PDA

View Full Version : trojan_lover

StoopTroup
1/23/2005, 07:56 PM
I have enjoyed many opposing fans and their views as they have visited Soonerfans with their opinions, facts and smack...

I usually give respect to the ones that come back after they lose and say congrats too...

We, as Soonerfans, have not had to endure to many fans whose teams have won...

Congrats to the Trojans...

As far as you are concerned though [trojan_lover]...

After further review of your profile, I have yet to find a post by you BEFORE the Orange Bowl...

Thus, I submit a poll as to your nature and what many on this board might think about you...

Ike
1/24/2005, 03:35 AM
by good representative, do you mean an accurate representative of the trojan fanbase, or positive representative of the condoms?

Desert Sapper
1/24/2005, 10:16 AM
I haven't had any personal fights with the guy. He seems okay, and is worlds better than the clowns that were posting before the OB. For the most part, he is a knowledgeable fan, but he borders on the outlandish on occasion. I haven't seen him totally lay into any of the Sooner fans on the board, though, so I have to go with a good rep.

Desert Sapper
1/24/2005, 10:39 AM
Okay, I take back my previous comment, and would change my vote if I could. His little comment in the condom article thread was probably what you were talking about. I guess even the trojans that are respectful at first turn out to be punks after all.

Ike
1/24/2005, 08:35 PM
I stand by all comments I have made, and my vote.

StoopTroup
1/27/2005, 01:41 AM
Okay, I take back my previous comment, and would change my vote if I could. His little comment in the condom article thread was probably what you were talking about. I guess even the trojans that are respectful at first turn out to be punks after all.
I knew eventually you'd come around...lol

StoopTroup
1/27/2005, 01:43 AM
by good representative, do you mean an accurate representative of the trojan fanbase, or positive representative of the condoms?
I guess I was really thinking from the point that there might actually be a Good Representative and if such a thing existed...is Trojan_Lover one of them....

jreed13
4/10/2005, 11:35 AM
This thread always gets bumped. When was the last time that guy was on here?

Scott D
4/11/2005, 06:50 PM
it gets bumped because people continue to vote :P

soonerndn
4/25/2005, 11:29 AM
bump...

Sooner_Havok
7/18/2008, 05:04 PM
GO vote in some poles if ya need a gubmint stimulus.

done

StoopTroup
7/19/2008, 12:37 PM
This was never intended to generate vcash.

You all should be ashamed. :D

StoopTroup
8/17/2008, 08:31 AM
Oh and BUMP. :D

StoopTroup
9/26/2008, 05:32 PM
Bump again for old times sake. :D

Dan Thompson
12/29/2008, 04:36 PM
I can't imagine the Trojan fan base ever booing their coach like Nebraska fans have done.

The Nebraska fans know more about football than the Trojan's will ever learn.

StoopTroup
9/20/2009, 11:09 AM
Bump in honor or yesterday's SUC game in Washington. :D