PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 pentagon strike?!?

jreed13
1/20/2005, 12:11 AM
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Thoughts?

SeattleOUstudent
1/20/2005, 12:29 AM
Kinda makes you wonder...Then again, i dont see much anything being left after hitting a limestone wall at 600MPH. Plus, about the fuel, they said that the building burned inside for like 5-6 hours.

Reminds me of Fahrenheit 9-11...people can twist anything to make it look like a conspiracy. On such a day of tragedy, why wouldnt the pentagon just say it was hit by a missile? There is nothing to gain by making it look like Flight 77.

NickelBack
1/20/2005, 12:30 AM
This has been SO disproven that it is ridiculous. There are dozens of eye-witnesses that saw what happened. The plane did disintegrate in a remarkable fashion but it was what they said it was.

jreed13
1/20/2005, 12:30 AM
I dont buy it but I do find it to be very interesting.

jreed13
1/20/2005, 12:32 AM
This has been SO disproven that it is ridiculous. There are dozens of eye-witnesses that saw what happened. The plane did disintegrate in a remarkable fashion but it was what they said it was.

Is this subtle democratic propoganda or just crazy conspiracy theorists then? Or something else?

NickelBack
1/20/2005, 12:33 AM
Next you'll be telling us the planes that hit the WTC had pods on them that launched missles. Or that bombs were really planted in the towers and WTC 6

Ike
1/20/2005, 12:36 AM
I saw this a while back while looking for something completely different.

its an interesting theory, but the main support he gives his pet theory is primarily a lack of evidence available to the public. that's shaky ground to begin with....next, if he is right, and flight 77 didnt hit the pentagon, where did flight 77 go???
even plane crashes in remote locations get noticed by people on the ground. also, if I were him, I'd find me a couple of engineers, a physicist and a computer geek and build a computer model of the crash. I'd want to see what a simulation of such a crash would predict would happen if it were flight 77? how much would that differ from what is seen?

Most plane crashes, in my understanding, don't happen at speeds anywhere close to that speed....ya know, cause most pilots won't willingly accelerate a plane that is already going down....they would (or I'd think they would) do everything they can to make the crash as survivable as possible...

it raises some interesting questions sure, but if he really wants to know what happened, he's gonna have to do it himself. I wouldnt count on the govt being crystal clear about what they found.

GrapevineSooner
1/20/2005, 12:36 AM
My vote is for crazy, and obviously too lazy to notice the obvious, conspiracy theorists.

So many eye witnesses. So many holes shot through the conspiracy.

Ike
1/20/2005, 12:39 AM
Is this subtle democratic propoganda or just crazy conspiracy theorists then? Or something else?

I don't think so. I think this is probably someone that is familiar with airplane crashes, and something about the wreckage at the pentagon didn't fit right in his mind. But I think after realizing that something didnt fit, instead of asking why it didnt fit, he jumped to a conclusion before covering all his bases.

This kind of thing is pretty common. once someone has some 'belief' that a certain thing happened or will happen, they will disregard any evidence to the contrary, and hold up any supporting evidence like its the holy grail...happens every day, everywhere, and in every field, and protecting yourself from it is difficult.

NickelBack
1/20/2005, 12:55 AM
Here are the missile / WTC links. It is interesting stuff but still BS.

http://www.911review.org/Wget/www.letsroll911.org/

Fugue
1/20/2005, 09:16 AM
There is a show I think on Discovery call "Seconds from(or to) Disaster" that breaks this crash down minute by minute and explains the angle of the crash and the fuel damage and on and on. Very thorough and cool show that clears up any doubt.

jeremy885
1/20/2005, 09:22 AM
Didn't someone link this here awhile ago (couldn't find it using the search option). If the Pentagon wasn't hit by the planes, what happened to all the poeple on the flights and in the Pentagon?

Didn't someone also find out that some French guy made that film?

Okla-homey
1/20/2005, 09:32 AM
Utter bullsh*t.

1) None of his comparisons to other commercial airline crashes involved impacts by heavy multi-engine aircraft flying at FULL-POWER doing 460 knots.

2) So what did happen to AA Flight 77? Bermuda Triangle?

3) Where are the passengers? Murdered by the CIA?

4) Who knows who was flying? There is certainly no reason to believe the terrorist had to be at the controls. The terrorist could well have told the captain something that could have sufficiently motivated him to slam the Pentagon. "You and everyone aboard this plane are going to die anyway. We have people at your home now and you either fly for us or your family will be tortured slowly to death, etc."

5) I've been involved in a few aircraft mishap investigations myself. Back in the 90's we lost a B-1B down in the Big Bend country along the Rio Grande. They struck a rock face at about 540 KIAS. The B-1 weighs in at about 190 tons including fuel -- compared to the 60 tons for the 757. There was nothing left of it you couldn't fit in a manhole cover sized circle, and there was no fire at the point of impact. In this case, I'm sure a lot of the wreckage was consumed in the blaze. Aircraft materials, like mobile homes, burn up if the fire is hot enough and not extinguished quickly.

The people who made this are dumb*sses!!!!

jeremy885
1/20/2005, 09:41 AM
The people who made this are dumb*sses!!!!

They're not the dumb*sses, the people who believe it are.

mrowl
1/20/2005, 10:04 AM
huh... you gotta wonder about the video.

and if you look at that pentagon security video, there is no way that blur is a 757

Fugue
1/20/2005, 10:12 AM
http://www.questionsquestions.net/pentagon/pentagonimages/pentagonjpgs/securitycam4.jpg

this explosion is massive

mrowl
1/20/2005, 10:24 AM
http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091122.gif

Mjcpr
1/20/2005, 10:26 AM
Back, and to the right.

Back, and to the right.

Back, and to the right.

Fugue
1/20/2005, 10:29 AM
http://amigaphil.planetinternet.be/pic/Pentagon091122.gif

so you think it was a bomb?

OUDoc
1/20/2005, 10:30 AM
I think it's interesting, but I don't know if I buy it. Too many unanswered questions if it wasn't that flight.

Mjcpr
1/20/2005, 10:30 AM
There's something gray in the first frame....just about even with the top of that tan "box" or whatever it is on the curb. You can't tell what it is.

I've never thought it was anything other than the AA plane that hit the Pentagon.

KABOOKIE
1/20/2005, 10:31 AM
Orange flames, dark black smoke, and a low order explosion lead to the conclusion of a large fuel-oil explosion (aircraft fuel tank). Rockets/missiles carry high-explosives that detonate quickly and leave little smoke.

mrowl
1/20/2005, 10:32 AM
so you think it was a bomb?

hmmm... I don't know... I am going to fark a 757 into that picture to get a size comparison.

Rhino
1/20/2005, 10:35 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19210

jeremy885
1/20/2005, 10:40 AM
To anyone who believes this:

If you read or listen to the 9-11 commission's report, you would know that the government had no clue on what was going on during the morning of 9-11. When the two planes hit the WTC, didn't the airforce scramble planes after it was to late to do anything? So for anyone who believes this film, you are saying that the government was able to form a plan to attack the pentagon and make it look like OBL did it with in two hours? Why would they want to do it in the first place? OBL took out the WTC, wouldn't that be enough justification to carry out any secret plans the government would have, or are you saying the government knew about 9-11 before hand and let it happen???

That's too crazy of a conspiracy for me.

mrowl
1/20/2005, 10:48 AM
To anyone who believes this:

If you read or listen to the 9-11 commission's report, you would know that the government had no clue on what was going on during the morning of 9-11. When the two planes hit the WTC, didn't the airforce scramble planes after it was to late to do anything? So for anyone who believes this film, you are saying that the government was able to form a plan to attack the pentagon and make it look like OBL did it with in two hours? Why would they want to do it in the first place? OBL took out the WTC, wouldn't that be enough justification to carry out any secret plans the government would have, or are you saying the government knew about 9-11 before hand and let it happen???

That's too crazy of a conspiracy for me.

nooooo.... the thought is that something "other" than a 757 hit the building. I don't think the government sat down and said "lets destroy our own building"

Desert Sapper
1/20/2005, 10:54 AM
huh... you gotta wonder about the video.

and if you look at that pentagon security video, there is no way that blur is a 757
It's a stop motion video camera taking a picture of an object moving at 450+ knotts. How should it look? Bigger? Blurrier?

If two planes slammed into the WTC, why would the gummint launch a missile at the Pentagon? The shock value has already been achieved. It would have been pointless.

That and, who controls Tomahawk launches? The CIA doesn't just own their own cruise missiles. The reality is that if something like that did happen, an entire boat crew would have probably known. Likely, several people that were in the Pentagon when it was hit would have known. And, oh, by the way, the Navy lost the most people in the hit.

And I know a few people that were there when it hit and in the aftermath. The work crews managed to pull recognizable 757 debris from the Pentagon, but nothing that even remotely resembled a missile. How'd the 757 parts get inside and how'd the spooks get the missile debris out?

Sorry to rant, but I know some of the families that were hit hard in that attack. To give any credence at all to the gentleman that created this flash video is to completely dishonor the memory of those that lost their lives in that terror attack, to include members of the armed forces and especially those that flew on Flight 77.

http://www.legacy.com/LegacyTribute/Sept11.asp?Page=TributeFullText&Memorial=Pent

jeremy885
1/20/2005, 10:58 AM
nooooo.... the thought is that something "other" than a 757 hit the building. I don't think the government sat down and said "lets destroy our own building"

But why would the government lie about what hit the Pentagon? What would it have to gain from it? If they did lie, why would they use a plane to cover up the attack? It seems that they could have thought of something easier to cover up the attack on the Pentagon.

jreed13
1/20/2005, 11:05 AM
Sorry to rant, but I know some of the families that were hit hard in that attack. To give any credence at all to the gentleman that created this flash video is to completely dishonor the memory of those that lost their lives in that terror attack, to include members of the armed forces and especially those that flew on Flight 77.

Desert Sapper
1/20/2005, 11:13 AM
I apologize to any of you that I upset...it's kind of a touchy subject for me. The video that the guy put together is pretty convincing. The problem is not what he presents, but what he ignores. His proposal is cardstacking at its worst. It leaves nothing to the audience, effectively making your mind up for you, much as Michael Moore portrayed his view in Farenheit 911. It is always good to question things, but ignoring glaring truths is the path to ignorance. All of these issues have been addressed, and it is common for the FBI to control the release of evidence.

picasso
1/20/2005, 11:27 AM
looks to me like a plane coming in on the skid

I visited the place 2 months after, I'll try and post some pics I took.

swardboy
1/20/2005, 11:32 AM
Sorry I can't remember the names, but a high-ranking official of the Bush administration had a wife on that flight who was on Fox News a lot...anyway, she was on the cell phone to her husband during the high-jack, saw the plane was going to the Pentagon, and relayed that info. to her husband...plus witnesses saw it happen.

GrapevineSooner
1/20/2005, 12:41 PM
Sorry I can't remember the names, but a high-ranking official of the Bush administration had a wife on that flight who was on Fox News a lot...anyway, she was on the cell phone to her husband during the high-jack, saw the plane was going to the Pentagon, and relayed that info. to her husband...plus witnesses saw it happen.
That would be Barbara Olson, the wife of Theodore Olson.

Okla-homey
1/20/2005, 01:50 PM
I apologize to any of you that I upset...it's kind of a touchy subject for me. The video that the guy put together is pretty convincing. The problem is not what he presents, but what he ignores. His proposal is cardstacking at its worst. It leaves nothing to the audience, effectively making your mind up for you, much as Michael Moore portrayed his view in Farenheit 911. It is always good to question things, but ignoring glaring truths is the path to ignorance. All of these issues have been addressed, and it is common for the FBI to control the release of evidence.

Like I said earlier Sapper, the people who made this and the people who believe it are dumb*sses. They are the same sort who believe Elvis is alive, the moon landing was faked on a Hollywood set, aliens are in the freezer in Area 51, there were multiple shooters in Dallas and a Mack Brown 'wHorn team will beat a Bob Stoops Sooner team.

Desert Sapper
1/20/2005, 01:52 PM
Like I said earlier Sapper, the people who made this and the people who believe it are dumb*sses. They are the same sort who believe Elvis is alive, the moon landing was faked on a Hollywood set, aliens are in the freezer in Area 51, there were multiple shooters in Dallas and a Mack Brown 'wHorn team will beat a Bob Stoops Sooner team.
You mean aliens aren't in the freezer at Area 51? :D

Okla-homey
1/20/2005, 01:55 PM
You mean aliens aren't in the freezer at Area 51? :D

No, they're at Wright-Patt AFB in Dayton, Ohio..doh!

soonerscuba
1/20/2005, 01:58 PM
Although I believe this to be complete BS, a more credited theory is that the plane in PA was shot down.

OklahomaTuba
1/20/2005, 02:08 PM
Just a quick rant.

I think its sad that almost 4 years after 9-11, the only movie to come out of hollywood about the worst attack on America is made by Micheal Moore. And we all know the purpose of that POS film. Star wars has more truth to it than that movie does.

Then, to top it off, you have this shiat.

These people need to get a life. To many brave people, including a few from the Tulsa area, were killed in the pentagon.

picasso
3/30/2006, 11:19 AM
you know there's still some people and Hollywood types talking about this issue?
bonehead comes to mind.

let's ask the people who were on the flight what happened.

mrowl
3/30/2006, 11:27 AM
there is a much worse conspiracy theory out there now about the WTC buildings, its not worth posting the link to the google video. Idiots.

sooneron
3/30/2006, 11:37 AM
People that think this whole thing was a gov't conspiracy ARE idiots. Bush isn't smart enough.

sooneron
3/30/2006, 11:39 AM
http://www.questionsquestions.net/pentagon/pentagonimages/pentagonjpgs/securitycam4.jpg

this explosion is massive
I agree with Kabookie, that is an oil/fuel 'splosion.