PDA

View Full Version : TK9 headed to aTm?

Mazeppa
12/21/2015, 10:55 PM
That's what this article suggest.

http://tamu.247sports.com/Board/20/Contents/Aggies-emerging-as-the-front-runners-to-land-Trevor-Knight-42172239

tycat947
12/21/2015, 11:32 PM
Surely he could find a better place than the dumpster fire in Collie Station???

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/22/2015, 12:57 AM
Well, they need a QB now, having their #1 and #2 transfer, and aggieville is pretty close to San Antone, where the Knights live.

soonergirlNeugene
12/22/2015, 08:32 AM
If he goes, I hope he gets the starting position. How do you think he compares against Hubenak?

BigTip
12/22/2015, 08:59 AM
I laughed when I saw this thread as it was the first I heard of it.

I laughed because it immediately made me think of picking teams at playground football.

"No wait, these teams aren't fair. Give us Kyle and you take Trevor."

tooslow
12/22/2015, 09:12 AM
TK is 1-0 against Bama, so I can see why A&M would love to have him. ;)

Pride1Mom
12/22/2015, 12:32 PM
Re-watched the OU-TCU game. TK moved the ball. Two huge plays in the second half changed the momentum for TCU....the punter downing his knee that gave TCU the next TD, and then Knight moves the ball, but Mixon does not catch the TD pass and OU had to settle for an attempted FG, and the field goal was missed. That is 10 points..... Luckily Perine had a great run to get OU the 30 points. It is always the defense that needs to keep the other team from scoring.

tycat947
12/22/2015, 02:44 PM
Re-watched the OU-TCU game. TK moved the ball. Two huge plays in the second half changed the momentum for TCU....the punter downing his knee that gave TCU the next TD, and then Knight moves the ball, but Mixon does not catch the TD pass and OU had to settle for an attempted FG, and the field goal was missed. That is 10 points..... Luckily Perine had a great run to get OU the 30 points. It is always the defense that needs to keep the other team from scoring.

Yep, this is correct. TCU really did nothing until the 4th quarter. I think if BM isn't injured, we score at least 40 on horned frogs and they are 14 or less. We let them gain hope in the 2nd half when our offense went dormant (as far as scoring).

jiminy
12/22/2015, 07:43 PM
This tickles my worry nerve a little bit. We still don't know why the A&M qb's are leaving, do we? Scuttlebutt says it's because Sumlin is headed to the pros. So why would TK want to go there? Unless he has inside info that Lincoln Riley will be their next head coach. It's a lot of stretches and assumptions, I know, but still... would hate to lose Riley