PDA

View Full Version : Making a Murderer...

Turd_Ferguson
1/6/2016, 12:29 PM
Anybody else watching this? I started a binge on it yesterday, and went into it very skeptical about this guys innocence. I'm only about 8 shows in and I already believe that, at a minimum, two deputies and one sheriff should have their asses thrown in prison.

Ton Loc
1/6/2016, 04:24 PM
Anybody else watching this? I started a binge on it yesterday, and went into it very skeptical about this guys innocence. I'm only about 8 shows in and I already believe that, at a minimum, two deputies and one sheriff should have their asses thrown in prison.

See - there are things we agree about. Everyone should watch this just to know what a huge mess the justice system is.

Turd_Ferguson
1/6/2016, 05:15 PM
See - there are things we agree about. Everyone should watch this just to know what a huge mess the justice system is.

Well, that didn't take long to finish...I was under the impression it was more than one season long :D Yes, there is a huge mess, including evidence planting, coercion...hell, I'm not so sure that detective didn't kill the girl. That is some ****ed up ****.