PDA

View Full Version : GOP Apologist Bull**** Has Been Exposed

SicEmBaylor
12/19/2015, 08:02 PM
I've said for years and years and years that the Republican Party is a dumpster fire devoid of principle, readily willing to sacrifice our liberty and nation's future, and totally divorced from the principles it supposedly espouses. I have said, on this site, since at least 2006 that I would no longer support Republicans who fail to share my principles and been criticized for doing so. "The best Democrat is always better than the worst Republican!" is actual bull**** that I have read.

If there was any doubt that i was right when I have said most Republicans are no better than their Democratic counterparts, I give you the evidnce of Paul Ryan and the budget bill that just sailed through Congress. Oklahoma's entire Congressional delegation, aside from Bridenstine, have proven themselves time and time again to be no better and no upgrade over Democratic alternatives. That's a pretty sad indictment given how conservative Oklahoma is supposed to be. We have seven members in our Congressional delegation and only one of those seven is a legitimate conservative. If you continue to vote for Russell, Cole, Lucas, Mullin, Lankford, or Inhofe then you are part of the problem.

I'm just going to sitback and listen to the bull**** apologists try to explain away this mother f'n bull**** and tell me, once again, how voting for anyone with an (R) next to their name produces positive results for the country or party.

SoonerorLater
12/19/2015, 09:54 PM
I've said for years and years and years that the Republican Party is a dumpster fire devoid of principle, readily willing to sacrifice our liberty and nation's future, and totally divorced from the principles it supposedly espouses. I have said, on this site, since at least 2006 that I would no longer support Republicans who fail to share my principles and been criticized for doing so. "The best Democrat is always better than the worst Republican!" is actual bull**** that I have read.

If there was any doubt that i was right when I have said most Republicans are no better than their Democratic counterparts, I give you the evidnce of Paul Ryan and the budget bill that just sailed through Congress. Oklahoma's entire Congressional delegation, aside from Bridenstine, have proven themselves time and time again to be no better and no upgrade over Democratic alternatives. That's a pretty sad indictment given how conservative Oklahoma is supposed to be. We have seven members in our Congressional delegation and only one of those seven is a legitimate conservative. If you continue to vote for Russell, Cole, Lucas, Mullin, Lankford, or Inhofe then you are part of the problem.

I'm just going to sitback and listen to the bull**** apologists try to explain away this mother f'n bull**** and tell me, once again, how voting for anyone with an (R) next to their name produces positive results for the country or party.

I have been one of those proponents in the general election. What I have NEVER said is that "an (R) next to their name produces positive results for the country or party". For instance I would take any of the Republicans running for president over HRC even though they are all flawed. If you view them as all about the same as the Democratic Candidates then I think you are wrong. No viable political party these days could win squat running with your political philosophy. Both parties are beholden to so many moneyed special interests that anything short of another French Revolution scenario and it's just not going to happen.

The current Republican party sucks. The current Democratic party sucks worse. Those are peoples choices.

FaninAma
12/20/2015, 10:16 PM

Inhoffe voted against the omnibus. Just sayin'.

yermom
12/20/2015, 11:29 PM
I have been one of those proponents in the general election. What I have NEVER said is that "an (R) next to their name produces positive results for the country or party". For instance I would take any of the Republicans running for president over HRC even though they are all flawed. If you view them as all about the same as the Democratic Candidates then I think you are wrong. No viable political party these days could win squat running with your political philosophy. Both parties are beholden to so many moneyed special interests that anything short of another French Revolution scenario and it's just not going to happen.

The current Republican party sucks. The current Democratic party sucks worse. Those are peoples choices.

But if you keep blindly voting for Rs and give them a pass, they will just keep getting worse.

A few losses would hopefully send them back to regroup, but the midterms just emboldened the idiots multiple times now

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/20/2015, 11:33 PM
Yermom apparently believes you should just vote for democrats, and all will be hunky dorey..

yermom
12/21/2015, 12:04 AM
Not at all.

But I'm not sure anyone running from your side isn't either frighteningly stupid or crazy at this point.

Although, my original statement applies to either party. If you allow the craziest loon to get the nomination, you have a bad choice to make at the end.

That "rino" McCain torpedoed his chances with that moron to run with him that polarized everyone. Was there not a moderate black dude anywhere to be found? It was going to be tough to beat the dems and "history" in that election anyway, especially following W

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/21/2015, 01:14 AM
sad

champions77
12/21/2015, 03:25 PM
Not at all.

But I'm not sure anyone running from your side isn't either frighteningly stupid or crazy at this point.

Although, my original statement applies to either party. If you allow the craziest loon to get the nomination, you have a bad choice to make at the end.

That "rino" McCain torpedoed his chances with that moron to run with him that polarized everyone. Was there not a moderate black dude anywhere to be found? It was going to be tough to beat the dems and "history" in that election anyway, especially following W

That moron you refer to "energized" the old curmudgeon McCain's moribund campaign. Certainly you are not implying she sabotaged his campaign and cost him the election? You have an odd way to look at things, mostly devoid of any real sense of reality. So he would have fared better if the moderate McCain had found another moderate to run with him? I don't believe I've ever heard of anything so silly.
Apparently you don't believe the Death of the GOP is due to their insatiable desire to run moderates for President? That the GOP can win Governorships and Congressional seats with conservatives with ease, but are hell bent on running out a moderate for President has not subdued GOP voters to such an extent that they just stay home rather than vote for someone that they feel is all but a Democrat?
You should concern yourself Sir with the reality that your party is going to run for the highest office, a person that has a long history of lies, obstructing justice, absent anything close to the scruples and integrity the highest office used to demand, placing herself above most any law or rule, and will represent the most untrustworthy Presidential candidate ever to run for President.

You will be able to accomplish your goal of Hillary as President with the help of a complicit media, and adoring entertainment industry and a dumbed down population that is clueless about most everything, including which candidate represents them the best.
Should our Republic fail to survive, then it will be the Democratic Party, along with the help of some spineless Republicans, that will be to blame.

FaninAma
12/21/2015, 04:49 PM
The old term for Ryan, McConnell and their ilk was RINO. The new term is Undocumented Democrat.

yermom
12/21/2015, 05:10 PM
That moron you refer to "energized" the old curmudgeon McCain's moribund campaign. Certainly you are not implying she sabotaged his campaign and cost him the election? You have an odd way to look at things, mostly devoid of any real sense of reality. So he would have fared better if the moderate McCain had found another moderate to run with him? I don't believe I've ever heard of anything so silly.
Apparently you don't believe the Death of the GOP is due to their insatiable desire to run moderates for President? That the GOP can win Governorships and Congressional seats with conservatives with ease, but are hell bent on running out a moderate for President has not subdued GOP voters to such an extent that they just stay home rather than vote for someone that they feel is all but a Democrat?
You should concern yourself Sir with the reality that your party is going to run for the highest office, a person that has a long history of lies, obstructing justice, absent anything close to the scruples and integrity the highest office used to demand, placing herself above most any law or rule, and will represent the most untrustworthy Presidential candidate ever to run for President.

You will be able to accomplish your goal of Hillary as President with the help of a complicit media, and adoring entertainment industry and a dumbed down population that is clueless about most everything, including which candidate represents them the best.
Should our Republic fail to survive, then it will be the Democratic Party, along with the help of some spineless Republicans, that will be to blame.

I've never backed Hilary, and have barely defended her.

Dumbed down populace? That's a joke, right?

Tear Down This Wall
12/21/2015, 05:18 PM
They're both crooked.

Ton Loc
12/21/2015, 05:35 PM
Oh **** Republicans aren't actually conservative. I love Sic'ems outrage. Of course, it is common knowledge to almost anyone who pays any attention to politics. This two party system is killing this country. It is the suck you hear when you drain this dirty bathtub of a country we have created.

Serenity Now
12/21/2015, 05:48 PM

He doesn't see the irony there.

champions77
12/21/2015, 06:02 PM

But you will vote for her in 2016 right? So you believe that the majority of Americans are engaged in the issues of the day, that they know exactly who they are voting for when they step into that booth, that looks or style, or appearance, or the Main Stream Media will not influence the way they vote? Do you still then believe Santa Clause is for real? How about the tooth fairy?

These clueless simpletons never realize that they just voted for someone that will not represent their values and ideology in the least. But a few wake up one day and realize that they are not safe, that climate change is not as dangerous as Radical Islam, that 10% of the thousands of refugees we let into the country want to kill us, that the country is 20 Trillion in debt, and that most Americans are either on some form of welfare or disability, and that they look around and notice they are the only ones still working?