PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Tax Returns....What's He Hiding ?

hawaii 5-0
5/13/2016, 12:05 AM
Trump’s claim is that “tax returns show very, very little."

Really ? ?? ???!!

How 'bout........

Is he broke? Will the returns show low income? Low tax rate? Massive debt? Business losses? Do the returns show an embarrassingly low amount of charitable contributions? And to whom he’s contributed to, or not? For example, has he not supported veterans as he’s claimed? Do the returns show questionable deductions and/or offshore investments and shelters? Something even worse ?

Why does Broke Donald think he is above every other candidate? Everyone else has released their returns.

5-0

olevetonahill
5/13/2016, 06:24 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/1rWQS_Wzd1M/maxresdefault.jpg

Serenity Now
5/13/2016, 09:17 AM
I think he wants to hide is actual net worth. He's wasted a lot of hot air on his worth. He says $10 billion and gets pissy about it if anyone questions it. I'm sure his tax documents might provide further insight that he doesn't want out there.

hawaii 5-0
5/14/2016, 08:22 PM
My guess now if that since Trump was squawking so much about the vets being treated so badly........

He never gave one dime to help them. Anyone EVER seen him within 1 mile of a VA Hospital ?

5-0

olevetonahill
5/15/2016, 06:10 AM
You two be fishin in an empty pond LOL No ones left. Everyone has moved on from here.
http://nebula.wsimg.com/ea0dc41b3e454494f1a63f70431a55e0?AccessKeyId=7FB36 CE3B6958476D417&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

hawaii 5-0
5/15/2016, 03:49 PM
Sad that so many have fallen for Trump's bait of Make America Great Again.

He doesn't know that America has always been great.

What he shoulda said was Make Me Greater. He has always put himself first. Always will.

BTW, no one's making you respond. Feel free to tho, 'cause America Is Great.

5-0

olevetonahill
5/15/2016, 11:59 PM
Sad that so many have fallen for Trump's bait of Make America Great Again.

He doesn't know that America has always been great.

What he shoulda said was Make Me Greater. He has always put himself first. Always will.

BTW, no one's making you respond. Feel free to tho, 'cause America Is Great.

5-0

Does it Hurt ? When you do this? Fishin in an empty pond? LOLOLOLOL
http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss173/dogsdanglies_2009/Hookedinhand0001.jpg

Serenity Now
5/16/2016, 09:07 AM
With the Make America Great hats that are made in China. Pure awesomeness...

hawaii 5-0
5/18/2016, 01:05 AM
I'd like to see either John Miller's tax returns or his birth certificate.

5-0

Tear Down This Wall
5/18/2016, 10:12 AM
He should agree to release them when Hillary agrees to release the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.

hawaii 5-0
5/18/2016, 06:31 PM
He should agree to release them when Hillary agrees to release the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.

Please explain the relationship between the two. Everyone since Nixon has released their tax returns. Does Trump think he's special or something ? No one ever has had to release any speech transcript.

Tear Down This Wall
5/19/2016, 12:31 PM
Please explain the relationship between the two. Everyone since Nixon has released their tax returns. Does Trump think he's special or something ? No one ever has had to release any speech transcript.

I think Trump does think he's special, but what's that got to do with anything? There's no law requiring he release his returns. What kind of surprise do you think is in there...that he's rich?

Wow, we already knew that. Someone alert the press, Trump is rich! Guess what, they're all rich. Even Bernie Sanders.

Hillary has more to hide in her speeches to Wall Street, which is why Bernie Sanders is pushing her to do so. Trump should join Sanders in continuing to ask that she release them.

SoonerorLater
5/19/2016, 08:21 PM
What is the obsession with candidate's tax returns? Why does anybody feel candidates need to produce their tax returns? To what purpose?

BetterSoonerThanLater
5/23/2016, 04:00 PM
you could be the richest person, or the poorest person. IDGAS, do the job you are wanting to be paid to do, and shut the **** up. lets be honest, there are no truly great options for this election, but if I have to choose between a filthy rich Trump or a filthy rich Hillary...I'm picking trump. At least he's not claiming he's going to have to use his spouse to do part of his job. he's never lied to the family members of a murdered ambassador, or pass along classified information, or lied for a cheating spouse...the Clintons are scum, and have no business having the privilege of living in the white house ever again.

#neverbillary

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/24/2016, 01:10 AM
He should agree to release them when Hillary agrees to release the transcripts of her Wall Street speeches.How many abused classified documents/emails can one be absolved for and still be actually considered for POTUS?

Serenity Now
5/24/2016, 08:41 AM
How many abused classified documents/emails can one be absolved for and still be actually considered for POTUS?
I think you're about to find out.

Tear Down This Wall
5/24/2016, 12:32 PM
How many abused classified documents/emails can one be absolved for and still be actually considered for POTUS?

Do not underestimate the stupidity of the electorate. Mike Judge was wrong. He predicted idiocracy in 500 years; instead, we got it in 10!

This will be the first in a long line of idiocracy elections: the loudest, most corrupt winning each party's nominations.

https://flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/camacho.jpg

With the middle class shrinking by the year and the impoverished growing, expect a more Venezuela-like America within your children's lifetime.

I had an uncle who served in the Oklahoma House of Representatives for 12 years. He was never more correct when he said that only property owners should have the right to vote.

The Soviet Union wasted trillions of dollars on their military, dooming itself, when they could have waited just a little longer until the truly stupid became the demographic majority here. We will waste away from within trying to prop up the fantasy that the government can support everyone equally...every citizen as well as every non-citizen that creeps in legally or illegally.

Serenity Now
5/24/2016, 01:04 PM
I guess the difference of opinion is so vast that we disagree strongly about which candidate is more like President Comacho.

5/24/2016, 01:15 PM
Well, we KNOW how corrupt Hilry is, or at least some of her corruption, including the abuse of classified documents, taking money from enemies of the USA, gross negligence resulting in American deaths and likely involvement in murders. I don't know what you think Trump has done that lowers himself to the level of the Hildabeast.

Tear Down This Wall
5/24/2016, 03:17 PM
In addition to the corruption that follows Hillary, you have the "Blame America First" mindset. Eight years of that from Obama has greatly lessened our influence in the world, as China, Russia, and even ISIS, fill the gap. The foreign policy paralysis is at least equal to that of Jimmy Carter. Expect more of the same from a Clinton presidency.

The question is, how long will current allies continue to wait for us to lead? My feeling is, we'll continue to be just another face at the table instead of the leader under Hillary. Many already ignore us now.

hawaii 5-0
5/25/2016, 02:40 AM
Many already ignore us now.

Both England and France want nothing to do with Trump. I imagine the President of Mexico doesn't like him either. Hell, Trump said he would like to sit down with North Korea's Kim Dong Wong and discuss nuclear arms and the Korean despot refused.

Back to the taxes.......the excuses keep comin' but they still don't hold water.

Here we are, paying for Social Security, Medicare, the defense of our country and other intelligence matters, retirement for vets, transportation, education, disaster aide, science and medical research, to name a small handful.

It comes from taxes we all pay.

But nothing from Trump. Not one cent. No problem ??

5-0

olevetonahill
5/25/2016, 07:38 AM
Again I say
Keep Fishing Buddy, They bound to bite soon LOLOLOLOL

Serenity Now
5/25/2016, 09:45 AM
Again I say
Keep Fishing Buddy, They bound to bite soon LOLOLOLOL
And you keep nibbling.

olevetonahill
5/25/2016, 05:32 PM
I just do a Drive by anymore, Yall can have this place LOL

Tear Down This Wall
5/26/2016, 10:38 AM
Both England and France want nothing to do with Trump. I imagine the President of Mexico doesn't like him either. Hell, Trump said he would like to sit down with North Korea's Kim Dong Wong and discuss nuclear arms and the Korean despot refused.

Back to the taxes.......the excuses keep comin' but they still don't hold water.

Here we are, paying for Social Security, Medicare, the defense of our country and other intelligence matters, retirement for vets, transportation, education, disaster aide, science and medical research, to name a small handful.

It comes from taxes we all pay.

But nothing from Trump. Not one cent. No problem ??

5-0

Aw, your jealousy of Trump is sweet. So, you run for president and release your income taxes.

hawaii 5-0
5/26/2016, 05:57 PM
Not jealous. I wonder why Trump thinks he's above everyone else that's run for President since Nixon.

It would be very simple according to John Miller.

If he's got nothing to hide he should release them.

5-0

olevetonahill
5/26/2016, 06:16 PM
Not jealous. I wonder why Trump thinks he's above everyone else that's run for President since Nixon.

It would be very simple according to John Miller.

If he's got nothing to hide he should release them.

5-0

Post your last 3 or STFU :chuncky:

hawaii 5-0
6/1/2016, 01:09 PM
Interesting that Trump skipped a debate in January to do a fundraiser for Vets instead. Said he raised 6 million.

Funny that the checks weren't written till May 24th, only after a reporter asked where the promised money was.

Oh, and the total didn't add up to 6 million.

5-0

rock on sooner
6/1/2016, 01:20 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the two class action and the NY AG's lawsuits
about the Trump University high pressure sales seminars, along with the
tax returns issue send Trump even farther over the edge....e.g. the fiery
press conference yesterday exemplifies how thin skinned the Trumpster
really is. It's ironic that Trump excoriates the group that has provided
over two billion dollars' worth of free advertising this election cycle.

You can be sure the Dems will keep fanning the flames.....

olevetonahill
6/1/2016, 07:44 PM
Interesting that Trump skipped a debate in January to do a fundraiser for Vets instead. Said he raised 6 million.

Funny that the checks weren't written till May 24th, only after a reporter asked where the promised money was.

Oh, and the total didn't add up to 6 million.

5-0

He sent the Money as it was collected! So wheres YER Tax returns?

hawaii 5-0
6/1/2016, 08:44 PM
It wouldn't surprise me if the two class action and the NY AG's lawsuits
about the Trump University high pressure sales seminars, along with the
tax returns issue send Trump even farther over the edge....e.g. the fiery
press conference yesterday exemplifies how thin skinned the Trumpster
really is. It's ironic that Trump excoriates the group that has provided
over two billion dollars' worth of free advertising this election cycle.

You can be sure the Dems will keep fanning the flames.....

Yep, the Trump University scandal will keep us entertained all Summer and Fall.

The 'hand-picked professors by Donald himself' turned out to be salesmen, not even educators. Meanwhile he excoriated the 'Mexican' judge who turns out to be an American born in Indiana.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/1/2016, 08:48 PM
He sent the Money as it was collected! So wheres YER Tax returns?

Er.....except for HIS contribution. My tax returns are next to John Barrett's birth certificate.

BTW, my current tax rate is 28%. Please share with us Trump's rate.

Yes, I'm contributing to your Veteran's benefits. Is Trump ? Last I heard he sure wasn't. And he was bragging about it.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/2/2016, 12:56 AM
And now a Reservist who served in Iraq was fired from Trump University because her reservist duties interfered with her duties at Trump U. I guess no one told Trump that it's illegal to do that.

Veterans’ issues have become a central theme of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. This week, the presumptive Republican nominee revealed some long-awaited details about the $6 million, give or take, that the billionaire helped raise for charities that aid military vets. Trump has also promised to “put our service men and women on a path to success” if he is elected president.

At the Trump-owned Trump University, the time required by some reservists to fulfill their military commitments clashed with the demands of their seminar-providing duties. And some of their managers were seemingly unaware that it is a violation of federal law to penalize an employee for absences caused by military service.

Trump University, which closed down in 2011, is now facing fraud charges in multiple states. Thousands of former customers and staff, including Staff Sgt. Sommer, contend that the real estate seminars were little more than a two-bit scam.

The slime just keeps oozin'.

5-0

olevetonahill
6/24/2016, 07:39 PM
https://scontent.fden3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13516720_1109452845779560_9057990067250349172_n.jp g?oh=9dc6e8a4b6fcf17529e58551f05b954a&oe=57F4D9E3

hawaii 5-0
6/24/2016, 08:12 PM
Let's face it....both nominees gotta lotta stink on 'em.

Me, it's so easier to bash Trump because he's not a true conservation nor a true Republican and I enjoy watching the Repubs back away from the guy who hoodwinked them

This weekend Trump blew off running for President to do some 'Me First' at a coupla golf courses in Scotland.

Which brings to mind...... Trump was praising Great Britain's leaving the EU. He didn't know that Scotland recently voted to stay part of Great Britain as well as voted to stay in the EU itself yesterday.

I loved the Mexican flags flying at the boundaries of his resorts. Touching.

Trump's new golf courses themselves are a bogus. In Great Britain he claimed them as a profit. In the US he claimed them as a loss. At the one near Aberdeen he screwed over the populace with his claims. He promised a creation of 1,200+ jobs. There's less than 100 jobs.
One property owner who lives next door refused to sell out to Trump. First Trump bulldozed huge berms, blocking the owner's view and access to the sea. Then he cut off the man's water and electricity and razed a fence in the guy's backyard. So far, the guy is still hanging on.
Lastly, and probably the best hypocrisy is that during construction of the Aberdeen course, 3 of the holes right on the ocean started disappearing. He filed paperwork to get permission with the local government and the country to build a sea wall. His excuse ???? Global Warming was taking his golf holes away.

5-0

6/24/2016, 08:13 PM
https://scontent.fden3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13516720_1109452845779560_9057990067250349172_n.jp g?oh=9dc6e8a4b6fcf17529e58551f05b954a&oe=57F4D9E3glad to see you're still lurking around, olevet. Twill be nice to see the hildabeast bid her final farewell to DC after the November vote. Maybe Trump will appoint her as a security guard for Bear?

6/24/2016, 08:20 PM
the he*l is wrong with you hawaii? you're not a basket case, yet continue to back the effing democrat horsesh*t ?!?!?

BoulderSooner79
6/24/2016, 08:44 PM
Me, it's so easier to bash Trump because he's not a true conservation nor a true Republican and I enjoy watching the Repubs back away from the guy who hoodwinked them

I am more enjoying watching the Repubs swallowing all pride and lowering themselves down the intellectual level of a slug and backing Trump.

olevetonahill
6/24/2016, 09:12 PM
glad to see you're still lurking around, olevet. Twill be nice to see the hildabeast bid her final farewell to DC after the November vote. Maybe Trump will appoint her as a security guard for Bear?

I drop in every week er 2 to see what the local fishermens been chumming the water with LOL

hawaii 5-0
6/25/2016, 12:39 AM
the he*l is wrong with you hawaii? you're not a basket case, yet continue to back the effing democrat horsesh*t ?!?!?

I'm not 'backing' anyone. I'm simply bashing Trump 'cause he's a phony only out for himself.

Please tell me you're worried about what's happening to the Republicans.

Hope and change with Trump. Yeah but how far back do you wanna go ? I was there in the 50's and don't want to go back there. Going forward is not on Trump's agenda.

5-0

6/25/2016, 01:15 AM
I'm not 'backing' anyone. I'm simply bashing Trump 'cause he's a phony only out for himself.

Hope and change with Trump. Yeah but how far back do you wanna go ? I was there in the 50's and don't want to go back there. Going forward is not on Trump's agenda.

5-0I'm sorry. Maybe you ARE a basket case...that has good music appreciation.

hawaii 5-0
6/25/2016, 12:37 PM
Rush, I'd like to know what you feel about your candidate.

We know how you feel about HRC but do you really trust Trump ? You feel he's not pulling one over on the Repubs ? He has the Country at best interest and not just himself ?

Not concerned that 2 weeks ago he didn't even know what Brexit was ? That at the 1st debate he didn't even know what the Nuclear Triad was ? That he knows more than most generals about the Middle East ?
Brent Scowcroft ? He's as staunch as you can get and won't support Trump.

Some serious questions.

There's a good reason so many real Repubs are against the guy. Where do you fall on this ? Are you a real Republican or a just Trump Johnny-Come-Lately hoping for Hope and Change v2.0 ?

5-0

6/25/2016, 01:21 PM
Sorry Hawaii, those are sadly pathetic questions.I will not sit on my hands and I will vote for who can defeat the democrat. If another democrat (Hilry or whoever is their eventual candidate)gets elected, Bear's transformation will be completed, and truly menacing times will be ahead. A victory for Trump will bring out hysteria on the left, and possibly the RINOS will continue to be as well. But, Trump will attempt to correct some of the things Bear has fraught, and that is the direction we need.

olevetonahill
6/25/2016, 10:30 PM

5-0

Simple Ya Moran we have 2 choices , Trump or that Dump .
Come on which one ya gonna VOTE fer?

olevetonahill
6/25/2016, 10:33 PM

5-0

Hawaii Moran, Hope and change was Obammys Spiel
Its Hitlliary or Trump
Both scare me , He Scares me LESS
Oh and YOU were THERE in the 50s?
Lying SOS

6/26/2016, 12:41 AM
He's a dem, through and through. He wants us to go down with him, as well. Misery loves company, but misery ain't me.

hawaii 5-0
6/29/2016, 10:53 PM
Hawaii Moran, Hope and change was Obammys Spiel
Its Hitlliary or Trump
Both scare me , He Scares me LESS
Oh and YOU were THERE in the 50s?
Lying SOS

Please explain what your inane response has to do with Trump's refusal to submit his tax returns. Wassamattayou ?? Can't stay on topic ??

I was born during Truman's administration. My birth certificate is behind the file cabinet.

5-0

6/30/2016, 12:35 AM
Please explain what your inane response has to do with Trump's refusal to submit his tax returns. Wassamattayou ?? Can't stay on topic ??

I was born during Truman's administration. My birth certificate is behind the file cabinet.

5-0Were you born in Hawaii(wink wink)? Is your first American name Barry?...

Good for you!

Maybe the Donald is just saying "eff you, democrats and your media", just like a regular democrat does when they don't like certain questions?

hawaii 5-0
6/30/2016, 05:25 PM
Were you born in Hawaii(wink wink)? Is your first American name Barry?...

Good for you!

Maybe the Donald is just saying "eff you, democrats and your media", just like a regular democrat does when they don't like certain questions?

Rush, are you Vet's spokesman ? Isn't he a big boy that can stand up for himself ?

My real name is John Martin/John Barrett. What a laff! Using a pseudoname to promote yourself. Just another example of why Trump is a fake/imposter. Even just today he was acting like Bernie promoting his free trade agenda. Maybe Trump is a closet Socialist.

Trouble is (especially for the Repubs) is that no one knows what Trump really stands for. Too bad the Repubs didn't vet the guy and now the Dems are doing it for them.

Meanwhile the Repubs are just hiding, hoping the whole mess with correct itself. Phat chance !

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/30/2016, 08:12 PM
The latest one today..... on the Supreme Court's recent ruling 5-3 in favour of banning restrictions.....

“Now if we had—Scalia was living, or if Scalia was replaced by me, you wouldn’t have had that, OK? It would’ve been the opposite,”

Imma guessin' Math isn't his strong suit.

Oh, one other tidbit..........Remember how Obama got ragged for his use of Teleprompters? Have you seen Trump in front of a teleprompter? Emotionless. Mr. Roboto. It's plain sad. They should throw that thing away. He's such more entertaining when he's allowed to be himself up there. It's fun watching him reading from the prompter trying to change and fit the Traditional Republican Mold. He's even more unbelievable.

I can't root for Hillary so I might as well have fun with Trumpxit.

5-0

6/30/2016, 08:19 PM
You will be voting for Hillary or not voting. That says it all about your politics, and probably your economics.

olevetonahill
7/1/2016, 08:40 AM
You will be voting for Hillary or not voting. That says it all about your politics, and probably your economics.

Even if a person doesn't vote then thats a vote for hiliary

7/1/2016, 12:31 PM
Even if a person doesn't vote then thats a vote for hiliarya half vote, since it isn't a vote to beat her. Just like a third party vote.

hawaii 5-0
7/2/2016, 07:50 PM

My politics is Moderate. I'll cross over to wherever if it suits my views. I've voted Republican before and plan doing so again. Just not for Trump. "I'm not too blind to see" Actually I'm the one Republican's are supposed to get to cross over. Ya know, those Crossover Voters ? Tell me, when is Trump ever gonna act Presidential ?

Actually I'm looking at Johnson the Libertarian. Still way too early.

Currently the only sign in my yard says, YARD SALE . Didn't have much. Didn't make much.

5-0