PDA

View Full Version : Basketball helping Football

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/30/2016, 07:37 PM
Hey, it COULD happen. Might be influential in swaying a couple of guys here at the end of football recruiting. In any case it's nice to see a Sooner team rally to win today, especially over the effing SEC SEC SEC SEC.(over Tigahbaits in Baton Rouge)

rock on sooner
1/30/2016, 08:49 PM
Hey, it COULD happen. Might be influential in swaying a couple of guys here at the end of football recruiting. In any case it's nice to see a Sooner team rally to win today, especially over the effing SEC SEC SEC SEC.(over Tigahbaits in Baton Rouge)

Yew aint so bad, fer a rightie....:biggrin:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/31/2016, 01:03 AM
Sorry you think righties are bad.

rock on sooner
1/31/2016, 11:07 AM
Sorry you think righties are bad.

Naw, I don't think that. My neighbor on one side is a snow bird and I watch his place
for him, shovel snow so it looks like someone is home, etc, and he is as Pub as they
come. On the other side, a similar story..a remarried widow (her new hubby is a jerk)
but still are friendly, we get along at block type parties, etc. so all righties aren't bad...

Soonerjeepman
1/31/2016, 12:26 PM
2 things...

1. I'm a rightie and Rock likes me! lol

2. I'm excited that there are a ton of OU sports ranked.

Fball #5
Men's Gym #1
Women's Gym #2?
Wrestling #7
M BBall #1
W BBall #21
Baseball #21
Softball #9

Heck I think the Men's tennis is top 5, maybe #1...

and it gets better....I love the fact that ku fans get so pissy about basketball...but that is the ONLY sport they are good at! lol....

SoonerMarkVA
1/31/2016, 01:49 PM
2 things...

1. I'm a rightie and Rock likes me! lol

2. I'm excited that there are a ton of OU sports ranked.

Fball #5
Men's Gym #1
Women's Gym #2?
Wrestling #7
M BBall #1
W BBall #21
Baseball #21
Softball #9

Heck I think the Men's tennis is top 5, maybe #1...

and it gets better....I love the fact that ku fans get so pissy about basketball...but that is the ONLY sport they are good at! lol....

Ain't that the truth. They're like the idiot savant of athletic departments! lol

KantoSooner
1/31/2016, 05:02 PM
Without the savant part.

SoonerMarkVA
1/31/2016, 09:04 PM
Without the savant part.

https://vine.co/v/i5DHuMb3PE5

Soonerjeepman
2/1/2016, 12:15 PM
wow..ellis air-balling a FT...