PDA

View Full Version : I'll be satisfied with sand aggie making a game of it . . .

Jacie
12/29/2015, 09:52 PM
. . . too much to ask that they could actually beat lsu, still, they did just burn them for a TD with a long pass . . . and they miss the 2-point conversion. They are showing a decent SEC team what a spread offense can do.

BigTip
12/29/2015, 10:30 PM
21-6 right now

We knew the bowl match-ups were going to be hard for the Big 12.

OUinFLA
12/29/2015, 10:38 PM
I for one am glad for Baylor...........

Big 12, Big 12, Big 12...................dang that just doesn't sound right.

Screw it.

Boomer Sooner

BigTip
12/29/2015, 10:44 PM
I for one am glad for Baylor...........

Big 12, Big 12, Big 12...................dang that just doesn't sound right.

Screw it.

Boomer Sooner

Yes, it sounds ghey to say it, but gawd dang it, it's good for us for everyone to win.

Soonerjeepman
12/29/2015, 11:01 PM
I'm going to "cheer" for the Big 12. THE ONLY reason is I'm tired of the sec/pac12/big10 talk.

I for one think the Big 12 is pretty decent...and I'd love to all the naysayers to eat it.

Piware
12/30/2015, 03:11 PM
Tech was terrible. It was amusing, however, to listen to the commentators gush about the Tech QB, his energy, ability to extend plays, how the teams feeds off him, etc. Sound like anybody we know that wears a Sooner jersey? Thank you Lord for making Kliff Kingsbury an ego maniacal doofus.

SoonerMarkVA
12/30/2015, 03:43 PM
Tech was terrible. It was amusing, however, to listen to the commentators gush about the Tech QB, his energy, ability to extend plays, how the teams feeds off him, etc. Sound like anybody we know that wears a Sooner jersey? Thank you Lord for making Kliff Kingsbury an ego maniacal doofus.

Yeah, I heard one such segment (didn't watch the whole game by any means) and it sounded like they'd been under a rock since JFF moved on. The dude's moves didn't have nearly the wow-factor that BM has, and yet it was like these guys actually haven't seen Mayfield play this year.