PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin wants to host a 90 minute debate with only Trump & Cruz

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/27/2016, 12:33 AM
I heard him say on his radio show today. Levin said he will not ask questions. Just control time. If he is able to get this done, it will be monumental, and very possibly a key event in the primary, as well as the general election.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/267125-cruz-challenges-trump-to-one-on-one-debate

1/28/2016, 02:29 PM
Nobody have any opinion on this? Is everyone here voting democrat? Is this board as dead as I suspect?

Serenity Now
1/29/2016, 10:01 AM
Everyone's out making America great again. :)

olevetonahill
1/29/2016, 11:26 AM

Thats better than sittin around waiting for "Hope and Change" :victorious:

Soonerjeepman
1/29/2016, 12:46 PM
I haven't listened to Levin in awhile...can't remember if he supports trump or not...

Yes, that would be something to see.

1/29/2016, 01:26 PM
I haven't listened to Levin in awhile...can't remember if he supports trump or not...

Yes, that would be something to see.He takes the same position as Limbaugh. That is, he wants to hear all of the candidates out, and doesn't chastise nor condemn anyone except obvious RINOS: Huckabee, Christy, Kasich, Jeb, and is put off by Rubio's stance on Amnesty. I think he would be okay with either Trump or Cruz, and he certainly doesn't want to take either of them out.

Since71ASooner4Life
2/2/2016, 10:50 PM

I'm just busy guarding what I've worked hard for from the parasite liberals who covet what I have and who's lack of morals leads them to believe its OK to try and steal it. I cant shoot them all as I'd like to, so putting it where they cant touch it keeps me busy