PDA

View Full Version : Oh Boy another "Planet of the Apes " Movie

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 11:25 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/movies/inside-obama-first-date-movie-southside-with-you-035822304.html

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 11:40 AM
That is some racist shiite there.

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 11:44 AM
That is some racist shiite there.

Bite me like you bit that hook LOL

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 12:06 PM
Not sure what you mean about me falling for some hook. I followed your link. It's about a movie about how the President and the First Lady met. Your thread title refers to "apes". I don't see any reference to another actual Planet of the Apes movie on a reasonable look at it. So, either you're being an overt racist or there's some link on the page that I missed initially and again on a more detailed look at the link to an actual Planet of the Apes movie that you are actually pointing to but using the main movie to be "funny".

I used the search box on the page you linked and the most recent actual Planet of the Apes thing at Yahoo movies appears to be 3 months old. https://www.yahoo.com/movies/first-image-from-new-planet-of-the-apes-movie-211128039.html

So, please explain how I missed your subtle humor and got myself "hooked".

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 12:09 PM
Let me know when you are ready for another stroll LOL
http://images-2.domain.com.au/2016/01/08/7128908/Article%20Lead%20-%20narrow1004508063gm22uaimage.related.articleLead Narrow.353x0.gm23dr.png1452256398557.jpg-300x0.jpg

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 12:13 PM
Your humor and wit are as subtle as the Half Governor's sentence structure.

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 12:18 PM
Your humor and wit are as subtle as the Half Governor's sentence structure.

I find it hilarious that YOU were the 1st to jump on the racist wagon.Which i was pretty sure you would be LOL Yer a dipwad.

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 12:30 PM
It's not a jump. Please, tell me what your actual intent is Captain Subtlety. Otherwise, you're nothing but a fool. You're as "non-racist" as Ted Nugent with this: "chimpass punk" reference to our President.

I remember when the Dixie Chicks caught all kinds of hell for publicly speaking poorly of our President. What happened to that "patriotism" and "Americanism".

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 12:36 PM
I dont OWE you any explain
Tell me sir How many Folks of Color have ever been in your house?

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 12:41 PM
I dont OWE you any explain
Tell me sir How many Folks of Color have ever been in your house?
Plenty. That said, I don't care if you bed down with Whoopi Goldberg every night, if you put up a link to a movie about how the President and the First Lady met and refer to it as another Planet of the Apes movie then that's some racist crap. If you don't see that then you're "set in your ways" and we just need to write you off as the stupid old racist that lives up on the hill. You're the old man at the mall that walks up to a child in a stroller and says "oh what a cute little ____".

I know a racist when I see one. I was raised by one. I went to college with plenty of them. I work with some. I interact on the internet with at least one, apparently.

olevetonahill
1/22/2016, 12:52 PM
Tell me sompun, in yer opinion are Blacks racist?

Serenity Now
1/22/2016, 12:55 PM
In my experience, there are racists from all walks of "race". That doesn't forgive it. You've still not provided any feedback on how you "hooked" me. Referring to humans as apes is poor form unless you're a Brietbart commenter.