PDA

View Full Version : Female lower back tattoos

Pages : 1 [2]

Veritas
3/4/2005, 10:42 AM
Ah, double standards.

Like I tell my wife, it's a double standard because it's twice as bad for you.

Or because I'm twice as big as you.

Whichever fits.

Norm In Norman
3/4/2005, 10:45 AM
i bet you're exhausted. being what everyone expects you to be rather than whom you were made to be. yeah, imagine that world. that boring, sad, lifeless, uncreative, submissive, linear thinking world. (this isn't so much a pro tat response as much as it is a pro... live a little response.)

i suppose we should all wear uniforms, eat the same bland meal, make the same exact decisions, and all turn in at the appropriate early hour so we can wake up early tomorrow and do the exact same thing- so as not to be judged and all.

wait. was that some kinda fancy baylor sarcasm? :D

I think to be individuals we should all listen to alternative music, get a tribal tattoo, smoke cigarrettes, and wear black. Then we should all go bungee jumping to show that we are braver than everyone else. That'll teach ... them.

DCSooner
3/4/2005, 11:19 AM
I am always very nervous about what people think about me. That is what makes me so shy.

TUSooner
3/4/2005, 11:22 AM
***(this isn't so much a pro tat response as much as it is a pro... live a little response.)

i suppose we should all wear uniforms, eat the same bland meal, make the same exact decisions, and all turn in at the appropriate early hour so we can wake up early tomorrow and do the exact same thing- so as not to be judged and all...:D

Tattoos and stuff can be (and I think usually are) signs of a slavish conformity of their own: the conformity of nonconformism. It's that tribal stuff: show you belong to us and not to them. IT's still all about impressing SOMEONE.
And another thing....if people do things to show that they are nonconformists, how can they complain about being viewed as "different" because of it? It's all so childish.

Norm In Norman
3/4/2005, 11:40 AM
Ahhh - so there is a way to state that without sarcasm? Interesting...

dolemitesooner
3/4/2005, 11:43 AM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116463837.jpgThis is the greatest pic ever. I mean I hate to say , but I almost pissed me pants. :D

Fugue
3/4/2005, 11:47 AM
This is the greatest pic ever. I mean I hate to say , but I almost pissed me pants. :D

i agree, I think Czar has established himself as the Schlitz poster of the week.

leavingthezoo
3/4/2005, 12:22 PM
I think to be individuals we should all listen to alternative music, get a tribal tattoo, smoke cigarrettes, and wear black. Then we should all go bungee jumping to show that we are braver than everyone else. That'll teach ... them.

well... yeah! :D

leavingthezoo
3/4/2005, 12:27 PM
Tattoos and stuff can be (and I think usually are) signs of a slavish conformity of their own: the conformity of nonconformism. It's that tribal stuff: show you belong to us and not to them. IT's still all about impressing SOMEONE.
And another thing....if people do things to show that they are nonconformists, how can they complain about being viewed as "different" because of it? It's all so childish.

true. my owner is worth it though. hehe

actually, i think we all have a right to be turned off or turned on by different things. my only qualm was the idea that someone would rather do or not do things according to what everyone around them thinks. that's sad to me.

TUSooner
3/4/2005, 12:31 PM
true. my owner is worth it though. hehe

actually, i think we all have a right to be turned off or turned on by different things. my only qualm was the idea that someone would rather do or not do things according to what everyone around them thinks. that's sad to me.
Tru dat. but I guess we all want to be liked by somebody, and people who claim not to care what ANYbody thinks can be rather unpleasant.
You people need to care ONLY about what I like. There, that's it. :P

leavingthezoo
3/4/2005, 12:35 PM
people who claim not to care what ANYbody thinks can be rather unpleasant.

... and in denial. but that leads this thread into a reasonable discussion and we can't have that! um, i mean... if that's not what YOU want. lol

StoopTroup
3/4/2005, 12:37 PM
http://www.seefred.com/sitepics/products/ou/outat.jpg

Scott D
3/4/2005, 12:49 PM
I'm not saying that there aren't girls out there that have one that don't fall into this category... but I've never met a whore that DIDN'T have one.

the_ouskull

I've met lots of whores who DIDN'T have one :D

Can't believe this thread still has life....tats still such a major subject in Oklahoma heh.

Gandalf_The_Grey
3/6/2005, 02:53 AM
Don't worry I saved this thread ;)

Czar Soonerov
3/14/2005, 05:08 PM
Even the women in Stillwater have them..
http://x2.putfile.com/3/7216121273.jpg

BlondeSoonerGirl
3/14/2005, 05:08 PM
That pig is such a slut.

jk the sooner fan
3/14/2005, 05:09 PM
friggin spek limits...

mdklatt
3/14/2005, 05:09 PM
Even the women in Stillwater have them..

http://x2.putfile.com/3/7215454073.jpg

The oSu is backwards.

Czar Soonerov
3/14/2005, 05:11 PM
The oSu is backwards.

D'oh!

Czar Soonerov
3/14/2005, 05:12 PM
fixed

StoopTroup
3/17/2005, 11:17 AM
OK...they passed the law today I heard...

You all win...

Now...can we repeel that Cockfighting one...

If you act now...we could have an event again before Bad Brad gets us a scratch off....;)

ou4me
3/17/2005, 12:08 PM
lala, tater tot. Are you posting in Mad Libs now?

LMAO!!

YMSSRAB.....

SoonerBK
3/17/2005, 12:17 PM
Finally! Someone did catch my drift. It would be awesome if a girl actually got a target inked there.

Oh, and I think that the sexiest girls nowadays are ones with no tats and no piercings. Belly-button and tongue rings were cool about 3 years ago, but now they are just annoying and lame.

YES

Tear Down This Wall
3/17/2005, 03:05 PM
(The following is based on a true story)

This whole discussion reminds of a gal I used to date who had a lower back tatoo. I never suspected she'd have one at first.

Then, one night, she got a little naked and bent over in front of me. After overcoming my initial schock, I also got a little naked and walked up close to her bent over nakedness. Then came the second schock...

On her upper buttock, just low enough to wear you'd never see it when she was un-naked, was a tatoo of Warner Brothers' own Tweety Bird. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and didn't have much time to think about which to do anyway.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she made me stand so close that our combined nakedness made us begin to have sexual intercourse together. All along I didn't know what to make of Tweety looking up at my sweaty, muscular, manly torso. So, when the time of impending pleasure arose, I squirted him with my healthy sampling of magic love gravy.

The End.

Mjcpr
3/17/2005, 03:07 PM
Finally, this thread has come to a screeching hault.

Literally.

Fugue
3/17/2005, 03:11 PM
Finally, this thread has come to a screeching hault.

Literally.

is the "line" in the rear view mirror?

IB4OU2
3/17/2005, 03:12 PM
Yea, We need bury it (After we burn it...).

Czar Soonerov
3/17/2005, 03:18 PM
(The following is based on a true story)

This whole discussion reminds of a gal I used to date who had a lower back tatoo. I never suspected she'd have one at first.

Then, one night, she got a little naked and bent over in front of me. After overcoming my initial schock, I also got a little naked and walked up close to her bent over nakedness. Then came the second schock...

On her upper buttock, just low enough to wear you'd never see it when she was un-naked, was a tatoo of Warner Brothers' own Tweety Bird. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and didn't have much time to think about which to do anyway.

Anyway, to make a long story short, she made me stand so close that our combined nakedness made us begin to have sexual intercourse together. All along I didn't know what to make of Tweety looking up at my sweaty, muscular, manly torso. So, when the time of impending pleasure arose, I squirted him with my healthy sampling of magic love gravy.

The End.

http://www.myvillage.com/images/dating/shocked.jpg

OU4LIFE
3/17/2005, 03:25 PM
http://www.myvillage.com/images/dating/shocked.jpg

I'm not exactly sure how to read that post.....especially following the other one......

is Czar coming out?

Czar Soonerov
3/17/2005, 03:47 PM
sorry, is this pic more appropriate?

http://www.superflames.com/717f0210.jpg

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/17/2005, 03:50 PM
This thread SOOOOOO needs to die!

DIE I SAY DIE!

OU4LIFE
3/17/2005, 04:21 PM
sorry, is this pic more appropriate?

http://www.superflames.com/717f0210.jpg

Oh, NOW i get it....

thanks in advance.

JaxSooner
3/17/2005, 04:43 PM
I have no idea if I'm repeating anyone with this post, because I stopped reading the thread right after this:

Nothing screams "I'm a loser whore who loves to give head to winos and transients" more than a tattoo on a female unit.

THAT'S damn funny, people. Yeah, "Tramp Stamp" is pretty good, but Dean's version literally made me laugh out loud.

Seriously.

Sexy Sooner Angel
3/17/2005, 04:44 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DIE THREAD DIE

(I know, I know if I stopped posting in it, it prolly would)

Czar Soonerov
3/18/2005, 12:16 PM
http://x2.putfile.com/3/7611150921.jpg

StoopTroup
3/18/2005, 12:24 PM
Was Tear Down This Wall's story printed in Gallery magazine?

Tear Down This Wall
3/18/2005, 01:19 PM
No, this is the only place the story has ever been published. The point is not the sex, but the disturbing choice and placement of the tatoo.

I mean, really, think about it. You're all naked and raring to go...you've endured all the various foreplay requests...she begins to turn over to give you your much labored for access...and, then, for all your trouble...

...Tweety Bird is staring up at you???

I think the thing that helped me keep the erector set going was the fact the the gal was Hawaiian, so there was enough "I'm Tagging An Exotic Chick!" factor going to outweigh the, "Crap! Tweety's Watching Me Tag An Exotic Chick!" factor.

Still, I unloaded on the smiling little yellow bastard just the same. Disturbing. I tell ya the whole thing was disturbing.

Czar Soonerov
3/18/2005, 01:43 PM
No, this is the only place the story has ever been published. The point is not the sex, but the disturbing choice and placement of the tatoo.

I mean, really, think about it. You're all naked and raring to go...you've endured all the various foreplay requests...she begins to turn over to give you your much labored for access...and, then, for all your trouble...

...Tweety Bird is staring up at you???

I think the thing that helped me keep the erector set going was the fact the the gal was Hawaiian, so there was enough "I'm Tagging An Exotic Chick!" factor going to outweigh the, "Crap! Tweety's Watching Me Tag An Exotic Chick!" factor.

Still, I unloaded on the smiling little yellow bastard just the same. Disturbing. I tell ya the whole thing was disturbing.

....So now every time I see Tweety Bird I get wood. It's a horrible way to go through life I tell ya. HORRIBLE!

StoopTroup
3/18/2005, 01:47 PM
Sylvester better look out...lol

LoyalFan
3/18/2005, 07:34 PM
I call it a target.....if you catch my drift.

DROP FIVE-ZERO, FIRE FOR EFFECT!
THAT IS ALL.

LoyalFanAKALancer6

critical_phil
12/17/2006, 12:42 AM
dear mongo,

enjoy

Mongo
12/17/2006, 12:44 AM
C_P, you are a great historian

Big Red Ron
12/17/2006, 11:29 AM
good times.

yermom
12/17/2006, 01:41 PM
http://x5.putfile.com/3/6116463837.jpg

:D

Mjcpr
12/17/2006, 01:43 PM
That looks awfully familiar.

1stTimeCaller
12/17/2006, 01:54 PM
That looks awfully familiar.

isn't yours the same style just a different color?

Boarder
12/17/2006, 06:16 PM
I still say it's funny.

opksooner
12/17/2006, 11:44 PM
"Tramp stamp." How come I'm not laughing?

Nothing says "schnang" more than tattoos on a female unit. Nothing screams "I'm a loser whore who loves to give head to winos and transients" more than a tattoo on a female unit.

Hate em'. No ankles, arms, tittays, butt, legs, and especially lower back. Why mess up an already exquisite thing with ink?
Yep.