PDA

View Full Version : A D donates 100k to flood relief in his hometown

Mazeppa
5/5/2016, 08:08 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15463725/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-donating-more-100k-flood-relief-efforts-hometown-palestine-texas

manateepower
5/21/2016, 05:11 PM
Cool. Still waiting for him to apologize for beating his 4 year old son's testicles and legs red.

Widescreen
5/22/2016, 09:56 AM
Interesting. I drove around the loop surrounding Palestine on Friday and didn't notice anything odd. Must have been damage in the middle of town.

BoulderSooner79
5/22/2016, 10:23 AM
Cool. Still waiting for him to apologize for beating his 4 year old son's testicles and legs red.

Apologize to you? Why would he do that?

manateepower
5/22/2016, 05:33 PM
Apologize to you? Why would he do that?

Where did you get that I said he should apologize to me? Are you incapable of comprehending a one sentence post?

He brutally abused his child and then said in an interview with SI that he believes he did the right thing and has nothing to sorry for. If you don't see what he did wrong, than you are just as reprehensible as he is.

SoonerorLater
5/22/2016, 08:32 PM
Where did you get that I said he should apologize to me? Are you incapable of comprehending a one sentence post?

He brutally abused his child and then said in an interview with SI that he believes he did the right thing and has nothing to sorry for. If you don't see what he did wrong, than you are just as reprehensible as he is.

Then your informal sentence structure makes no sense. Please read up on dropping pronouns.

http://www.isle-linguistics.org/resources/weir2009.pdf

BoulderSooner79
5/23/2016, 04:06 PM

I meant apologies to you, me, the general public mean very little, IMO. I can't tell the difference between a sincere public apology and a public apology written by a PR consultant to try to keep his jersey sales at a high level. So I put very little value on public apologies. And if he says doesn't feel he did anything wrong, that's less hypocritical than faking an apology over it. Doesn't change the value of flood relief donations to those it helped, I suspect.