PDA

View Full Version : Christina Aguilera

StoopTroup
2/13/2005, 04:31 PM
It's soon going to be a done deal...

http://www.caguilera.com/albums/wpw-2a/001%7E1.jpg

LOS ANGELES - Christina Aguilera (news) may be getting what a girl wants. The Grammy-winning singer is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, music executive Jordan Bratman, Aguilera's representative, Meghan Prophet, told The Associated Press on Saturday night.

Bratman, 26, proposed to the 23-year-old pop diva on Friday night while the two were vacationing at an undisclosed location, Prophet said.

"No wedding plans have been set yet," she said.

Bratman presented Aguilera with a diamond ring designed by jeweler Stephen Webster, she said.

The engagement initially was confirmed to the magazines People and US Weekly.

Aguilera, whose hits include "What a Girl Wants" and "Genie in a Bottle," won a Grammy as best new artist in 2000, another in 2002 for best pop collaboration with vocals for her cover of "Lady Marmalade" with Lil' Kim, Maya and Pink, and a third award last year for female pop vocal performance on "Beautiful."

Okla-homey
2/13/2005, 04:35 PM
I give 'em 18 months.

BudSooner
2/13/2005, 04:44 PM
6 days, then he gets tired of her diva crap. screw 'em.

GottaHavePride
2/13/2005, 06:00 PM
6 days, then he gets tired of her diva crap. screw 'em.
True, but I bet that's 6 days of crazy nookie. Well, so long as she's thoroughly de-skank-tified for the wedding.

IronSooner
2/13/2005, 07:06 PM
Of course this all depends on the results of her tests...would be interesting to see what all she's got

TUSooner
2/13/2005, 07:18 PM
***Bratman, 26, proposed to the 23-year-old pop diva on Friday night while the two were on their honeymoon ....

:rolleyes: OK so I made that part up

True, but I bet that's 6 days of crazy nookie..
Yeh. Like [they've] been been "saving it" for marriage. But she IS my favorite skanky diva. :D

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2005, 08:58 PM
i like her....even more since she went with the cleaner look, but the girl can sing.....she's got some major pipes

remember when it was her against brittany? brittany is a has been/never was and Christina's still going

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2005, 08:59 PM
speaking of diva's......who is it here on the board that is infatuated with kelly clarkson.....she was on SNL last nite, i swear that girl has the chest of a 12 year old boy.....average face.....i dont get the attraction personally

TUSooner
2/13/2005, 09:08 PM
i like her....even more since she went with the cleaner look, but the girl can sing.....she's got some major pipes

remember when it was her against brittany? brittany is a has been/never was and Christina's still going

ExACTly. At she's got the pipes, unlike BS

Okla-homey
2/13/2005, 10:54 PM

Dood,
Her name is not "Brittany," spelled like the district in France. That would be far too high-class for the little vixen. It's the far more cutesy and blue-collar "Britney." Methinks somebody had checked-out the dictionary down there at the Goatscrotum Louisiana Public Libarry the day Brit's mom and pop were picking a name.;)

Anyway, I agree CA has a far better voice. She still kinda looks like she could use a flea dip and a good scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush and lots of soap.

jk the sooner fan
2/13/2005, 10:59 PM
ok....i really dont keep track of how she spells her name.....but you've got it down pat, thanks very much!

Blue
2/13/2005, 11:26 PM

OMG! WhaaEVA!!!!!!

Britney IS SOO much more talinted and hotter than [GAG!] Christina SKANK-ulera!!

p.s. Kelly Clarkson is AWWESOOME!!!!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/13/2005, 11:39 PM
Christina has the range in her voice that the other singers just don't have. The only other youngish singer with that kind of range is Mariah Carey.

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/19/2006, 03:41 PM
speaking of diva's......who is it here on the board that is infatuated with kelly clarkson.....she was on SNL last nite, i swear that girl has the chest of a 12 year old boy.....average face.....i dont get the attraction personally

RAWRRR!!!
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1317/kc433wf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 03:43 PM
i'm really starting to get concerned about your infatuation with my posts from a year ago

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/19/2006, 03:44 PM
Well, it would have been funnier had I not screwed up the code the first 4 times.

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 03:46 PM
i'm impressed with your memory capacity if nothing else

handcrafted
4/19/2006, 03:47 PM
Beano is the king of "find a skanky picture of any female celebrity you can mention". :D

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 03:49 PM
i never would have been able to look at a pic of Nicole Kidman and Teri Hatcher and associate it with something any of you said over a year ago, much less anything i said over a week ago

Mjcpr
4/19/2006, 03:50 PM
Don't worry, that pic will get him a week when DE finds it.

NormanPride
4/19/2006, 03:50 PM
I can't remember what was posted yesterday, let alone a year ago. Yikes.

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/19/2006, 03:52 PM
i'm impressed with your memory capacity if nothing else

I don't really have that good a memory. I just have a good filing system. The stack of index cards I have on your posts alone fills up the garage.

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 03:54 PM
ha, another high post count joke.......they NEVER END

yermom
4/19/2006, 03:54 PM
i like her music more than Xtina or Britney's

in her prime Britney was hotter than any of them though ;)

now i think she is trying to prove she is skankier than CA ever was :eek:

Beano's Fourth Chin
4/19/2006, 03:56 PM
ha, another high post count joke.......they NEVER END

You think I was joking?

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 03:58 PM
i wouldnt know a joke if i heard one........remember? i'm "mr no sense of humor"

yermom
4/19/2006, 03:59 PM
it's ok man, don't fly off the handle ;)

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 04:00 PM
watch it ***hole! :(

handcrafted
4/19/2006, 04:01 PM
i like her music more than Xtina or Britney's

in her prime Britney was hotter than any of them though ;)

now i think she is trying to prove she is skankier than CA ever was :eek:

I'm forced to agree, even though from an "I'm married and no woman can match my wife for hotness" perspective.

Britney was at least pretty at first. The other "bratette pack", CA and Jessica Simpson...well, I just don't think the word "skank" can be overused.

NormanPride
4/19/2006, 04:03 PM
i wouldnt know a joke if i heard one........remember? i'm "mr no sense of humor"

Hey, at least you run the place.

SoonerInKCMO
4/19/2006, 04:05 PM
Christina is/was not a skank! :mad: She's just misunderstood.

And I want her to have my babies. :)

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 04:09 PM

yeah, definitely, Phil said it was one of the requirements to be a mod

yermom
4/19/2006, 04:17 PM
I'm forced to agree, even though from an "I'm married and no woman can match my wife for hotness" perspective.

Britney was at least pretty at first. The other "bratette pack", CA and Jessica Simpson...well, I just don't think the word "skank" can be overused.

from that group Mandy Moore seems to be doing ok... just not in music ;)

jeremy885
4/19/2006, 04:20 PM
I thought she only did black guys :confused:

jk the sooner fan
4/19/2006, 04:21 PM
i'm guessing Christina and Brittany both have pretty low standards when it comes to "guys"

no shame in their game.......

colleyvillesooner
4/19/2006, 04:43 PM

Co-runs the place :D

TopDawg
4/20/2006, 01:45 PM

Your memory is better than you claim.