PDA

View Full Version : Has THIS ever happened to you?

TUSooner
1/15/2005, 11:15 AM
You exhale somewhat forcefully though your nose and involuntarily expel a blob of plegm from your nostril. You know it's out there somewhere, but you don't see where it landed. You are afraid that you'll be talking to someone, maybe someone important, and you'll notice they are staring at something on your sleeve or your tie or something. So you have to stop everything and find that phantom blob. Or maybe it lands on the steering wheel and you put your hand in it. It's a bad thing. Just sayin'...

PS - I'm really just trying to get the tsunami thread to page 2 as quickly as possible.

Howzit
1/15/2005, 11:16 AM
I live for those moments.

Bama/OU
1/16/2005, 12:44 AM
Have you ever sneezed with grits in your mouth?

Oh wait....I've already said that before. :)

SCOUT
1/16/2005, 01:06 AM
When I was about 8 I was at a Cowboy game sitting in the cheap seats. I had a mouth full of chewed up popcorn when I was hit by a sneeze. It happened so quick I didn't have time to cover my mouth. I sprayed chewed up popcorn bits all over the guy in front of me. He actually left the game after that :)

King Crimson
1/16/2005, 01:09 AM
i made my sister laugh one time when she was about 8 and she spit scrambled eggs all over my face. needless to say, she's paid for that throughout the last 20 years.

OUthunder
1/16/2005, 01:21 AM
happened to me yesterday.

VeeJay
1/17/2005, 09:29 AM
If you pick your nose in public this sort of thing wouldn't happen.

picasso
1/24/2006, 05:29 PM
never happened to me.

but I've been to finishing school of course.

n8v_ndn
1/24/2006, 05:50 PM
This past weekend, we had a combination House Warming/Birthday party (my bday).

I was chewing on a cookie as everyone's singing/watching, and as I go to blow out the candles...I drool a little drop onto the cake!!!!! Needless to say, I ran to my room and wouldn't come out, and even called in sick Monday.

(the drooling part is true...unfortunately. I polled 10 folks in the aftermath, and only my wife noticed...unless the others wer being polite).

Pricetag
1/24/2006, 06:07 PM
When I was about 8 I was at a Cowboy game sitting in the cheap seats. I had a mouth full of chewed up popcorn when I was hit by a sneeze. It happened so quick I didn't have time to cover my mouth. I sprayed chewed up popcorn bits all over the guy in front of me. He actually left the game after that :)
I went with my brother and a couple of friends to a Drillers game back in high school. Over the course of the game, my brother had hacked a loogie on the ground at our feet. He couldn't leave it alone, though, and scooped up the phlegm on a balled up foil hot dog wrapper and began to menace me with it. I flailed at his arm in disgust, inadvertently knocking it from his hand. We watched in horror as the wrapper fell forward toward the lower rows of stands, when the unthinkable happened--the goober separated from the hotdog wrapper in mid air, falling separately, with a bolo motion I might add, before finally landing on the neck of this dude several rows down.

Despite the hilarity of the spectacle, my brother, myself, and one of our other friends who saw it sat there stonefaced after splashdown. But we had one friend who could never keep a straight face when it counted, and he was laughing hysterically, saying, "Did you see the slobber come off in mid air?" The guy that got hit was pretty miffed (and understandably so, although we never meant for anything like that to happen), and postured like he was going to buff up on us for a few seconds, but there were only two of them, so he relaxed.

StoopTroup
1/24/2006, 06:33 PM
I saw this guy cheer so loud for his kid at a football game that he yelled his dentures out of his mouth into the lap of this guy in a wheel chair who was in front of him.

Everybody went silent and they they all started to laugh so hard we forgot about the game for a few minutes.