PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so Blake.

swardboy
1/26/2016, 07:50 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-blake-griffin-broke-hand-162053534.htmlAfter previous reports alleged that Blake Griffin had suffered a strange hand injury, new details have emerged, and it looks bad for Griffin.According to an ESPN report, Griffin broke his hand after hitting a member of the Clippers' equipment staff during an argument.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/26/2016, 08:25 PM
How long will he be out of the/any lineup?

hawaii 5-0
1/26/2016, 11:36 PM
Coach Rivers was saying about 4-6 weeks but not definite.

Looks like Blake took a big career move backward. Hope I'm wrong.

5-0

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/27/2016, 12:26 AM
Coach Rivers was saying about 4-6 weeks but not definite.

Looks like Blake took a big career move backward. Hope I'm wrong.

5-0Steroids? He never used to lose control.

SoonerMarkVA
1/27/2016, 08:19 AM
Steroids? He never used to lose control.

This is true. I mean, that dude from USC (I think it was) hit him in the nads and he still maintained composure, and lots of times guys would put him on the ground. He always walked away and made the other guy look like a total ***. Pretty hard to understand going from the guy he was at OU to a guy who would pummel an equipment manager.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/27/2016, 09:11 AM
What could be so important to fight an equipment guy in a restaurant? Alky? Woman?

badger
1/27/2016, 09:20 AM
When talking with NP about it, I mentioned that it must be a very frustrating season for Blake, being out since Christmas with injury and it not really impacting team wins and losses.

I also said that Blake took the high road on twitter by taking the blame and apologizing, because if the first-place coach in the East gets fired mid-season while the team is still in first-place, you know that this is a player-controlled league and anyone that upsets the players gets uninvited to the league quickly. By apologizing on twitter, Blake ensured that this lowly staffer will still have an NBA job.

Still, we both agree that this seems out of character for Blake, regardless.