PDA

View Full Version : Houston's silly mayor is talking trash

pappy
5/4/2016, 05:37 PM
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/oklahomasooners/2016/05/04/city-houston-mayor-says-houston-cougars-will-win-easily-oklahoma

Mazeppa
5/4/2016, 07:09 PM
Maybe he should stick to Mayoring.

oudivesherpa
5/9/2016, 03:14 PM
Living in Houston, I can tell you that the U of H is very fired up for this game and believe that this will be an easy victory for them. Note: the line is OU -7.5 but this is one game U o H has been preparing for since January.

badger
5/9/2016, 03:32 PM
Maybe he should stick to Mayoring.

I just googled to see if this was the mayor that tried to get the "bathroom bill" through... it wasn't, although that mayor endorsed this one as her successor.

In a nutshell, Houston's mayor tried to get a non-discrimination bill passed and opponents turned it into the Houston bathroom bill.

So basically, all OU football has to do to prevent Houston from passing is rename their playbook the "bathroom bill." Then it has no chance of passing :P

rock on sooner
5/9/2016, 07:32 PM
I'm guessing that his football handlers had the day off for his
interview because he clearly was not thinking clearly. Just
mark this one and revisit on Sept. 4....Boomer!

TheHumanAlphabet
5/10/2016, 09:36 AM
The new mayor is a numb nuts liberal hack... Doesn't know didley squat... He considers Shiela Jackson Lee a friend... 'nuf said...

badger
5/10/2016, 01:36 PM
Anyone else fly Southwest and have to see the giant Oklahoma State brightest orange banners at Houston Hobby airport?

That's my only impression of Houston I ever receive anymore and it sucks.