PDA

View Full Version : Every JAN

ObiKaTony
12/31/2015, 09:36 PM
a bob stoops coached team has not scored more the 19 pts in National Champ/playoff game Except Bama 2013 the same mistakes are made everytime we play in a big game. yes, we overachieved this season, but should we ever be in a position to have to say that? overall, it was a good year. there are some definite bight spots for next year, but Jesus man, if we can't learn to prepare better--with a month to do so-- it is going to be increasingly hard for anyone take our **** seriously. we get embarrassed over and over... it ****ing ridiculous

-we won't a championship again with stoops...

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2015, 09:51 PM
It's DEC

dennis580
12/31/2015, 09:53 PM
It was a great year. We made the playoffs. I will take that every year.

ObiKaTony
12/31/2015, 09:59 PM
It's DEC

You don't say, tell me when stoops got his *** kicked those 3 title games?

ObiKaTony
12/31/2015, 10:00 PM

So would Osu

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2015, 10:04 PM
You don't say, tell me when stoops got his *** kicked those 3 title games?

Well, you said every JAN - I was just being precise. I was also showing that even in trying times like this, I still maintain my effervescent sense of humor (as I'm sure you do to!).

BoulderSooner79
12/31/2015, 10:06 PM

I'll take that *this* year. Next year I'll be a spoiled, entitled fan expecting nothing less than the trophy. You know, a Sooner fan!

tooslow
12/31/2015, 10:38 PM
I understand where you're coming from, but I would think the OC has a lot to do with the scoring, whether it's the regular season or a bowl game. Sure, Bob can overrule a call, but Riley also has to bare some responsibility. Speaking of, does this mean we get to keep Riley for several more years? ;)

What we need is a new DC. The D has gotten stale and has not shown enough changes over the years. Clemson basically watched tape of the whorn game and figured Mike didn't plug the holes against the QB run, and they were correct.

ObiKaTony
12/31/2015, 10:40 PM

So would Osu

SoonerStormchaser
1/1/2016, 08:52 AM
-we won't a championship again with stoops...

I've been saying this since the UF game in 2008. But since we won't ever get a better coach because, honestly, there are a ton of better destinations for coaches than Norman, OK...might as well enjoy Stoops for as long as he chooses to remain here.

ObiKaTony
1/1/2016, 09:43 AM
I've been saying this since the UF game in 2008. But since we won't ever get a better coach because, honestly, there are a ton of better destinations for coaches than Norman, OK...might as well enjoy Stoops for as long as he chooses to remain here.

I've lived in Tallahassee, and I've lived in Gainesville Florida, Norman is 10x better than those places...Norman has nothing to do with it. In think stoops just has a hard time in bowl games, his record is more than obvious now