PDA

View Full Version : Robot Chicken. Not funny.

SteelPanz
2/21/2005, 02:55 AM
Except for the Transformer prostate exam, it didn't make me laugh at all. Can't see this lasting that long.

OUAndy1807
2/21/2005, 08:02 AM
yeah, Seth Green sucks.

SteelPanz
2/22/2005, 01:26 AM
Well, they just tried so hard to make things funny. And I immediatly got the point of the show...switch channels and try to have small skits. It just won't work.

royalfan5
8/13/2006, 10:32 PM
Man this show is brilliant. People who don't like it are clearly communists. If you can't laugh at lines like "huggably, rapeably soft" you don't have a sense of humor.

yermom
8/13/2006, 10:34 PM
that pretty much nails SP ;)

afs
8/13/2006, 10:39 PM
that pretty much nails SP ;)

what "huggably, rapeably soft"?

GottaHavePride
8/14/2006, 12:10 AM
I like the Neverending Kegger. Whole other spin on "say my name, Bastian!"

Penguin
8/14/2006, 12:27 AM
I just discovered this show a few weeks ago. I think it's great. The thing that had me laughing my *** off was when news helicopters were following a Spyhunter police chase. They were just horrified when the sumbitch shot down the police helicopter with a missile. :D

It just seems like the show is aimed right at me and my generation. :D

Penguin
8/14/2006, 12:46 AM
Anybody watch Moral Orel?

This episode they teach him that masturbation is worse than murder. When you murder, you kill one person. When you masturbate, you kill millions of potential lives. Sperm is there for procreation, not recreation.

Anyone who was raised in a strict Portestant family would really love this show (unless, of course, you embraced the teachings and you would be reporting this show to the 700 Club and the Department of Homeland Security).

yermom
8/14/2006, 06:48 AM
I just discovered this show a few weeks ago. I think it's great. The thing that had me laughing my *** off was when news helicopters were following a Spyhunter police chase. They were just horrified when the sumbitch shot down the police helicopter with a missile. :D

It just seems like the show is aimed right at me and my generation. :D

i caught that one the other day, i never watch that show, but the Neverending Kegger thing and Spyhunter was pretty dang funny

and no afs, i think Panz is a Communist :P

Miko
8/14/2006, 08:58 AM
I like RobotChicken a bunch.

But then, I am fataly unhip.

Nascar is the fastest growning sport in the country, I'm told, and it strikes me as an alternative to those who can't follow the intricracies of tractor pulls.