PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU'RE WEARING BURNT ORANGE - YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

Widescreen
10/8/2004, 09:46 PM
I have had it!!!

I went to the fair today. I've already seen every slack jawed, mouth breathing, diarrhea orange wearing, inbred, sister loving, ugly fat-*** wife marrying piece of monkey shi!t I care to see for a year, much less a weekend. I hope you turd whorns have a horrible weekend, your team gets squashed again and your car breaks down on the way back to the double-wide. Your collective smell is single-handedly forcing a red-alert ozone day so the sooner you get out of Dallas the better for the rest of us.

**** off, whorns and tell your mama I said hi.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
horn horn horn horn horn horn horn horn horn horn horn

Mr T Likes Texas
10/8/2004, 09:48 PM
bad night, huh?

AzianSooner
10/8/2004, 10:29 PM
All sh.t has burn orange color. I will prove it right at your eyes if you don't believe me.

Redshirt
10/8/2004, 10:57 PM
I am Redshirt and I approve this message.

BajaOklahoma
10/8/2004, 10:57 PM
Yesterday, Bevo was left unattended when his handlers were checking in their hotel. If my son had been able to find some red paint...... Boy, was he ticked off. And I bet he has some with him next year.

OUthunder
10/9/2004, 12:09 AM
Yesterday, Bevo was left unattended when his handlers were checking in their hotel. If my son had been able to find some red paint...... Boy, was he ticked off. And I bet he has some with him next year.

And you condone this type of behavior?

Shame on you!;)

olevetonahill
10/9/2004, 12:16 AM
I have had it!!!

I went to the fair today. I've already seen every slack jawed, mouth breathing, diarrhea orange wearing, inbred, sister loving, ugly fat-*** wife marrying piece of monkey shi!t I care to see for a year, much less a weekend. I hope you turd whorns have a horrible weekend, your team gets squashed again and your car breaks down on the way back to the double-wide. Your collective smell is single-handedly forcing a red-alert ozone day so the sooner you get out of Dallas the better for the rest of us.

**** off, whorns and tell your mama I said hi.

Widescreen , Damnitman , quit with the pusseyfooting arOUnd and tell us How yOU really feel abOUt the whorns .:)

Hook 'Em Horns
10/9/2004, 08:11 AM
I have had it!!!

I went to the fair today. I've already seen every slack jawed, mouth breathing, diarrhea orange wearing, inbred, sister loving, ugly fat-*** wife marrying piece of monkey shi!t I care to see for a year, much less a weekend.

Wow, sounds like a bunch of okies made the trip. I bet you were really glad to meet some people from T-exas.

OUinFLA
10/9/2004, 08:17 AM

Shame on you!;)

Baja, not only would I condone it, I would personally donate $100 for material expenses if the project was successful. Just call it another in a long list of school projects--------specifically....Art.

Widescreen
10/9/2004, 09:04 AM
Wow, sounds like a bunch of okies made the trip. I bet you were really glad to meet some people from T-exas.

Yeah, there were a lot of okies wearing diarrhea orange. Idiot.

StoopTroup
10/9/2004, 09:09 AM
Anyone see the infomercial with the Soldering iron that heats up in seconds and then is cool to the tOUch right after soldering?

I wonder if it's possible to make an "OU OWNS TEXAS" branding iron using that technology.

It cOUld come in handy for just such an occassion. :D

4everasooner
10/9/2004, 09:12 AM
Lets just get it on!!!!

Widescreen
10/9/2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah! Texas sucks!!!!!!!!

Sooner_Tuf
10/9/2004, 04:02 PM

Shame on you!;)

I'd have shot the ball less wonder, but i'm like that :)

Widescreen
10/7/2005, 11:18 PM
Bump, just because nothing's really changed in the last year.

Ardmore_Sooner
10/7/2005, 11:42 PM
http://brad.touesnard.com/wp/wp-content/cletus.jpg

I bet this guy was there!

Widescreen
10/4/2007, 03:05 PM
Bump again. I still feel the same way as I did in 2004.

BigRedJed
10/4/2007, 03:08 PM
Good call.

MextheBulldog
10/4/2007, 03:15 PM

Be original, your **** is sloppy. Get off the dick, you m f'n carbon copy.

TexasSooner01
10/4/2007, 03:16 PM
Boomer Sooner!!! Lets beat the heck outta Texazz!!!

colleyvillesooner
10/4/2007, 03:17 PM
How come when we type Texas is doesnt show up as Hook em

sooneron
10/4/2007, 03:42 PM
Be original, your **** is sloppy. Get off the dick, you m f'n carbon copy.
Just so you know, he was baned in 05.:D

stoopified
10/4/2007, 03:50 PM
I feel ya bro BUT you might wanna go back on your medication,ya seem just a little tense.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2007, 04:09 PM
I have had it!!!

I went to the fair today. I've already seen every slack jawed, mouth breathing, diarrhea red wearing, inbred, sister loving, ugly fat-*** wife marrying piece of monkey shi!t I care to see for a year, much less a weekend. I hope you turd gooners have a horrible weekend, your team gets squashed again and your car breaks down on the way back to the double-wide. Your collective smell is single-handedly forcing a red-alert ozone day so the sooner you get out of Dallas the better for the rest of us.

**** off, sooners and tell your mama I said hi.

Hook 'em.

:D

Ash
10/4/2007, 04:42 PM
C'mon, Lid you can do better than that.

Oh, and **** off, dip****.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2007, 04:53 PM

Oh, and **** off, dip****.

pssst... I cut and pasted the first post in this now.. 3 year old thread.

I am going to post my rant tomorrow. :D

OUinFLA
10/4/2007, 04:54 PM
for a lawyer, your choice of words is a bit lame?

Ash
10/4/2007, 04:56 PM
pssst... I cut and pasted the first post in this now.. 3 year old thread.

I am going to post my rant tomorrow. :D

psst...no ****, sherlock.

As a lawyer, you talk **** for a living. Think of something less obvious.

TexasLidig8r
10/4/2007, 04:57 PM
psst...no ****, sherlock.

As a lawyer, you talk **** for a living. Think of something less obvious.

I will endeavor to start a post tomorrow filled with witty reparte and clever smack (oh, and will use many multi-syllabic words even though most will not understand them!)

:cool:

StoopTroup
10/4/2007, 04:58 PM

He probably got his law degree by plagiarizing. :D

Ash
10/4/2007, 05:44 PM
There was a whorn who came on here last year...used to brag about pilfering Oklahoma now that he works as a semi-retired consultant or something in OKC...complained that he hated being here...and capped it off with wanting to fight me in one thread...thems were some good 'ol hatin' days.

KantoSooner
10/4/2007, 06:22 PM
Had a good night: even here, 8,000 miles from Dallas, you will find the odd Horn with the little orange logo on their car license tag (though the Japanese cops are not too understanding). I wonder how long it will take my neighbor to discover that I have replaced his logo with an OU decal my family in Tulsa thoughtfully sent?
It's the little things that make life worthwhile.
And giving TEXAS a soul-crushing whipping on Saturday.....

A Sooner in Texas
10/4/2007, 07:49 PM
I will endeavor to start a post tomorrow filled with witty reparte and clever smack (oh, and will use many multi-syllabic words even though most will not understand them!)

If you're going to use witty repartee...

...would you please at least spell it correctly?

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 07:58 PM
If you're going to use witty repartee...

...would you please at least spell it correctly?
Dont he have to have some " WITS " first ?

BigRedJed
10/4/2007, 08:47 PM
Lid, your tier one education having, big word using, silk boxer wearing, ambulance chasing, Cubano smoking (or is it pole smoking -- I can't remember), creepy advance-making, expensive suit wearing *** just got pwned by a guy with 17 posts. The week's apparently not working out so well for you so far.

Congratulations and enjoy your beatdown on Saturday.

BigRedJed
10/4/2007, 10:12 PM
Or, in other words, CONROWNED!!!!

:mack:

A Sooner in Texas
10/4/2007, 10:59 PM
Lid, your tier one education having, big word using, silk boxer wearing, ambulance chasing, Cubano smoking (or is it pole smoking -- I can't remember), creepy advance-making, expensive suit wearing *** just got pwned by a guy with 17 posts. The week's apparently not working out so well for you so far.

Thanks!

But definitely not a guy. :)

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 11:12 PM
Thanks!

But definitely not a guy. :)
A/S/L ? oh and are you Hawt ?:pop:

GottaHavePride
10/4/2007, 11:18 PM
Oh deer lord. Now you done it.

;)

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 11:20 PM
Oh deer lord. Now you done it.

;)
In My best Sweathog voice . WHUT ? :D

A Sooner in Texas
10/4/2007, 11:33 PM
A/S/L ? oh and are you Hawt ?:pop:

"Hawt"? Told I am, but don't know how you're gonna find out. :D

And I'm a Sooner fan, so of course I am. ;)

olevetonahill
10/4/2007, 11:49 PM

What Im talking about :D
Conroe aint that far from Wister ;)

Crucifax Autumn
10/5/2007, 03:15 AM
If you're wearing burn't orange, a Sooner set you on fire while you were wearing a bright orange.

ruf/nekdad
10/5/2007, 08:13 AM

:cool: This thread is worthless without pics.

cheezyq
10/5/2007, 08:48 AM

Yee-haw! Hol' on too ya britches folks. Lid's gunna learn us a thang er too.

:pop:

BigRedJed
10/5/2007, 09:05 AM
Dangit! I even thought about saying "or maybe a girl?" in that post. The fact that Lid got owned by a WOMAN with 17 posts makes it even better. Stay around for a while and you'll see what I mean.

TexasLidig8r
10/5/2007, 09:29 AM

Dude.. at least.. at the very least.. I do NOT ride... a cute little motor scooter... :D

BigRedJed
10/5/2007, 09:32 AM
Hey, I'm man enough to not be afraid to be seen on one. You just proved yet again that you are afraid everyone will see you for the homo you are if you don't cloak yourself in burnt orange ostrich skin boots, sucking on big cigars and... ...wait... ...that sounds more gay than the scooter now that I think about it. Carry on.

A Sooner in Texas
10/5/2007, 11:30 PM
Dangit! I even thought about saying "or maybe a girl?" in that post. The fact that Lid got owned by a WOMAN with 17 posts makes it even better. Stay around for a while and you'll see what I mean.

Ok, let's be careful with the WOMAN remarks, please. Owning any man is not that difficult. :D

Sooner1979
10/6/2007, 12:03 AM
Is anybody else sitting in their favorite pair of Jorts right now...I love the feel of freshly "Stoned Washed" Denim straight out of the dryer as much as the next guy...

olevetonahill
10/6/2007, 12:50 AM
Ok, let's be careful with the WOMAN remarks, please. Owning any man is not that difficult. :D
You go Girl :D

insuranceman_22
10/6/2007, 01:24 AM
Lid - your rant better be good! I think it better come before 2:30 or it's going to be focused more on Mack, the rest of the staff, maybe JC or the lack of defense your bevo boys have (had after 2:30). I've got a good feeling this year, I'm looking for a 3 or more TD Sooner win.

ruf/nekdad
10/6/2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks. Oh wait, that wasn't a compliment was it?:D

Soonerick
10/6/2007, 11:28 AM
http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc1042/th_87996_image001_122_1042lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87996_image001_122_1042lo.jpg)

StormySooner-IN
10/6/2007, 11:42 AM
Thread Title = Teh Awesome.

A Sooner in Texas
10/6/2007, 04:21 PM
http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc1042/th_87996_image001_122_1042lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=87996_image001_122_1042lo.jpg)

You're not saying all women are whorns, are you?!?!?!?!?

;)

JLB
10/6/2007, 06:07 PM
You're not saying all women are whorns, are you?!?!?!?!?

;)

That is hilarious.:texan:

Leroy Lizard
10/6/2007, 06:08 PM
I tried to view Hornfans.com just now and it won't load. I don't understand. Can someone explain? Maybe it's my internet connection, but this board loads up just fine.

A Sooner in Texas
10/6/2007, 06:19 PM
I tried to view Hornfans.com just now and it won't load. I don't understand. Can someone explain? Maybe it's my internet connection, but this board loads up just fine.

They had to take it down to put the black ribbons on it.

StormySooner-IN
10/6/2008, 06:37 PM
Bump

Hook 'em

:texan:

Widescreen
10/6/2008, 06:38 PM
I love this thread.

Half a Hundred
10/6/2008, 06:47 PM
We need to turn the word "horn" changing to Hook 'em back on

MyT Oklahoma
10/6/2008, 09:42 PM
I love this thread.

Yeppers and I love this link. :D

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/archive/100608aae.html

A Sooner in Texas
10/7/2008, 01:09 AM
Hiya, Lid!

How's that repartee ?

:D

SOONERnTx
10/7/2008, 01:19 AM
Come on people.......everyone knows they have to wear orange in order to get ready for there future.....

IN PRISON

OUthunder
10/7/2008, 09:32 AM
I don't even allow orange flowers in or around the house.

I destroyed my horn neighbors orange mums last night and turned hit UT rock in his front yard upside down.

I expect retalliation tonight, and I will be out with my branding iron in hand.

StoopTroup
10/7/2008, 09:36 AM
Shouldn't Lid's reputation be Red this week?

Mods? :D