PDA

View Full Version : Violent convulsions in Atlanta... (Not for the meek)

Reno
3/2/2005, 11:54 AM
I hate the fact that I live in Atlanta and cannot walk down the street without seeing burnt orange. WTF!? Most of these dumbasses have never even been there (Texas that is)! And all the people who wear it know absolutely sh*t about the team they support. They couldn't tell me Mack Brown's f***ing initials if I gave it to them in writing! It's like those overpayed, underacheiving, Boston whipping boys. The Yankees have more fans than any team in the world, half can't speak 2 words of English. And "Go Yankees" doesn't f***ing count. And the half that does, can't even tell me who bats in the clean up spot! Follow your team ***-clowns! If your going to wear the jerseys, at least be able to tell me who's God-forsaken name is on the back of it! GAWD! And why is it that every truck owning motherf***er in Georgia has a cowboy printed in Vinyl on their back window!? Are they f***ing cattle drivers!? I've lived here for a decade and in that time I have not seen one "real" cowboy. Isn't there some sort of "right of passage" that should make you something like that? Or is it just going to country bars on the weekends and driving a "Big-***" truck on finely paved roads? You know what? I think I'll be a f***ing Eskimo today! Not because that's what I am, I just think the boots are really f***ing kick ***! I think I see a seal, somebody hand me a club. Bunch of f***ing redneck posers!!! Take off your roach killers and go get some Nike's you tool bags! Go buy yourself a shirt to put under your UGA patched up, B.O. saturated, never been washed overalls. I gag everytime I see some idiot toating a rebel flag on the back of their 1991 Ford F150, while blaring Freebird on their tape deck. When did that song become an anthem for inbred idiots!? Makes me want to sit on my splinter inflicting porch, playing my banjo, while I pick corn out of my lone front tooth, trying to hold back, my meaner than sh*t, 100 pound pit bull from tearing my helpless, and hopeless baby daughter to pieces. Is this the only place in America where people can be so ignorant and yet so contempt with their terrible lives that they don't care to better themselves and their families? Geogia sucks!

Actually, I got rear ended by a guy in a bulldog hat driving his Ford truck this morning. He was actually pretty cool about it. I just had to let off some steam. Oh, and my neighbor is a Whorn fan.

3/21/2005, 04:53 PM
Seems like everywhere I go, I'm surrounded by &%#@ Aggies. Maroon crap everywhere. I go home and all of my neighbors are Aggies. I go to work and everyone I work with is an Aggie. EVERY &%#@ person in the office! When I walk out to my car after work, there are Aggies everywhere you look. Aggie decals on their cars and trucks. Aggie shirts on. Whoop this and whoop that.

Of course, I DID accept the job here in College Station.

Sooner in Tampa
3/23/2005, 02:43 PM
Go figure...College Station and tons of idiot aggots...who would of thunk it??;)

SouthernSooner
3/26/2005, 12:32 PM
I hear ya RENO. I live in Suwanee and I have deep rooted problems with living in a state that thinks its football is the best. Their history just does not deserve such swooning.

SouthernSooner
3/26/2005, 12:36 PM
I disaree with your georgia sucks statement though. This is a pretty cool place to live. If life is that bad for you, MOVE. Who is the bigger idoit them or you living in a place you absolutley hate. Good Luck!

GDC
3/27/2005, 08:59 PM
I flew through Atlanta once.

Reno
3/28/2005, 11:48 AM
I disaree with your georgia sucks statement though. This is a pretty cool place to live. If life is that bad for you, MOVE. Who is the bigger idoit them or you living in a place you absolutley hate. Good Luck!

I live in Atlanta, and it's not so bad here. Some idiot rear-ended me with his truck covered in rebel flags. I didn't take kindly to it, and went off. But, it must be okay by you because Georgia is an awesome place to live. Life wouldn't be all that bad for me if ignorant pieces of f***ing **** didn't ram the back of my car with their muddin' mobiles littered with government defying propoganda! Every one of these *******s needs a firehose turned on them when their leaving their favorite diner just to see how it feels.

Who is the bigger idiot? The guy that complains because he hates living around complete idiots everyday, and can't walk down the street of a country town in this God-forsaken hell hole of a state without seeing a guy who thinks he is the absolute and total motherf***ing **** because he just scraped the dinner off the road? Yee haw its possum night tonight! Or how about those who defend it because they don't know how to read entire posts, or just don't care what anyone else says or what their going through? It's hard to get up here and bash one of my own but if you ask for it you shall receive. Calling people idiots because you read what you want and don't care if their car was totalled and the opposing redneck F*** didn't have the insurance to cover the claim, so they had to get a new piece of **** car because they couldn't afford a new car note. "Thanks for your f***ing concern *******!"

Yeah, Georgia's great. Its great, between, dodging carjackings on Martin Luther King BLVD, to the Carrolton truckers who run everyone off the road. From the 7:00 AM news telling me about the latest drunk idiot to cause a major accident and kill four teenagers on their way to school, to the 10:00 evening news telling me about the shooting in Phipps Plaza while I was working.

Our fair city only has the fastest growing Crime rate in the entire country. And for all the well mannered, good natured people between Tennessee and Florida their are twice as many hipocrits and *******s who bring them down. Everyday I come home to an even more disturbing event being played on the news. It's not war coverage on CNN it's the Goddamn local news!

If you have a problem with me maybe "you" should move. It's not the place that bothers me, it's the ignorant ******* who could care less about who their closed-minded way of life hurts. Does that mean that everyone that has a problem with the way things are around them should just move, or run away? Somehow I don't think you believe that either. What a Migrane! It must be Georgia on my mind.

n8v_ndn
3/30/2005, 10:28 AM
I love rants...carryon sir

colleyvillesooner
4/2/2005, 01:08 AM
I love rants...carryon sir

Yes, continue

OklahomaTrombone
4/2/2005, 11:14 AM
well this one time.....

Scott D
4/2/2005, 01:45 PM
at band camp......Reno got pissed off at a lot of people and went on a 30 line one paragraph rant :)

bikerfox
4/5/2005, 07:57 PM
At least you don't have to deal with guys like this in Tulsa!

http://www.bikerfox.com/assault/

4/9/2005, 02:39 AM
Man, you've GOTTA read Bikerfox's link.

AUHansel
4/14/2005, 08:02 PM
You obviously don't know much about the city or the state. Id say a good majority of the people that live there haven't been there for their entire lives. Thats why you see fans of other teams all over the city. Atlanta is also the capital of the south and has a southern heritage. It's not all redneck people, but there are a lot in the state. The only thing I don't like is that everyone in the state is a UGA fan, but thats just because I go to Auburn. If you don't like the place just stop being a whining *** bitch and move already. Every town is different and has different people. I'm sorry that the world doesn't bow down to you like your ****ing king of the universe and lick your balls, but thats how life goes. And why are these people "idiots?" Because someone got in a car wreck with you? There aren't that many redneck people in the city, so i don't understand what you're talking about. Having a rebel flag doesn't mean you are a redneck. It's a symbol of the south. People are normally proud of where they are from, and people are very proud to be born in the south. I have a shirt with a german flag on it that i got from germany, does that make me german? And apparently you've asked everyone in atlanta that wears a Texas hat if they've been to the state. Props on that one. you call all these people redneck posers and then in your next post you go off on them and even call the guy who hit you a redneck. doesn't really make any sense. are they rednecks or not?

people make mistakes, and it sucks when someone wrecks into you, i know. stop being such a ***** *** bitch and deal with it. you sound like the kind of person that needs to be punched in the face by one of these "rednecks."

Reno
4/15/2005, 01:36 PM
Shut up, you ****ing dumbass. The German Flag comment may be the worst comparison you could ever make. The rebel flag is a sign of intolerance, and cruelty. Worn by a predjudice ******* mother****er that cannot cope with the real world because people that don't look like you scare you into thinking your way of life is shot to all hell. A good comparison was sitting right next to your example written in bold red letters in all the history books as being a sign of terrible injustice because people were scared into thinking somebody different from them was bad. If you were to tote a Nazi flag around it would give people the same feeling others get when you tie a rebel flag to your white trashmobile's bumper. Let me restate something for you since you obviously have a problem with what I did or didn't say. If you have a problem with me maybe "you" should move. It's not the place that bothers me, it's the ignorant ******* who could care less about who their closed-minded way of life hurts. Does that mean that everyone that has a problem with the way things are around them should just move, or run away? Somehow I don't think you believe that either. Do all AU students have dumbass bitch/tiny nut syndrome or is it just you. You have no idea what kind of firestorm you just unleashed you ignorant, forum jacking little F*** stain. Yeah, you got me right I'm pointing the finger at you, bitch. You defend the rebel flag saying it represents something of your heritage? What's to be proud of? If I were you I'd try to seperate myself from something that represents a time of such injustice and cruelty. And if you think those southern gentlemen of the 19th century were fighting for anything other than the right to imprison people of a certain skin color because it kept them from getting their own hands dirty then you need to go read something other than Ted Turner's guide to the south. Apparently your daddy didn't tell you the whole story. There's a reason why the state flag changed from a sign of imprisonment and crimes against humanity to the state seal. You are the type of close minded ******* that knows nothing about the world outside of their own bumfu** town in Lumpkin (I wish I had dental insurance USA) County, GA. Hey I've got a grand idea, how about you come down to the projects of Bankhead Highway and explain to all the folks down there that this whole flag thing is just a big misunderstanding. They've been waiting some time for an explanation. Yeah, didn't think so. If your idea of pride involves lowering someone else's self-worth by carrying a reminder of their belittlement then I hope you get a reality check. I love the fact that you, a "redneck" would like to see another "redneck" punch me in the face. That's what I call a civilized solution to a far bigger problem. Are you going to punch everyone in the face that dislikes ignorant bastards such as yourself? You really got my blood pressure up you cross-eyed ****-ant. I hope that for being one of these General Lee Lovin', circle-jerk redneck bitches gets you a punch to the face for being so f***ing stupid. If you were looking for a lesson in smack, your going to real school now *****. Try opening a history book not written by a guy who burns crosses for fun. Sorry for tearing your *** apart like a sheep in Aggy country, but you opened your useless, toothless overbitten mouth on the wrong thread *** clown. So when your back on your own board trying to think of new ways to undercut someone elses national championship, think of how you were picked apart over here. It was fun blasting ya Cletus. But I've got better things to do than to bash your twisted sense of reality. I don't tell you how to blow your boyfriend so don't tell me how I should view people who don't give two f***ing sh*ts about different people that have to live in the same world they do. *** hat.

BTW. How do your new counterfeit National Championship rings look you pretender mother****er.

4/15/2005, 02:15 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say this has breached board rules a tad.

Reno
4/15/2005, 02:19 PM
Probably...

I guess I'm banned.

sucks.

GDC
4/15/2005, 02:49 PM
I'll go out on a limb and say this has breached board rules a tad.

Not at Smack Central

4/15/2005, 03:46 PM
**** off! ;)

AUHansel
4/19/2005, 01:15 AM
Shut up, you ****ing dumbass. The German Flag comment may be the worst comparison you could ever make. The rebel flag is a sign of intolerance, and cruelty. Worn by a predjudice ******* mother****er that cannot cope with the real world because people that don't look like you scare you into thinking your way of life is shot to all hell. A good comparison was sitting right next to your example written in bold red letters in all the history books as being a sign of terrible injustice because people were scared into thinking somebody different from them was bad. If you were to tote a Nazi flag around it would give people the same feeling others get when you tie a rebel flag to your white trashmobile's bumper. Let me restate something for you since you obviously have a problem with what I did or didn't say. If you have a problem with me maybe "you" should move. It's not the place that bothers me, it's the ignorant ******* who could care less about who their closed-minded way of life hurts. Does that mean that everyone that has a problem with the way things are around them should just move, or run away? Somehow I don't think you believe that either. Do all AU students have dumbass bitch/tiny nut syndrome or is it just you. You have no idea what kind of firestorm you just unleashed you ignorant, forum jacking little F*** stain. Yeah, you got me right I'm pointing the finger at you, bitch. You defend the rebel flag saying it represents something of your heritage? What's to be proud of? If I were you I'd try to seperate myself from something that represents a time of such injustice and cruelty. And if you think those southern gentlemen of the 19th century were fighting for anything other than the right to imprison people of a certain skin color because it kept them from getting their own hands dirty then you need to go read something other than Ted Turner's guide to the south. Apparently your daddy didn't tell you the whole story. There's a reason why the state flag changed from a sign of imprisonment and crimes against humanity to the state seal. You are the type of close minded ******* that knows nothing about the world outside of their own bumfu** town in Lumpkin (I wish I had dental insurance USA) County, GA. Hey I've got a grand idea, how about you come down to the projects of Bankhead Highway and explain to all the folks down there that this whole flag thing is just a big misunderstanding. They've been waiting some time for an explanation. Yeah, didn't think so. If your idea of pride involves lowering someone else's self-worth by carrying a reminder of their belittlement then I hope you get a reality check. I love the fact that you, a "redneck" would like to see another "redneck" punch me in the face. That's what I call a civilized solution to a far bigger problem. Are you going to punch everyone in the face that dislikes ignorant bastards such as yourself? You really got my blood pressure up you cross-eyed ****-ant. I hope that for being one of these General Lee Lovin', circle-jerk redneck bitches gets you a punch to the face for being so f***ing stupid. If you were looking for a lesson in smack, your going to real school now *****. Try opening a history book not written by a guy who burns crosses for fun. Sorry for tearing your *** apart like a sheep in Aggy country, but you opened your useless, toothless overbitten mouth on the wrong thread *** clown. So when your back on your own board trying to think of new ways to undercut someone elses national championship, think of how you were picked apart over here. It was fun blasting ya Cletus. But I've got better things to do than to bash your twisted sense of reality. I don't tell you how to blow your boyfriend so don't tell me how I should view people who don't give two f***ing sh*ts about different people that have to live in the same world they do. *** hat.

BTW. How do your new counterfeit National Championship rings look you pretender mother****er.

wow. first off, i am not racist and I am not a redneck. I don't have a rebel flag. But I do know what the civil war was about. I know that slavery was an issue, but it was not the only issue. The confederate flag was a battle flag. It did not stand as a racist symbol. It stood for all the southerners in america that were pissed off because of an election. not one southern state voted for lincoln and he got to run the country. Basically southerners didn't have a say in anything, and when they dont have a say in who their president is, there is a problem. I will say that many in the south probably voted the way they did(not for lincoln) because they knew his views on slavery, but not having a say in who your president is pretty much sucks. Most of the people that have confederate flags aren't racist and aren't flying them because they are racist. I know how it makes some people feel, and thats why i think it was a good idea to take it out of the state flag, but for most, it is not a symbol of racism. Say what you want about me, I dont care. You have no clue who I am or what I stand for. I know that if there were less people like you in the world, it would be a better place. I am in no way racist, i never have been. I don't believe that black people were treated right, and many still aren't treated right. I'm not a redneck, I don't love the historical figures of the south. I'm glad that slavery ended and that we at least try to live in peace. I don't think that the flag is a point of pride for me. But it was a part of history in this country, so deal with it. If tearing me apart is calling me a bunch of swear words, then you have succeeded. Other than that, you just make yourself look like a screaming *******. People are gonna live their lives the way they want to. If you have a problem with it, then do something about it. Calling people rednecks on an internet message board solves nothing. Stop being such a whinny bitch.

Oh...and I don't believe that Auburn won the national championship. I think that we should of, but OU had to take our spot in the NC game and decided to roll over and die for USC. Good job on that one.

Reno
4/20/2005, 09:43 AM
bitch.

the_ouskull
4/22/2005, 09:35 AM
Hey, believe me, I'm all for in-fighting, cussin', and smack, but mix in a ****in' paragraph from time to time, please.

the_ouskull

noose7699
8/3/2005, 02:12 PM

You know what I haven't had in a really long time?

Big League Chew

kernalsanders
8/8/2005, 03:12 AM
Mmmm big league chew