PDA

View Full Version : F**K Hawaii

olevetonahill
6/25/2016, 10:57 PM
FBI loving pricks

http://www.koco.com/national/hawaii-law-places-gun-owners-in-database/40220720?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=FBPAGE&utm_campaign=KOCO%205%20News&Content%20Type=Story

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/26/2016, 12:51 AM
There are other tropical places to vacation.

TheHumanAlphabet
6/27/2016, 08:13 AM
Let the persecution of legal and law abiding citizens begin...

Due process is dead in hawaii

Dumbest idea to Freedom and Rights, Evar!

hawaii 5-0
6/27/2016, 02:44 PM
Anyone noticed that the Trump organization doesn't allow guns on their properties ?

I guess the 2nd Amendment doesn't count there either.

There's not much gun action on Hawaii. At least for personal protection. Some have guns for hunting deer on Molokai.

Now knives.........the Filipinos love their knives.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/27/2016, 02:48 PM
There are other tropical places to vacation.

Why not vacation in a place where there are few guns ? It's not like you can just put one in your bag and carry it around.

It kinda like not having to worry about stepping on a snake.

5-0

SoonerorLater
6/27/2016, 05:27 PM
Anyone noticed that the Trump organization doesn't allow guns on their properties ?

I guess the 2nd Amendment doesn't count there either.

There's not much gun action on Hawaii. At least for personal protection. Some have guns for hunting deer on Molokai.

Now knives.........the Filipinos love their knives.

5-0

That doesn't have anything to do with the 2nd Amendment.

rock on sooner
6/27/2016, 08:15 PM
Sure don't like this new layout/format of messages...don't know what was
wrong before....I guess change just for the helluva it!

There is truly a walking, talking dunce that hasn't the sense to know what
country he is in and which way the political wind is blowing..just busy being
the dork he is...can't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the directions printed on the
heel...but sure can tout his investments and then remember to insult some
part of his opposition. It is no wonder that many Pubs don't walk but RUN
away from him! His surrogates extol his virtues while most journalists sit with
remarkably non committal postures and keep straight faces in front of so many
inane, stupid, ill-formed postures that can only be justified by the candidate himself
having sincere self conversation to convince his small mind of his beliefs.

May God extend his benevolent mercy on the planet's most magnificent country,
should insanity prevail and this self indulgent, misguided, remarkedly narcissistic,
bloviated, vile, and utterly condescending piece of human waste convince enough
ill informed, otherwise well intended folks to vote him into the most important and
authoritative position on earth....our presidency.

Not sure that you readers know this "silent generation's" viewpoint after the above,
but hope you have reasoned it out. !

6/28/2016, 12:14 AM
^ The above persuasion attempt wants you to vote Hilry. And boy, is THAT some smart sh*t!!!l

yermom
6/28/2016, 10:38 AM
Sure would like some better choices

Sadly Hilary is the better choice, and that makes me sad.

6/28/2016, 10:43 AM
Sadly that Hilry is considered by anyone to be president of the greatest country the world ever knew.

BetterSoonerThanLater
6/28/2016, 01:48 PM

agree that its sad there aren't better choices, but not sure HIllary is the better option. However, I do throw up in my mouth a little whenever I hear either of them speak. #wheredidmycountrygo?

olevetonahill
6/29/2016, 12:22 AM
Why not vacation in a place where there are few guns ? It's not like you can just put one in your bag and carry it around.

5-0

So why dont YOU take a Vacation to the south side of Chicago?
Guns are pretty much outlawed there

olevetonahill
6/29/2016, 12:28 AM

5-0

Sure don't like this new layout/format of messages...don't know what was
wrong before....I guess change just for the helluva it!

There is truly a walking, talking dunce that hasn't the sense to know what
country he is in and which way the political wind is blowing..just busy being
the dork he is...can't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the directions printed on the
heel...but sure can tout his investments and then remember to insult some
part of his opposition. It is no wonder that many Pubs don't walk but RUN
away from him! His surrogates extol his virtues while most journalists sit with
remarkably non committal postures and keep straight faces in front of so many
inane, stupid, ill-formed postures that can only be justified by the candidate himself
having sincere self conversation to convince his small mind of his beliefs.

May God extend his benevolent mercy on the planet's most magnificent country,
should insanity prevail and this self indulgent, misguided, remarkedly narcissistic,
bloviated, vile, and utterly condescending piece of human waste convince enough
ill informed, otherwise well intended folks to vote him into the most important and
authoritative position on earth....our presidency.

Not sure that you readers know this "silent generation's" viewpoint after the above,
but hope you have reasoned it out. !

None of these Post have anything to do with the State Sending the FBI a list of Gun owners

6/29/2016, 12:39 AM
None of these Post have anything to do with the State Sending the FBI a list of Gun ownersThe subject of every Lib's post is VOTE DEMOCRAT. SOONER OR LATER WE'LL PRODUCE UTOPIA!

Just because everything they do is a piece of sh*t doesn't mean it won't come together and voila, nirvana for all!

hawaii 5-0
6/29/2016, 10:27 PM
None of these Post have anything to do with the State Sending the FBI a list of Gun owners

Which is more ?

1) Number of times Vet has changed the topic on a thread. OR

2) Number of grains of sand on a beach.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/29/2016, 10:39 PM
OK, back abit on topic.

There's nowhere in Hawaii I couldn't go any hour of the day or night and wish I needed a gun.

Now I'm well documented on this Forum as being Pro 2nd Amendment. I'm all for responsible gun ownership. If someone wants and AR 15, a 50mm, a 60mm mortar, or an RPG I'm for it......as long as they're responsible. Open carry? OK by me.

I have no problem with gun registration or with mandatory gun safety classes.

I have no problem keeping guns out of the hands of criminals, terrorists, nut jobs, and people that can't be responsible with their guns. I guess now we include domestic abusers in that group according to the Supreme Court.

Take for example, yahoos that go bird hunting and think it's cool to shoot someone or get shot by another hunter. Is that responsible gun ownership ? Hardly. Accidents can happen but when it's an expectation that a gun related incident will occur is just plain foolish.

Let's make gun ownership a right and a responsibility is all I'm saying.

rock on sooner
6/30/2016, 08:19 PM
Welp, Ima differing just a bit....I see NO reason that anyone needs an AR15,
much less mortar or RPG's. Like an overwhelming majority (NRA members included)
assault weapons should not be available and background checks should be
expanded. Were that the case MAYBE Sandy Hook, San Bernadino, Aurora, Orlando
wouldn't have been so horrific. I support the 2nd Amendment, I own a WWII "assault"
weapon (M1A carbine, carried mostly by U. S. Korean officers, instead of a .45 sidearm).
Hasn't been fired in 35 years but is well maintained and still has a 15 round mag (original
issue). Point is, nothing, imo, justifies owning a military style weapon and high capacity
magazine for any reason, other than collector. I'm 71, a vet, live in the same place for
26 years and would fiercely defend my family and property. (Trust me, still, I hit what I
aim at). All this BS about anything else, especially, the 2nd Amendment defense is summarily
stupid, inane and useless. It is just the NRA trying to keep their membership paying dues.

I have challenged my long term senator with the above argument and his only answer is
to spout off about due process over the "No Fly, No Buy" Lord knows about common
sense, he doesn't (wouldn't even respond about an assault weapons ban that it might have
made those mass killings less bloody).
So, bottom line is, efforts like Hawaii's is good, imo. Look at what Austrailia did when there
was a mass shooting! I'm thinking that common sense makes us all a little safer, knowing
full well there's a bunch of folks that disagree, but, that's 'Murica, ain't it?

olevetonahill
7/1/2016, 08:37 AM
Rock, I respect you and your opinions, I disagree with a lot of them , But still respect your right to them. My Point is the Government has no business Putting ANYONE on a list with out Due Process.
You may trust the Government. I dont!

7/1/2016, 12:34 PM
A government gone outlaw is one of the reasons for the Second Amendment.

olevetonahill
7/1/2016, 01:58 PM
A government gone outlaw is one of the reasons for the Second Amendment.

Yup

yermom
7/2/2016, 11:04 PM
Rock, I respect you and your opinions, I disagree with a lot of them , But still respect your right to them. My Point is the Government has no business Putting ANYONE on a list with out Due Process.
You may trust the Government. I dont!

I'm sure you are already on plenty of lists...

While this seems kinda bigbrotherish, i just assumed this was already the case if they did a background check with the FBI when you buy guns. I figure they aren't just tossing that info at that point.

olevetonahill
7/3/2016, 11:50 AM

While this seems kinda bigbrotherish, i just assumed this was already the case if they did a background check with the FBI when you buy guns. I figure they aren't just tossing that info at that point.

The FFL holder retains the Form , The Background check is supposed to be erased after 72 hours or some such.

I can still Fly so , So far so good LOL

7/3/2016, 04:47 PM

While this seems kinda bigbrotherish, i just assumed this was already the case if they did a background check with the FBI when you buy guns. I figure they aren't just tossing that info at that point.Likely most of us have wondered about that. Does anyone have a definitive answer on that question?

olevetonahill
7/3/2016, 10:58 PM
Likely most of us have wondered about that. Does anyone have a definitive answer on that question?

OK as a Former Gun store owner I know the FFL holder is required to retain possession of the Gun purchase forms Forever, these forms have changed over the years, But still retain the Original buyers name and Info. That lets the PoPo track a weapon if needed, The Back ground check info is purged with in 24 hours of approval from all I can find out.
About 20 years ago I got a call from ATF wanting info on a Gun My store had sold 15 or so years before that, Lady was nice I told her where the records were and she looked and said Never mind you dint own the store at that time LOL

Serenity Now
7/13/2016, 09:42 AM
There needs to be something that keeps joe blow from selling a gun to joe felony n

7/13/2016, 03:16 PM
rules and laws tend to be broken by criminals. Lawful people are harmed and worse by second amendment restrictions.

hawaii 5-0
7/13/2016, 07:15 PM
Let's see how many people open carry their guns around the upcoming Republican National Convention.

I heard the Black Panthers will be there as well as the White Supremacists.

Then there's the Dump Trump crowd.

Could make for some interesting protesting.

Could be some money to be made sweeping up the brass afterwards.

5-0

7/13/2016, 07:31 PM
Let's see how many people open carry their guns around the upcoming Republican National Convention.

I heard the Black Panthers will be there as well as the White Supremacists.

Then there's the Dump Trump crowd.

Could make for some interesting protesting.

Could be some money to be made sweeping up the brass afterwards.

5-0Correct. The Left will pull all the stops in trying to destroy the country.

Enjoy your vacation, brought to you by the finest country the world has ever known. Hope we can arrange to allow it to stay that way. I'll let you know what damage the Leftists perpetrate at the convention.

7/14/2016, 12:37 AM
Good cartoon. poignant message:

http://i1.wp.com/www.powerlineblog.com/ed-assets/2016/07/More-Tarmac-ideas-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C435