PDA

View Full Version : Gardetto

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2005, 04:34 PM
http://www.illegaluturn.com/dbimages13/Gardettos-SnackMix-Orig.jpg
Man, I hate that crap. Gardetto is such a POS. It thinks it is just as good as Chex Mix. Who chose it to be the voice of the vending machine industry. Yelling "pick me, pick me!"

Sorry Gardetto, I'd rather eat stale pretzels.

Cam
2/5/2005, 04:35 PM
Sorry SBSB, Gardetto's RMFO. :)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2005, 04:38 PM
Yeah, but what has Gardetto ever done? It should not be the voice of the vending machine! Cheetos have more basis for that.

Cam
2/5/2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know, I hear the Skittles talking to me more than Gardetto's. The sugar's always tryin to pull me to the dark side.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2005, 04:45 PM
I can see that with Skittles. They are inclusive with all the different colors and flavors. The vending machine lobby needs to put Skittles out there more. Instead they have that stupid Gardetto.

Viking Kitten
2/5/2005, 04:52 PM
When have Gardettos ever set policy or held an elected office? Think about that the next time you put 55 cents in the vending machine. Hostess snowballs, in the other hand, are in the trenches, working, making an honest living. That chocolately, cream-filled, marshmallowy goodness far more speaks for the working man. Also, coconut shavings are just smarter than sesame sticks. Sorry, It's a proven fact.

StoopTroup
2/5/2005, 04:59 PM
So you can still find a vending machine that sells stuff for 55 cents?

WOW!

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2005, 05:01 PM
When have Gardettos ever set policy or held an elected office? Think about that the next time you put 55 cents in the vending machine. Hostess snowballs, in the other hand, are in the trenches, working, making an honest living. That chocolately, cream-filled, marshmallowy goodness far more speaks for the working man. Also, coconut shavings are just smarter than sesame sticks. Sorry, It's a proven fact.I agree with you. . .to an extent. I think Hostess Snowballs, while they have been around a while, lost A TON of credibility when they decided to pander to the Pink lobbyists.

Do you know who I would really like to see as the Voice of the Vending Machine? Ding Dongs. Ding Dongs have much more business being out there than anyone else you see. Do you ever see Ding Dongs in a vending machine though? NO! Ding Dongs just sit quietly on supermarket shelves waiting for someone to bite through that chocolatey cake and frosting exterior. Ding Dongs get overshadowed by Twinkies. They have never been controversial either.

Viking Kitten
2/5/2005, 05:15 PM
"Pandering" to the pink lobby? I don't really see it that way. I would call it an intelligent political move. Machiavellian? Maybe. But ask yourself, how much good are the Snowballs doing just sitting there on the shelf? The pink version's increased visibility maximizes the Snowball's ability to be a force for change. Let's not forget that.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/5/2005, 05:32 PM
How can you say that? Coconut tastes like s***. I am so tired of the coconut lovers like yourself acting like coconut is the next chocolate. I bet you love Mounds too? Coconut needs to just stay back for its intended purpose: Coconut Rum and Pina Coladas. You coconut lovers need to STFU! You need to realize that coconut will never be anything. Next thing you know, your people will be putting coconut in Gardetto.

StoopTroup
2/5/2005, 05:40 PM
I swear those $1.55 a package Vanilla Creme Cookies at Reasors are maybe the best darn pre-made cookies ever made...

47straight
2/6/2005, 12:00 PM
Ding-dong, yo. Ding-dong

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/6/2005, 12:31 PM
Ding-dong, yo. Ding-dongThank you. It is good to see individuals supporting the right of the Ding Dong to have a voice in vending machines across the country.

One of these days Gardetto will be just another snack food, ranking right up there with such vending machines has-beens as Tab.

Gardetto, your 15 minutes are almost up!

jk the sooner fan
2/6/2005, 12:35 PM
Hostess snowballs, in the other hand,

plus....they sorta look like boobs....which is another reason they're so popular

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
2/6/2005, 12:39 PM
I may not be all that crazy about Snowballs, but VK does bring up some valid points. I can agree to disagree. This thread is about Gardetto though. Up there on the 55 cent row in the vending machine thinking its all special because of the melba toast. Gardetto needs to be replaced by something with more substance.

jk the sooner fan
2/6/2005, 12:45 PM
its a conspiracy.....gardetto exists solely to make you thirsty, which in turn pushes you towards the coke machine....

yermom
2/6/2005, 01:36 PM
i won't even get started on Gardetto breath.

rivals Corn Nuts...

seriously though, 55 cents?

Cam
2/6/2005, 01:42 PM
I may not be all that crazy about Snowballs, but VK does bring up some valid points. I can agree to disagree. This thread is about Gardetto though. Up there on the 55 cent row in the vending machine thinking its all special because of the melba toast. Gardetto needs to be replaced by something with more substance. Melba toast, yummy.

Oldnslo
2/6/2005, 02:27 PM
Gardetto's f'n rawks. All of their varieties, even the weird "mustard" dusted items, beat the snot out of ANY Tom's flavor. You realize that's your choice, don't you? Get on board the Gardetto wagon or find yourself with nothing but the snack-food equilvalent of a vista of West Kansas countryside embodied by Tom's lameness.

That being said, Hostess products rawk. Again, as with Gardetto's, embrace Hostess or suffer the agony that is Little Debbie.

Ike
2/6/2005, 02:30 PM
It seems that Tycho Brahe was the discoverer of the first Hostess Snowball
http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2002/0005/0005_xray.jpg
linky (http://chandra.harvard.edu/photo/2002/0005/index.html)

he liked the way they reflected off his silver nose.

StoopTroup
2/6/2005, 02:32 PM
Melba toast, yummy.
Just hit those melba toast with a little lee n perrins and walla! Gardettos!

critical_phil
6/13/2006, 11:04 PM
dear gardetto's,

you are lovely and beautiful and tasty. do not pay attention to the awful things that SBSB says about you. she is confused and misguided. you are still wonderful, and i will always be your friend.

love,

c_p

p.s. would you consider making me a special order of melba toast only gardetto's? tia.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
6/13/2006, 11:27 PM
dear gardetto's,

you are lovely and beautiful and tasty. do not pay attention to the awful things that SBSB says about you. she is confused and misguided. you are still wonderful, and i will always be your friend.

love,

c_p

p.s. would you consider making me a special order of melba toast only gardetto's? tia.this was a spoof thread, but i agree melba toast onlu gardetto's would rmfo

critical_phil
6/13/2006, 11:32 PM
you're forgiven.

everyone's gonna be pi5sed tomorrow when they find out i picked all of the melba toast out of the bag - and most of the crunchy little sesame sticks.

proud gonzo
6/13/2006, 11:34 PM
why do you people want to make me hungry?

mdklatt
6/13/2006, 11:37 PM
Man, I hate that crap. Gardetto is such a POS. It thinks it is just as good as Chex Mix. Who chose it to be the voice of the vending machine industry. Yelling "pick me, pick me!"

Sorry Gardetto, I'd rather eat stale pretzels.

Are you high, woman?

critical_phil
6/13/2006, 11:38 PM
why do you people want to make me hungoory?

:twinkies:

mdklatt
6/13/2006, 11:40 PM

Okay, I can't take it anymore...why is your avatar a computer-generated picture of Ben Stiller?

C&CDean
6/13/2006, 11:40 PM
You know what's fun? Eat some Gardetto's on an airplane, then belch, and blow it into the guy in front of you. Those things make your breath/belches stink just like a good egg fart.

critical_phil
6/13/2006, 11:41 PM
Okay, I can't take it anymore...why is your avatar a computer-generated picture of Ben Stiller?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1219760#post1219760

proud gonzo
6/13/2006, 11:54 PM
but.... why is he computer generated?

and is the GAylord Focker School for Male Nurses in any way associated with Globogym?

critical_phil
6/14/2006, 12:03 AM
besides flaming homosexuals, what do you think of when you think of a male nurse?

gaylord focker.

i thought it was clever......

GottaHavePride
6/14/2006, 12:25 AM
Ding-dong, yo. Ding-dong

You ain't fat, you ain't NOTHIN'!

OKC Sooner
6/14/2006, 12:43 AM
Krunchy bakey things are for wimps. Sugar is where it's at.

http://www.loudbassoon.com/food/images/snickers.jpg

Snickers. Accept no substitute.

GottaHavePride
6/14/2006, 12:50 AM
Nah, Snickers is too almost-not-entirely-unhealty with those peanuts in there. If you just want sugar go for the Milky Way bar.

Jimminy Crimson
6/14/2006, 02:14 AM
A few observations:

The rye chip only version of Gardetto's RMFO!

Chex Mix is dead to me, since the Czech's kicked us all up and down the field Monday.

Seriously, 55 cents?

The be-all, end-all discussion: TASTYKAKE pwns Hostess.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2006, 09:26 AM
Raz...

berry...

Zingers.

Dang.

Viking Kitten
6/14/2006, 09:44 AM
What the hell was this thread spoofing? And what the hell did I do with the stash of whatever I must have been smoking at the time?

I still love Hostess Snowballs though.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2006, 09:50 AM
Remember Suzy Qs?

Those big-a$$ messy things?

http://images.netgrocer.com/jpegs/4500000307.jpg

AWESOME.

Fugue
6/14/2006, 09:53 AM
I figured you ladies would like ho-hos. :texan:

KIDDING

hurricane'bone
6/14/2006, 09:57 AM
:twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies: :twinkies:

Viking Kitten
6/14/2006, 10:01 AM
I figured you ladies would like ho-hos. :texan:

KIDDING

Funny. I figured you would like Ding Dongs.

HI-YO!

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2006, 10:02 AM
Hehehehehehehe...

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2006, 10:03 AM
Oh, and anything Gardettos will give you some serious stank-a$$ bref.

Worse than Funyuns, even...:mack:

Fugue
6/14/2006, 10:05 AM

signed,
HO-HO!

:eddie:

Mjcpr
6/14/2006, 10:08 AM

HI-YO!

I figured you'd like the fruit pies!!

Hahahahahhahahahahaha-yo!

Viking Kitten
6/14/2006, 10:09 AM
Ummm. Cream Filling.

Signed, Fug U.

supa

Viking Kitten
6/14/2006, 10:14 AM
I figured you'd like the fruit pies!!

Well, I like you, don't I?

Mjcpr
6/14/2006, 10:15 AM
If your peems are any indication, yes. Yes you do.

BlondeSoonerGirl
6/14/2006, 10:16 AM
Does anyone really like/buy the Pickle Chips?

I NEVER see anyone eating them. I think the bags that are in the vending machine have been there for years.

I'll bet those things really jack your bref up...

Fugue
6/14/2006, 10:31 AM
supa

spek limit

i got fugged.