PDA

View Full Version : Thank you obama...and dems..son's ins going up 28%

Soonerjeepman
12/18/2015, 05:58 PM
Tell me again how obamacare is suppose to go down for middle class? I guarantee ya I'm NOT in the over $250k group.

On top his deductible has gone fron 1500k to 6000k...2 years ago.

dwarthog
12/18/2015, 08:31 PM
Wait till you get to pay for "climate change" too...

REDREX
12/18/2015, 09:14 PM
Not to mention the interest on the new debt

BoulderSooner79
12/18/2015, 10:46 PM
You're welcome !

:cheerful:

Serenity Now
12/18/2015, 10:52 PM
I think, technically, it should be "#thanksobama".

REDREX
12/18/2015, 10:54 PM
I like "#Barackisanidiot"

champions77
12/19/2015, 11:25 AM
A failed system that was built on multiple lies to a naïve, functionally illiterate populace, is the only manner that it could ever be passed. If the ACA was not the most ill conceived legislation ever perpetuated on the American people, then show me one worse?

It's funny how the Main Stream Media is so forgiving of someone caught in multiple lies....as long as the person is a leftists politician. Meanwhile the feigned outrage at the lies of NBC's Brian Williams, as though they had some degree of a moral compass that would strictly forbid such an assault on the virtue of honesty, is beyond laughable. All the while they engage in deception of all types in their reporting, and not reporting, as we have seen in the last seven years when the Messiah's missteps, gaffs and lies were ignored, while the story of a 12 year old Mitt Romney being mean to a kid on the playground repeatedly made the evening news.

Shaping the minds of America...... the new mission statement of the MSM. You libs better thank them every day. How else could 20% of the population ever obtain the power they have today when 80% of the population does not like your message?

Soonerjeepman
12/19/2015, 03:49 PM
okay, Boulder, Serenity, 5-0..and any others...

AFTER ACA (obamacare) my son's ins went up 65%. I had to change coverage from a great policy I liked to a new one that had a deductible of 6000$ vs 1500 and the premium only went down $20 dollars a month.

Now I get to pay $186 vs $146...

so tell me...how can you defend obama on this ****. Seriously?

Don't pull the romeny care from Mass...HE DIDN'T PROMOTE THIS S%it, it was obama and his dem buttwipes

REDREX
12/19/2015, 07:04 PM
Obamacare is a poorly thoughout Gov't program----Nuff said

TheHumanAlphabet
12/20/2015, 03:29 AM
Anything run by the gov. Sucks excrement. You actually think the people who run indian health and the va could actually do better at obamacare?

Turd_Ferguson
12/20/2015, 09:04 AM
Anything run by the gov. Sucks excrement. You actually think the people who run indian health and the va could actually do better at obamacare?

Heh. Hillary made the comment last night, that if an R was voted into office, then the VA might possibly be privatized...as if that's a bad thing.

I think this was right around the time during the debate that she ran code brown, exit stage left.

olevetonahill
12/20/2015, 10:13 AM
Heh. Hillary made the comment last night, that if an R was voted into office, then the VA might possibly be privatized...as if that's a bad thing.

I think this was right around the time during the debate that she ran code brown, exit stage left.

Say what? I dint watch, what happened?

Turd_Ferguson
12/20/2015, 12:05 PM
Say what? I dint watch, what happened?

I figger she got a **** cramp.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-disappears-during-commercial-break-returns-to-debate-stage-late/

olevetonahill
12/20/2015, 12:28 PM
I figger she got a **** cramp.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hillary-clinton-disappears-during-commercial-break-returns-to-debate-stage-late/

So she did a Paterno huh? LOL

yermom
12/20/2015, 01:26 PM

It works so well with the prisons... That's where the real corruption starts. Do we really need another middle man to skim money off the top on an already expensive entitlement program?

Turd_Ferguson
12/20/2015, 01:54 PM
It works so well with the prisons... That's where the real corruption starts. Do we really need another middle man to skim money off the top on an already expensive entitlement program?

What about the prisons? I bet the pedo's/rapist/murderers/etc, get taken care of better than the Vets.

Hopefully, one of these days when you get older, you'll realize how ****ed up things get when the gov. gets their fingers into it.

olevetonahill
12/20/2015, 02:36 PM

nm

Turd_Ferguson
12/20/2015, 03:13 PM
nm

Would like to have seen that post. :D

REDREX
12/20/2015, 05:00 PM
It works so well with the prisons... That's where the real corruption starts. Do we really need another middle man to skim money off the top on an already expensive entitlement program?----Every Vet would be better off if somehow the VA was privatized or Vets were given vouchers-----Very few Gov't programs are run worse than the VA

olevetonahill
12/20/2015, 06:15 PM
----Every Vet would be better off if somehow the VA was privatized or Vets were given vouchers-----Very few Gov't programs are run worse than the VA

The VA of OLD i would agree, the last 20 years? I'd put it up against ANY Private program.
I have nothing but HIGH praise for the current system, Meds are accurate and for the most part delivered promptly, I see a Doc at least once a year, and have every test needed ran.
A simple precautionary Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Screening Done 2 weeks ago just as a precaution after i turned 65 showed a small aneurysm that they will now monitor every 6 months for the rest of my life.
Yup, I get almost as upset over folk dis'in My VA as I do my Country and my Flag :joyous:

yermom
12/20/2015, 08:50 PM
What about the prisons? I bet the pedo's/rapist/murderers/etc, get taken care of better than the Vets.

Hopefully, one of these days when you get older, you'll realize how ****ed up things get when the gov. gets their fingers into it.

It gets real messed up when the government contracts it out for someone else to do. The private prison lobby is responsible for a lot of the government/police overreach as they make more and more money for longer sentences so they push more mandatory sentences and other **** to make as much money as possible off of the taxpayers

Tear Down This Wall
12/21/2015, 12:02 PM
Obamacare is a poorly thoughout Gov't program----Nuff said

Is there a well thought out government program in existence?

By the way, if you are in Texas or Oklahoma, you can quote your own insurance for health, term life, homeowners, and auto here: www.uquotem.com. I got health insurance for my kids there, about $133 a month for each one.

Mookie91
12/26/2015, 08:19 PM
Tell me again how obamacare is suppose to go down for middle class? I guarantee ya I'm NOT in the over $250k group.

On top his deductible has gone fron 1500k to 6000k...2 years ago.

Even those of us who support National Healthcare know that Obamacare wasn't going to achieve what was required. I wonder in 20 years if he will admit he chose to get his legislation passed over fighting for legislation that would've had a better chance at being successful.

yermom
12/26/2015, 09:16 PM
Even those of us who support National Healthcare know that Obamacare wasn't going to achieve what was required. I wonder in 20 years if he will admit he chose to get his legislation passed over fighting for legislation that would've had a better chance at being successful.

Yep. Compromised a lot just to pass something to put his name on something

Mookie91
12/26/2015, 09:45 PM
Yep. Compromised a lot just to pass something to put his name on something

Unfortunately seems to be the business of washington