PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Mo Fo's

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 09:40 AM
please excuse me if i intermittently vomit during this post. this is an open letter to the thieves that just got me:

Dear Sorry Mo Fo's,

Get a job. Save up your money. Buy your own ****.

TIA,

Phil

btw, if you see this rolling down the road, give me a call

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/critical_phil/volvo1.jpg

jk the sooner fan
2/11/2005, 09:41 AM
where bouts in the US do you reside?

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 09:45 AM

<=========== up in the 73170

far SW OKC, near Earlywine GC

jk the sooner fan
2/11/2005, 09:49 AM
oh didnt notice the zip......hmm, well no telling where it is....they normally find them though....hang in there

KABOOKIE
2/11/2005, 09:51 AM
Man in the good old days you could blast someone stealing your sh*t. Now, you'll get sued and then fined for firing a gun off in city limits.

Sooner_Bob
2/11/2005, 09:52 AM
Man in the good old days you could blast someone stealing your sh*t. Now, you'll get sued and then fined for firing a gun off in city limits.

Might be worth it if you got 'em. :D

jeremy885
2/11/2005, 09:53 AM
how good is your insurance? Maybe if they can't find it, you could get a newer or better car.

jk the sooner fan
2/11/2005, 09:56 AM
if he's upside down on the car loan, he'll take it in the shorts on the insurance.....they'll pay what the vehicle is worth....not what he owes on it

jeremy885
2/11/2005, 09:58 AM
Maybe he has gap coverage.

Boarder
http://image.basspro.com/images/images2/76500/76721.jpg

jk the sooner fan
Maybe he has gap coverage.

if he's smart/lucky

jeremy885
2/11/2005, 10:02 AM
If I get rear ended for the third time in the same car and the insurance company finally totals the car, it will be the best $300 I've ever spent.

1stTimeCaller
2/11/2005, 10:04 AM
I wish someone would steal my truck. I'm upside down about 4k but I've got gap!!

KABOOKIE
2/11/2005, 10:05 AM
Well, seriously I feel for you. Car thieves are some lousy scum. I had an 87 Camaro going through school and that thing was stolen twice. The second time I left my driver's license in the car and the puke SOB used it in an accident he had in my car! WTF? I also learned that car thieves are some big *** pussies. It was interesting to see what these queers left behind each time they stole my car. Once there was Swisher Sweets cigars and a couple of cans of Skoal Bandits. That kind of tobacco usage just screams *****.

BudSooner
2/11/2005, 10:08 AM
http://image.basspro.com/images/images2/76500/76721.jpg

Yep, i've filled my tag now and then with a f'n thief trying to steal my $hit.
Imagine this, I had an 87 Ford F-150 with almost new Centerline champ 500 wheels....what do they steal? MY F'N cheap toolbox that I just forgot to put behind the seat!

Sure, steal the easy stuff thats not worth much....you thieves had plenty of opportunity..QUIT STEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should you choose to try hitting this place, well....i've got an almost new Browning over/under 12 gauge just waiting on ya.

Thats our laws though, protect the criminals....screw the victims. :mad:

Best of luck on recovering the car, that sucks.

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 10:12 AM
i'm not upside down. i carry a low ($100) comp ded.

that's not the point.

the point is that i go to great lengths to take good care of that car. i always park 10 spaces away from the next car. the car is in primo condition.

i didn't want to say this publicly, but:

I love that car......................

if the sorry sacks that took it are bold enough to take it from my driveway, what else are they capable of?

i'm sick at my stomach..........

Mjcpr
2/11/2005, 10:14 AM
if he's smart/lucky
I've always wondered about GAP insurance.....so it's a good thing, huh?

Mjcpr
2/11/2005, 10:15 AM
phil, think of it as giving some of our youths a joy ride on your dime.

You'll probably feel a lot better about it.

Hey watch out for that curb, homey!

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 10:16 AM

if you buy it from your insurance co. and not the dealership..........

jk the sooner fan
2/11/2005, 10:16 AM

i think so

you know, the thing about insurance is that it sucks when you're paying into it and not using it......but the one time you need it, its a life saver

1stTimeCaller
2/11/2005, 10:18 AM
phil, I feel for you man. I've never had a car stolen but in HS I went outside to go to school and my trunk was open and speaker wires were hanging out. They stole my amp, CD player and EQ. I lived in Chickasha and we never locked our front door and I always left my car keys in the ignition. They took my keys also. We put new locks on the house and started locking the front door.

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 10:20 AM
definition of insurance = you know, the thing about insurance is that it sucks when you're paying into it and not using it......but the one time you need it, its a life saver

Mjcpr
2/11/2005, 10:22 AM
if you buy it from your insurance co. and not the dealership..........
Interesting. We were "offered" it by the dealer but declined. I told the Mrs that you could surely get something that would accomplish the same thing through your agent for less. I don't think she ever did it though.

jk the sooner fan
2/11/2005, 10:25 AM
you can probably get gap coverage from your carrier for fairly cheap

1stTimeCaller
2/11/2005, 10:25 AM
I have insurance through GEICO and when I bought my truck I also bought the extended warranty from the dealer. I cancelled it the next day at the dealer because I bought it from Geico for about $1k less than the dealer sold it to me for.

critical_phil
2/11/2005, 10:28 AM
Interesting. We were "offered" it by the dealer but declined. I told the Mrs that you could surely get something that would accomplish the same thing through your agent for less. I don't think she ever did it though.most insurance companies offer gap coverage. there can be stipulations though (for instance, some require that the car be new vs. used)

the dealer will overcharge for this and it will be built into the life of the loan.

Mongo
11/7/2007, 10:27 PM
That Volvo was a sweet ride, thanks for letting me use it

critical_phil
11/7/2007, 10:42 PM
not funny.

olevetonahill
11/7/2007, 10:44 PM
That Volvo was a sweet ride, thanks for letting me use it
You ******* ! you told me that was yours befor we chopped it up fer parts . :mad:

Mongo
11/7/2007, 10:44 PM
not funny.

what ever happened in this situation? did you get it back?

olevetonahill
11/7/2007, 10:49 PM
Dont you remember ? Ya know we sent him the emblem offin it ?

critical_phil
11/7/2007, 10:50 PM

some MWC dolemite wannabe's decided to pimp my ride.

my insurance company settled (and rather nicely i might add). while i was waiting for the check to arrive in the mail, i received a call from the MWC PD saying they found my car. i told them they'd have to call the rightful owner - MetLife.

you've never seen an insurance company move so fast in your life as when they found out it had turned up. they still paid out ~8K to put it back together, but that was less than half the settlement.

that was 2 1/2 years and 60K miles ago on that car.

Mongo
11/7/2007, 10:50 PM
Dont you remember ? Ya know we sent him the emblem offin it ?

That engine sure does make your dune buggy haul ***

olevetonahill
11/7/2007, 10:53 PM
That engine sure does make your dune buggy haul ***
As we haul Moonshine over the Mountain .;)

Mongo
11/7/2007, 10:54 PM
some MWC dolemite wannabe's decided to pimp my ride.

my insurance company settled (and rather nicely i might add). while i was waiting for the check to arrive in the mail, i received a call from the MWC PD saying they found my car. i told them they'd have to call the rightful owner - MetLife.

you've never seen an insurance company move so fast in your life as when they found out it had turned up. they still paid out ~8K to put it back together, but that was less than half the settlement.

that was 2 1/2 years and 60K miles ago on that car.

that sucks balls

what did they do to it?

critical_phil
11/7/2007, 10:59 PM
that sucks balls

what did they do to it?

all kinds of "customization" - like outfitting it w/ wheels/tires that probably cost 1/10th of what the stuff that was on there.

they ripped off all the emblems, changed the grill, jacked up my seats and some of the leather.

i just told the adjuster that there was not one scratch on the car prior to it being stolen. i sent it back to the body shop 3 times until every little thing looked brand new.

Mongo
11/7/2007, 11:04 PM
Oh **** I am rolling. I can see a male nurse pull up for a house call in G'd out Volvo.

I can see how that would be bad for business:D

Blue
11/8/2007, 12:14 AM
Mongo= Stalking Cp's posts from 2 years ago.

Creepy Bastard.

soonerboomer93
11/8/2007, 12:35 AM
Mongo= Creepy Bastard.

fixed/simplified

1stTimeCaller
11/8/2007, 07:21 AM
That back seat was very comfortable when I was having the sex in it. Thanks again, Philsey!!

StoopTroup
11/8/2007, 07:44 AM
1TC gets some boxey in the boxey....

Nice...lol

MamaMia
11/8/2007, 08:28 AM
One of my cars was stolen once from a gas station. My dogs were in it. So was my gun. I found the car in a parking lot. The police refused to take fingerprints until I said "Thats okay, I'll just wait for them in the bushes with my new gun." I got my dogs back after I shot one of the crack dealers in the accelerator foot. I didn't shoot it too bad though. That was a long time ago.

usmc-sooner
11/8/2007, 11:02 AM
My car got stolen in Norfolk, Va one time. sounds like the same story as C_P

what I didn't get was that it was a crappy Ford Taurus. I took care of the car but who steals a Ford Taurus?