PDA

View Full Version : What a low-life cretin...

TheHumanAlphabet
2/19/2016, 09:46 AM
Zippy, the Communist in Chief, decides golfing is more important than going to a SCOTUS Funeral. Unfricking believable... The person is a low life and a AMERICA HATER. I don't GAS if you like the guy or not, you are in office, you attend the funeral because it is the correct thing to do.

BoulderSooner79
2/19/2016, 03:10 PM
Phony outrage being phony. Let's say he goes to the funeral.

Zippy, the Muslim in Chief, decides that making a political appearance is more important than respecting a highly religious ceremony of a devoted Catholic. Dragging in all the POTUS security for the benefit of the cameras... The person is a low life and a CRISTIAN HATER. I don't GAS if you like the guy or not, you are in office, you respect the faith of the family and don't disturb the ceremony. You pay your respects at the great hall of the supreme court and stay away from the church because it is the correct thing to do.

Was that the plan B outrage?

TheHumanAlphabet
2/19/2016, 03:18 PM
Glad you responded. No plan B. He should be there. Security will be tight anyway...

BoulderSooner79
2/19/2016, 03:31 PM
Would have been public outrage for some group - guaranteed. Comes with the job. I don't GAS if he goes or not; would have been political aspects either way and my opinion is just as valid as yours.

hawaii 5-0
2/19/2016, 09:47 PM
How many Supreme Court justices will go to Obama's funeral at the mosque ?

Maybe it's hard to get a tee time on a Saturday even in winter.

Maybe there's no rule that POOTUS always shows up at Supreme Court justice's funerals. I did see him on the news tonight at the ceremony at the Supreme Court building.

I really don't care. Justice Scalia was a good man, when he wasn't working.

5-0

Serenity Now
2/20/2016, 12:00 AM
I think he should either go or not go for a valid reason as were mentioned. However, I think he should NOT be playing golf during the funeral. If you're not going for security protocols or to allow for more mourners to attend without the secret service presence you should have your arse in the White House residence.

manateepower
2/20/2016, 04:36 AM
Oh FFS with this melodramatic bull****.

Really? A "low-life cretin?" and he "Hates America?"

yermom
2/20/2016, 04:20 PM
So, what I'm hearing is that no matter how much of a dirtbag someone is, you should have some reverence or respect for someone that holds such a high position? Is that right?

jiminy
2/20/2016, 07:38 PM
So, what I'm hearing is that no matter how much of a dirtbag someone is, you should have some reverence or respect for someone that holds such a high position? Is that right?

Objection! Leading the witness

Serenity Now
2/20/2016, 08:48 PM
I think the president, senators and the highest levels like the Supreme Court should hold each other in the highest of regard despite their differences. Both sides are guilty of not doing so.

I remember when the Dixie chicks caught hell for speaking ill of the sitting president. I defended their right to be critical (despite the fact that I thought they were in the wrong) and also told the lefties that they should also realize that free speech could have financial consequences, and it did.

It irritates me at all of the people who speak so poorly about the president and First Lady.

FaninAma
2/22/2016, 04:29 PM
I think the president, senators and the highest levels like the Supreme Court should hold each other in the highest of regard despite their differences. Both sides are guilty of not doing so.

I remember when the Dixie chicks caught hell for speaking ill of the sitting president. I defended their right to be critical (despite the fact that I thought they were in the wrong) and also told the lefties that they should also realize that free speech could have financial consequences, and it did.

It irritates me at all of the people who speak so poorly about the president and First Lady.

This POTUS exudes disdain for those who disagree with him. He relishes the name-calling and the in-your-face political gotcha games that he learned while a lackey in the Chicago political machine. He is a slime ball of the highest order. I wouldn't cross the street to **** on him if he were on fire.

Other than that I have no ill will toward the jackass.