank. Then I wouldn't have to be a responsible adult. That's it I'm quitting my job and moving to a trailer park.

mdklatt
3/3/2005, 04:23 PM
Tattoos are so mainstream now that I think "easily influenced by fads" more than anything else when I see them. It reminds me of a radio commercial for a tattoo parlor or peircing place that I heard a few years ago that started "Do you want to be different like all of your friends?" :rolleyes:

Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos. Now, I know somebody who has one of those tattoos. Except that he actually got it in Samoa, from a big huge Samoan guy who applied it with a sharpened piece of bone and no regard for sanitary practices. That is a manly tattoo.

I'm a true rebel. I have no tatoos and nothing pierced.

Beef
Skanks need lovin' too.
**** YEAH!

Sexy Sooner Angel
School didn't teach you much, huh? Maybe all the girls you know with tongue rings and tats are out partying because they are all college aged girls? Might have something to do with it, no? Especially if YOU party, and hang around chicks that do. Doesn't mean that when people grow up they can't be responsible.
Thanks Stanley I owe you a drink. Wait if I buy you a drink though will that make me a tramp?

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2005, 04:24 PM
To get off topic a bit...

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:25 PM
Tattoos are so mainstream now that I think "easily influenced by fads" more than anything else when I see them. It reminds me of a radio commercial for a tattoo parlor or peircing place that I heard a few years ago that started "Do you want to be different like all of your friends?" :rolleyes:

Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos. Now, I know somebody who has one of those tattoos. Except that he actually got it in Samoa, from a big huge Samoan guy who applied it with a sharpened piece of bone and no regard for sanitary practices. That is a manly tattoo.
At least I know the one I have no one else has since I designed it myself.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
THAT IS ALL IN FUN. This isn't.Hmmm. I have heard those words before.

SoonerBBall
If I may inquire, are you still in or did you recently graduate from college? It makes me wonder what parts of "more likely" and "in each and every case? Absolutely not." you didn't quite understand.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:26 PM

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?
Thanks Lid. I would love to know the answer to that.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 04:27 PM
I think any girl that likes sex and likes it alot should immediatly private message me their phone number ;)

Sexy Sooner Angel
Hmmm. I have heard those words before.
Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything to you and you know I have no control over that other subject.

jk the sooner fan
i think "most" guys....when they see a girl with a tongue ring.....their first thought is that she likes performing oral favors......i have no idea if thats the general truth or not, but that IS the first thought that MOST guys have

same thing with the back tat.....she likes to get busy

most guys wont complain about either....

Sooner51
3/3/2005, 04:28 PM
I think we should design a tribal soonerfans tatt and all go get one.

C&CDean
Heh. Yeah, I definitely pride myself in not going with the norm.

Dean, if it wouldn't have been you that said this. "And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings. :P" I would have been pissed, but I know you and I know you generalize. Dammit, why didn't you tell me I was supposed to be a skank. Then I wouldn't have to be a responsible adult. That's it I'm quitting my job and moving to a trailer park.

FWIW, I never knew you had a back tattoo or tongue ringie thingie till this thread.

And just a bit of advice: Never wear one of them tongue ball things when you're talking to customers. I was ordering at a Subway and this tongue-pierced chick was like "id dat ald ooo ant od your sadhich?" I was like "huh?" She says "oo you ant odives?" I was like "look, get somebody over here who can speak so I can get my ****ing sandwich ordered. Geez, how does somebody hire you for a front counter job anyhow?" She's like "whadebber ood."

Sexy Sooner Angel
And both thoughts are generally true, but it doesn't mean we get busy with EVERYONE!

BigRedJed
3/3/2005, 04:29 PM
I was thinking of posting in this thread, but actually it's just more fun to sit back and watch the SO implode around me.

Pricetag
3/3/2005, 04:29 PM
Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos.
This goes for the Asian letters/symbols, as well.

I don't have any tatoos, but only because I don't want to kill my chances of being a double-secret spy someday. Also, if I ever commit a crime, I don't need the permanent ID.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:30 PM
FWIW, I never knew you had a back tattoo or tongue ringie thingie till this thread.

And just a bit of advice: Never wear one of them tongue ball things when you're talking to customers. I was ordering at a Subway and this tongue-pierced chick was like "id dat ald ooo ant od your sadhich?" I was like "huh?" She says "oo you ant odives?" I was like "look, get somebody over here who can speak so I can get my ****ing sandwich ordered. Geez, how does somebody hire you for a front counter job anyhow?" She's like "whadebber ood."
Actually, I wear mine everyday and very few people know I even have one. I don't talk with a lisp and you can't see it unless I laugh really hard. Those are just the ****tards that are too stupid to have one and still be normal.

Fugue
I have a full body tatoo, of a dumbass.

good one fugue

has someone else posted something siminlar in this thread? cause that's gold

Beef
I assume all chicks are easy until they turn me down.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
3/3/2005, 04:31 PM
Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything to you and you know I have no control over that other subject.I was just simply stating that I have asked another poster the same question you were asking. No attack was intended towards you.

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:32 PM
If I may inquire, are you still in or did you recently graduate from college? It makes me wonder what parts of "more likely" and "in each and every case? Absolutely not." you didn't quite understand.

I graduated from a very good college about 4 years ago. Thanks for asking.

SoonerBBall
3/3/2005, 04:34 PM
Looks like I might have a bit more experience with recent trends like this in a college atmosphere then, huh?

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 04:35 PM
Did we suddenly merge with the Oral Roberts message board.......In that case "Go Eagles, Titans or Whatever"

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:36 PM
Looks like I might have a bit more experience with recent trends like this in a college atmosphere then, huh?

1) I doubt much has changed in 4 years.

2) My point still stands. Comparing COLLEGE girls to older women with tats is rediculous. Doesn't make sense. At all.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:37 PM
Huh? Oh I get it. "Oral" Roberts. Tongue piercings. Good one......

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2005, 04:38 PM
Hell... I didn't know you were a Longhorn.

Congratulations Stanley!

mdklatt
3/3/2005, 04:39 PM
I was just simply stating that I have asked another poster the same question you were asking. No attack was intended towards you.

Chick fight! :texan:

Pricetag
3/3/2005, 04:39 PM

http://www.rap.de/mag/news/newspics/KoolMoeDee120_3770.jpg
If a guy has a hundred girls, he's a hero,
A girl with a hundred guys is a zero.
Don't blame me, 'cause society made the rule
But I bet they made it for me.
I'm nothing but a playa'.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 04:42 PM
what difference does it make at what age they get them? if you get piercings and tattoos to be individualistic.....then dont bitch when you dont fit in with those that dont have them.....thats the whole purpose for getting them.....to separate yourself apart from the mainstream....

SoonerBBall
3/3/2005, 04:42 PM
1) I doubt much has changed in 4 years.

2) My point still stands. Comparing COLLEGE girls to older women with tats is rediculous. Doesn't make sense. At all.
1) I bet you'd be suprised. When I came into college in '99 the belly-button/back tat fad was in its infancy.

2) I never compared college girls to older women. I merely said that in my experience in college that the girls with a tongue ring AND a back tat are more likely to be wild then the girls without. That isn't a comparison, it is a statement of opinion based on experience.

Stanley1
3/3/2005, 04:43 PM
Hell... I didn't know you were a Longhorn.

Congratulations Stanley!

You trying to get neg speked? :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/3/2005, 04:44 PM
I'll bet Boarder has a bad case of 'Thread Remorse' right about now...

At least it's not kidney stones...

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:46 PM
heh.

Sexy Sooner Angel
what difference does it make at what age they get them? if you get piercings and tattoos to be individualistic.....then dont bitch when you dont fit in with those that dont have them.....thats the whole purpose for getting them.....to separate yourself apart from the mainstream....Okay well for me I got them because I wanted them simple as that. Not to fit in or stand out just to be me. I don't bitch when I don't fit in with the norm. I bitch when people create stupid *** stereotypes and lump all of us in a the same. Because surprise, surprise I'm not a skank.

critical_phil
http://lightsout.onestop.net/awclub.jpg.

mdklatt
3/3/2005, 04:47 PM
if you get piercings and tattoos to be individualistic.....then dont bitch when you dont fit in with those that dont have them.

Excellent point.

....thats the whole purpose for getting them.....to separate yourself apart from the mainstream....

Not anymore. Laura Bush probably has at least an ankle tattoo.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/3/2005, 04:48 PM
http://lightsout.onestop.net/awclub.jpg.
NICE :rolleyes:

Scott D
3/3/2005, 04:51 PM
I'm not gonna bash anyone that has or wants to get a tattoo...in fact my stepdaughter got one when she turned 18. Part of the reason kids today are so up on getting them is because they are still searching for an identity, and that's part of the search. The only argument we made to her was for her to think about it and be sure that it's what she wanted to do since it was going to be painful, and permanent. She thought it out and got it done...my brother has multiple tattoos as well, and while he's not known for making the best decisions in the world, it was his decision to make and I don't think less of him for it.

I'm just saying that like it or not, it's a choice that is almost guaranteed to have a stigma attached to it...you have to deal with it the same as anyone else who is in any sort of way a minority in any location whether you like it or not. It's human nature to put too much of an emphasis on physical appearance anyhow.

Oh and Lid...that has more to do with the societal and prehistoric notions that as mammals, males exist to breed with females of the species and that monogamy is a choice (for males) and not natural behavior.

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 04:53 PM
Wow, now I see why I am no longer constantly frequenting this board. You guys love to stereotype.....Thanks for making me realize I am now a hideous nasty slut who has absolutely no class.

Are you saying that all of us love to stereotype and think people with piercings/tats are skanks? If you are, I have a good mind not to come back to this board just to be lumped in with everybody else.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 04:55 PM
Man, boarder sure starts a messy thread.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 04:58 PM
Why does she have to Stereotype all of the Stereotypers?

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:00 PM
Why does she have to Stereotype all of the Stereotypers?
Exactly.

Not to generalize, but all people are *******s. :eddie:

Norm In Norman
3/3/2005, 05:00 PM
Why the drama? It's a freakin' message board. Sometimes you guys take this stuff way to personally.

Did I mention that I hate you all?

RedStripe
3/3/2005, 05:03 PM
Tramp stamp it still makes me laugh.

Pricetag
Why the drama? It's a freakin' message board. Sometimes you guys take this stuff way to personally.

Did you not see where you were personally attacked? A couple of pages back, SSA said she "took pride in not going with the Norm," or something along those lines.

RedStripe
oh and I hate Norm.

Norm In Norman
3/3/2005, 05:04 PM
If i hate everyone on here, why would I care?

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:04 PM
And this thread is now officially gay.

All things come full circle on the SO.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 05:05 PM
Where is Norm from?

TIA

Norm In Norman
3/3/2005, 05:06 PM
Except for you, Dean. I love you.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:07 PM
As well you should big boy. Remember, I've been in your heinie.

leavingthezoo
3/3/2005, 05:08 PM
this must be a geographical thing. i know more people with tattoos than without... and most of us are respectable, god fearing, responsible skanks. :P

seriously though, i have been enlightened. i had no idea skin art could cause such an uproar.

i bet pierced ears had the same ill perception back in the day. which means most of us descended from skanks with extry holes in they head. :eek:

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:09 PM
Do you mean all of us all of us or just all of us?

SoonerBBall
this must be a geographical thing. i know more people with tattoos than without... and most of us are respectable, god fearing, responsible skanks. :P

seriously though, i have been enlightened. i had no idea skin art could cause such an uproar.

i bet pierced ears had the same ill perception back in the day. which means most of us descended from skanks with extry holes in they head. :eek:
Metal in your ears??? SKANK ALERT!!

BlondeSoonerGirl
As well you should big boy. Remember, I've been in your heinie.

You too?

We shoulda hooked up for drinks while we were there...

colleyvillesooner
3/3/2005, 05:13 PM
This thread got WAY better while I was in my meeting...

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 05:14 PM
Way to pick your battles people.

Wait until you hear my take on people that put sugar in their tea. I should get a lot of hate email on that one. :rolleyes:

By the way, if you used the word "skank" in a post on this thread, be warned. I neg every instance of that word I see. It's a personal policy.

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:15 PM
Can we use skany?

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:15 PM
Good, cause I'm fixin' to neg you for using it in your own post Mr. Sugar in your tea hater.

Beef
3/3/2005, 05:16 PM
What if skank wasn't in quotes?

SoonerBBall

Wait until you hear my take on people that put sugar in their tea. I should get a lot of hate email on that one. :rolleyes:

By the way, if you used the word "skank" in a post on this thread, be warned. I neg every instance of that word I see. It's a personal policy.
Tea is for skan....sissies.

C&CDean
I told you all to use "schnang." But no, you wouldn't listen. Now you gotta get all negged by Mr. Bitter Tea Drinker.

DCSooner
I love ribs!!!

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:17 PM
Me too brotha!

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 05:18 PM
Did you guys hear, they caught BTK!!

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 05:18 PM
Good, cause I'm fixin' to neg you for using it in your own post Mr. Sugar in your tea hater.

Actually, that one is a positive stereotype.

People that put sugar in their tea have farts that smell like rainbows.

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2005, 05:19 PM

What about a sugar substitute? I use so much Splenda, I should own half the company by now. :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/3/2005, 05:19 PM
As long as it's not 'Splendank'...

Czar Soonerov
3/3/2005, 05:20 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116194516.jpg

imjebus
What a bunch of *********s you guys are..... No wonder they made Dean a mod, being that he is the king of *********s.

BlondeSoonerGirl
Damn. Just when we were pulling out of the funk...

TOTP, bitter-tea-drinkin'-tattoo-gettin'-over-generalizin' Beyonces!!11!

BigRedJed
3/3/2005, 05:21 PM

By the way, if you used the word "skank" in a post on this thread, be warned. I neg every instance of that word I see. It's a personal policy.That's been well documented.

http://www.8secondchallenge.com/soonerfans/beano_rep.jpg

I only regret that I gave Beano good spek the other day for some random funny crap he said, 'cause I'd really like to have negged him for using "skanky." If he had used its misspelling "skany," it would have been really funny.

BigRedJed
3/3/2005, 05:22 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116194516.jpgSee, now that's a back tattoo I could really get behind.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:22 PM
Like I give a **** what some hell bound jeebus hater thinks. Blow me, heathen.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:23 PM
Nice Czar. Too bad most of them look like some ancient greek **** smeared across their backs.

Norman Norm In
3/3/2005, 05:24 PM
I like basketball.

Beef
3/3/2005, 05:24 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116194516.jpg
I'd sponsor that.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 05:26 PM
Great. In all of our SF glory, and free ad space thanks to Czar on ESPN, the second thread the press is going to see is this one. Great job Boarder.

FREE BTK!!!!

And Michael!!!!!

And Baretta!!!!

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:27 PM
What a bunch of *********s you guys are..... No wonder they made Dean a mod, being that he is the king of *********s.
All of us?

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 05:28 PM
Because surprise, surprise I'm not a skank.

and i never said you were

KC//CRIMSON
3/3/2005, 05:28 PM
Whew! That's a whole lotta badunkadunk!
http://film.onet.pl/_i/news/duze/c/cedric_the_entertainer_1.jpg

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:29 PM
"The King of all *********s. It does have a nice ring to it.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 05:31 PM
you're the howard stern of *********s!

Czar Soonerov
3/3/2005, 05:31 PM
All of us?
No, mostly just you & Dean.

3/3/2005, 05:32 PM
I was at a recent family gathering (not my family) and was talking with one of the young wives who was there with her husband. Really nice gal and quite attractive. Later on, we had the kids riding horses and she was getting up on a horse to hold her toddler son as he rode. I couldn't help but notice the back tat when she climbed up in the saddle.

I still think she's a good catch for her husband, but it DID alter my opinion of her slightly.

And not necessarily in a bad way.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:33 PM
Be silent, knave. For I am The King of all *********s!!!

Now I'm laughing. Out loud. The original thought that Boarder thought was so funny - wasn't. This is. Say it out loud. You'll laugh.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 05:34 PM
I was at a recent family gathering (not my family) and was talking with one of the young wives who was there with her husband. Really nice gal and quite attractive. Later on, we had the kids riding horses and she was getting up on a horse to hold her toddler son as he rode. I couldn't help but notice the back tat when she climbed up in the saddle.

I still think she's a good catch for her husband, but it DID alter my opinion of her slightly.

And not necessarily in a bad way.
Did your pants get smaller?

3/3/2005, 05:35 PM
If I went home and found my wife had "installed" a back tat, I'd first think, "What the hell?"

Then, I'd think, "Hell Yeah!"

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 05:36 PM
answer the question 12. Come on.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:38 PM
If I went home and found my wife had "installed" a back tat, I'd first think, "What the hell?"

Then, I'd think, "Hell Yeah!"

Yeah, so would we.

jk the sooner fan
3/3/2005, 05:39 PM
yeah if my wife came home with one, my response would be "who the f*** are you?"

3/3/2005, 05:40 PM
Well, not immediately.

See, if my wife got one, I wouldn't think anything other than that she thought it was cool and since I'm pretty sure we'll be together until one of us dies, it wouldn't be an issue. Still, seeing someone else's wife with one made me think, "hmmm... I'll bet she's a little hellcat."

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:42 PM
I'm going home to my castle people. Discuss amongst yourselves....

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:43 PM
Ow.

:mad:

IB4OU2
3/3/2005, 05:43 PM
Peace, It's all good........by the way Dean where's your elk?

Beef
3/3/2005, 05:45 PM
If my wife got one, I would just go "Damn, when did I get married."

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 05:45 PM
Ok, I think I got them all. Surprisingly fewer than I had at first thought.

Czar Soonerov
3/3/2005, 05:47 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116463837.jpg

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2005, 05:48 PM
SSA!!!!

I'm thinkin' we can cure all if we combine your tat with my ties.

A winner in EVERY book !

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 05:48 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116463837.jpg

Oh I see, mr. funny picture man trying to bring down ALL the forums on the board.

TUSooner
3/3/2005, 05:49 PM
yeah if my wife came home with one, my response would be "who the f*** are you?"

If mine (etc.), I'd be thinking, "Woo-hoo! Does this mean the rowdy sex is about to start!?" If none was forthcoming, I'd start to wonder who's her boyfriend. :(

All else I'll say is tattoos just leave a bad impression with me, even on people I know & love, plain and simple. But I hope I'm liberal enough to see beyond the ink.

C&CDean
3/3/2005, 05:52 PM
OK, I come back on the puter and Czar has created yet another masterpiece.

Dude, you kill me. I need that one blown up. The pic, not the *********.

Now fetch me some vinegar.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 05:54 PM
Ok, I think I got them all. Surprisingly fewer than I had at first thought.You should copy and paste their avs in word, then take picture of you flipping them off! That would rock. Then, one of them would screen capture that and make it their av! But then you couldn't see it cause avs are turned off.

man, that would be weird.

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 05:55 PM
That's a *********? How much liquid can it possibly take?

Also, they make for a comfy pillow when you have a toothache.

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 05:59 PM
You should copy and paste their avs in word, then take picture of you flipping them off! That would rock. Then, one of them would screen capture that and make it their av! But then you couldn't see it cause avs are turned off.

man, that would be weird.

Hey, welcome back to the board. When did you get back?

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 06:00 PM
Hey, welcome back to the board. When did you get back?
It was a long flight. Man my arms hurt.

Beano's Fourth Chin
3/3/2005, 06:09 PM
It was a long flight. Man my arms hurt.

Were you fighting for arm rest supremacy with the people beside you the whole way or something.

By the way, armrest is one word, not two.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 06:13 PM
Are you sure? I could of sworn it would be two words.

What about arm-rest.

VeeJay
3/3/2005, 06:32 PM
Like I give a **** what some hell bound jeebus hater thinks. Blow me, heathen.

Heh. I like the tone of that.

Norm In Norman
3/3/2005, 06:41 PM
DAMNIT BEANO! I go to ban him and you've already done it.

Dean, you are just to damn lenient.

3/3/2005, 07:00 PM
Deacon

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper540/stills/rrcm34w0.jpg

3/3/2005, 07:01 PM
And now for something comPLETEly different...

BigRedJed
3/3/2005, 07:01 PM
DAMNIT BEANO! I go to ban him and you've already done it.

Dean, you are just to damn lenient.BANE DEAN!!

TexasLidig8r
3/3/2005, 07:03 PM
Well.. this thread has just about seen it all. Opinions on tattoos on women, tattoos on men, tongue studs and their uses, long time Sooner regulars going nuclear, jeebus haters, jeebus lovers, what constitutes a slut and not a slut, male sluts, female sluts, open mindedness, closed mindedness, family friends on horses, armrests (or arm-rests, or arm rests), arms tired from flying, admins knocking on other admins and finally, a good old fashioned baning.

This thread is truly.. Soonerfans.com in a microcosm, which is, in and of itself, the United States in a microcosm, which is, in and of itself, the world in a microcosm.

Now.. pass over another martini dammit.

3/3/2005, 07:07 PM
Well.. this thread has just about seen it all. Opinions on tattoos on women, tattoos on men, tongue studs and their uses, long time Sooner regulars going nuclear, jeebus haters, jeebus lovers, what constitutes a slut and not a slut, male sluts, female sluts, open mindedness, closed mindedness, family friends on horses, armrests (or arm-rests, or arm rests), arms tired from flying, admins knocking on other admins and finally, a good old fashioned baning.

This thread is truly.. Soonerfans.com in a microcosm, which is, in and of itself, the United States in a microcosm, which is, in and of itself, the world in a microcosm.

Now.. pass over another martini dammit.

Well stated, oh satan. :texan: :mack: :texan: :texan:

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/3/2005, 07:11 PM
We should put this thread in a bottle for future generations to admire

Boarder
3/3/2005, 08:12 PM
Seriously, I just thought the phrase "Tramp Stamp" was funny.

This is what happens when I leave early..

Mjcpr
3/3/2005, 08:13 PM
Seriously, I just thought the phrase "Tramp Stamp" was funny.

This is what happens when I leave early..
Man, if you had decent Maurice Clarrett farking skills, this could've been one of your all time worst days.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2005, 08:21 PM
I love it when chics have tats.

You know those sexy alt chics that have them all over their arms? Mmmmmmmm.

Oh and short spikey bleached black hair.

and, and, and, Doc Martins.

wallet chain..

I could go on.

Bag it and tag it.

DCSooner
3/3/2005, 09:01 PM
Glad I could end this thread.

3/3/2005, 10:12 PM
Boarder, I'll use the term forever. Thank you.

OUDoc
3/3/2005, 10:14 PM
How do you guys feel about chicks with mohawks? ;)

3/3/2005, 10:16 PM
It depends, I suppose. Does she have a back tat?

Howzit
3/3/2005, 10:28 PM
I'm just thankful the hair covers my back tat.

3/3/2005, 10:30 PM
I'm just thankful the hair covers my back tat.

I think OU4LIFE has us all pretty much covered.

Norm In Norman
3/3/2005, 10:35 PM
12 gave me a tattoo once. God bless 'em.

Kimberlyz4OU
3/3/2005, 10:41 PM
Okay, sorry, I just saw this thread....I realize it was trying to die and all......BUT.....

my tat (on my ankle, don't have a back one, PAIN) ANYWAY, don't care what people think, didn't when I got it and don't now, however, I had no idea about the stereotypical hellcat/slut thing, maybe explains why I've been married to the same man for a long time :P

3/3/2005, 10:48 PM
That Kimberly... she's a hellcat.

3/3/2005, 10:51 PM
Oh, and I claim no responsibility for that lump in Norm's leg.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2005, 10:53 PM
Call me a Baylor student..but

While I can certainly see the sexy appeal that a back tattoo might have for some, it simply doesn't do anything for me. I would think that women would be concerned enough about their appearance that they wouldn't feel the need to permanently stain their bodies.

The thing of it is the way you dress, the way you appear, and any tattoos you get is a reflection upon you as a person. Like it or not your appearance is one of the first criterion from which people will judge you. That is very much evident in this thread. If you look respectable people will treat you with respect. If you don't then they probably won't.

Anyway, I'm the kind of person that thinks you should ALWAYS ALWAYS constantly worry about what others think of you. If we all did that, maybe it would be a better world. Imagine a world where everyone judges..it's easy if you try...

http://www.adl.org/images/education/logo_nbc_the_moreyouknow.gif

3/3/2005, 11:05 PM
I spent a morning in church, a nice lunch, and about two hours of playing with kiddos before I knew the gal in my previous post had a back tat.

It wasn't exactly a first impression.

Sorry, but there is something screwed up with that "ALWAYS ALWAYS constantly worry about what others think of you."

Wow.

Wow.

SicEmBaylor
3/3/2005, 11:06 PM
Well, I'm a conformist =)

3/3/2005, 11:08 PM
No, that's just an opinion I stated. I appreciate your view as well. And I admire the truly pure among us, though I think they are very few.

Still, the wife with a back tat would ROCK!!

Well, for a while anyway.

Scott D
3/3/2005, 11:36 PM
psst SicEm....I'd rather imagine a world where people don't judge on appearance, but rather credibility and ability.

SicEmBaylor
3/4/2005, 12:09 AM
lol look i'm not saying i don't entirely hate girls with back tats...it's pretty damned hot and i'm too young to care. I'm just saying later girls that get that done aren't going to be judged well professional or socially depending on the crowd.

Fact of life.

3/4/2005, 12:24 AM
See, that's the difference. Us old married folks would see it as something playful and new. Much the way my wife sees my big belly as something I've acquired just for her.

But when my daughter is of the age to acquire such a tattoo, I hope she waits until she's been married to her husband for 11 years and knows she will be with him for life.

This is a complex issue.

Let's move on. I don't feel so good.

Oh, and I don't really think the wife likes the big belly.

bri
3/4/2005, 12:29 AM
psst SicEm....I'd rather imagine a world where people don't judge on appearance, but rather credibility and ability.
Dude, do you think anyone from Baylor wants to be judged on ability?

dolemitesooner
3/4/2005, 12:31 AM
Where are you working these days? That's what I thought. Transient.
bri since your back i wanted to know your answer to this.

bri
3/4/2005, 12:33 AM
I work for GDH Consulting. Tomorrow morning I have an interview at WilTel for a project starting next week that GDH is supplying the people for.

dolemitesooner
3/4/2005, 12:34 AM
ok just checking ........

SicEmBaylor
3/4/2005, 12:38 AM
Dude, do you think anyone from Baylor wants to be judged on ability?

Hah, man I know I don't!
;-)

dolemitesooner
3/4/2005, 12:40 AM
This thread is the **** but I will keep my opion to myself. I thought everone would like that.

StoopTroup
3/4/2005, 01:07 AM
I have no tats...

I give Blood to the Red Cross Regularly...

They accept you as a donor as long as you haven't had a recent tat...

They still have plenty of questions regarding them...

I also know that most tat artists are very careful anymore with the fear of aids and hiv as potential health risks...

You should make darn sure you know what your getting into when you decide to alter your body's skin IMO...

What you are doing is permanent and removal is expensive and painful.

Then there is the risk of infection...

I just see it as irresponsible personal behavior...

I've thought about it from time to time, especially as the old stigmas are becoming more "mainstream"...but...I've always stuck to my guns and not taken it further...

I hope neither of my kids get the urge to do any body modifications either....

I will stand as an example for them too...

Anyway..."Tramp Stamp"...it's funny...

My Wife laughed about it too...

SicEmBaylor
3/4/2005, 01:26 AM
I am an 80 year old in a 22 year old body.

leavingthezoo
3/4/2005, 04:59 AM
Anyway, I'm the kind of person that thinks you should ALWAYS ALWAYS constantly worry about what others think of you. If we all did that, maybe it would be a better world. Imagine a world where everyone judges..it's easy if you try...

http://www.adl.org/images/education/logo_nbc_the_moreyouknow.gif

i bet you're exhausted. being what everyone expects you to be rather than whom you were made to be. yeah, imagine that world. that boring, sad, lifeless, uncreative, submissive, linear thinking world. (this isn't so much a pro tat response as much as it is a pro... live a little response.)

i suppose we should all wear uniforms, eat the same bland meal, make the same exact decisions, and all turn in at the appropriate early hour so we can wake up early tomorrow and do the exact same thing- so as not to be judged and all.

wait. was that some kinda fancy baylor sarcasm? :D

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2005, 09:31 AM
LONG LIVE DOLEMITE!

C&CDean
3/4/2005, 09:43 AM
This thread is still alive?

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2005, 09:45 AM
You need that ********* as your new avatar. Seriously - it RMFO.

Good morning, your Highness.

C&CDean
3/4/2005, 09:51 AM
Good morning m'lady. His Highness trusts you rested well? And kept yourself pure and chaste? And stayed the **** outta the local tattoo joint?

Good. This pleases His Highness.....

yermom
3/4/2005, 09:51 AM
Dean, i think she just called you a ********* :eek:

Beef
3/4/2005, 09:54 AM
I'm guessing it's not the first time this morning.

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/4/2005, 09:56 AM
Good. This pleases His Highness.....

And that's all that matters.

Big Poppa.

Oh - sorry. Your Big Poppaness.

C&CDean
3/4/2005, 10:00 AM
Actually, I probably would keep the King ********* avatar - if one of the geeks could fix the damned board!!

well that, and if I even knew how to do the avatar thingie....geez I'm illiterate.....

critical_phil
3/4/2005, 10:00 AM
i'm sorry, but this is all i can think of when you say that:

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/pics/79t*********1.jpg

Servant: Yes. [ steps away ]

Butler: Lord and Lady Doucebag!

Lord Salisbury: Well, well, well.. I was just asking Lord Sandwich, "Where the devil are those *********s?"

Lady Doucebag: Well, it has been impossible to get him out of his workshop! He has been working day and night.

Lord Salisbury: You, *********? Well, I wasn't aware you dabbled in that sort of thing. What in heaven's name are you working on?

Lord Doucebag: Well, I would be happy to tell you.. but perhaps after you have finished eating.

IB4OU2
3/4/2005, 10:06 AM
My wife let me kiss her tatt last night...........the skank!

C&CDean
3/4/2005, 10:09 AM
You nasty. You nasty. Yo momma say you nasty.

IB4OU2
3/4/2005, 10:12 AM
You nasty. You nasty. Yo momma say you nasty.
yea, I gotta be.....I'm workin' on my kitchen pass for turkey season.

C&CDean
3/4/2005, 10:13 AM
Heh.

picasso
3/4/2005, 10:21 AM

"Boys, get as much as you can as often as you can."
-Poppa Kennedy

the_ouskull
3/4/2005, 10:37 AM
I'm not saying that there aren't girls out there that have one that don't fall into this category... but I've never met a whore that DIDN'T have one.

the_ouskull