PDA

View Full Version : Top Ten best OOC games of 2016

deweydw
6/28/2016, 03:15 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/the-10-best-non-traditional-out-of-conference-college-football-games-in-2016

3. Oklahoma vs. Houston (NRG Stadium), Sept. 3 -- This is the game I'm most excited for on the first Saturday of the season and for some reason it's kicking off at 12 p.m. ET, 11 a.m. local time. Houston was the surprise story of 2015 under Tom Herman's guidance and Greg Ward Jr.'s quarterbacking, but they're a known commodity now. They get Oklahoma in the opener, which is Vegas' favorite team not named Alabama this year, in a game that should be electric.

1. Ohio State at Oklahoma, Sept. 17 -- This could have an argument for being the best game of the entire season, not just out-of-conference games. Ohio State lost a ton of talent to the NFL but still has J.T. Barrett at quarterback and there is plenty of young talent on the roster ready to take bigger roles. Oklahoma, as mentioned, is among the national title favorites, but their schedule does them no favors with Houston and the Buckeyes in the first three weeks. If the Sooners can get through those two games unscathed they'll be in pole position going into the conference schedule.

Harris County Sooner
6/28/2016, 07:26 PM
Looking forward to attending the Houston game.

deweydw
6/30/2016, 09:28 AM
I need to get my ticket to the game.