PDA

View Full Version : Thinking ahead to NCG...tixs

revelladee
12/18/2015, 11:46 AM
Whats the best way to get 2 tickets to the Championship game in Glendale?? Im planning /hoping for OU to be there....will OU be selling tickets to their fanbase after we win the orange bowl?? Never been to a NCG before....would make for a nice Christmas gift for the hubby :)) Im being very optimistic and sponetaneous :topsy_turvy:

cherokeebrewer
12/18/2015, 11:53 AM
I like your confidence! Boomer!!

Skysooner
12/19/2015, 06:38 PM
If you are going to be bringing 4 or more people, you should stay at this Home Away I am at in Glendale right now. Here for xmas.

soonercastor
12/20/2015, 11:25 AM
Teamtix would be perfect for you.

Basically you reserve the right (for a price) to get tickets at face value if your team makes it through to the CCG. So obviously if we lose you lose the money you spent on reserving tickets, but if we win you get tickets at face value (you wouldn't get face value if you wait until after the semi).

https://collegefootballplayoff.teamtix.com/markets/sports/college-fb/event/2016-national-championship?host=cfp

yermom
12/20/2015, 11:54 AM
What is face value?

BarbaraGordon
12/20/2015, 02:04 PM
What is face value?

The stadium is listing face value as starting at 450. :nightmare: :ambivalence: :nightmare:

For those of y'all considering Teamtix, you might want to read up on it first. Apparently it's pretty expensive once they add all the fees, and a bunch of fans got hosed last year when Teamtix overestimated the number of tickets they'd have available and couldn't honor the purchases.

Pride1Mom
12/21/2015, 03:54 PM
The Bowl committees sell the best seats to sponsors, that couldn't care less about the football teams or game. The true fans are given the worst seats in the house, and at a VERY limited number, which is why you will see so many empty seats at other bowls. Been there, done that. I would LOVE to go the NC, but my experiences have not warranted the costs......