PDA

View Full Version : Baker Mayfield, season video

SoonerDream
12/13/2015, 09:09 PM
I made another one, so I thought I would share it with you guys! Let me know what you think, and who I should do next.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzok9Ti6sZQ

Turd_Ferguson
12/13/2015, 09:24 PM
I like it. I like it a lot.

Soonerfan88
12/13/2015, 09:31 PM
Much appreciated as I can watch Baker highlights all day long and really like that you added all the media commentary, however I can't really understand all the commentary because of the background lyrics. Maybe in future videos use only instrumental music if you also have commentary?

SoonernAR
12/13/2015, 11:06 PM
Nice work!

BermudaSooner
12/14/2015, 02:22 PM
Great job. Awesome video. Thanks.

ouduckhunter
12/14/2015, 07:20 PM
This is really wonderful! I loved it, and that was a nice touch to show the dancing clips in the corner of the screen. Great job!

MiccoMacey
12/15/2015, 10:36 AM
Much appreciated as I can watch Baker highlights all day long and really like that you added all the media commentary, however I can't really understand all the commentary because of the background lyrics. Maybe in future videos use only instrumental music if you also have commentary?I'm just showing my age as well.

I wholeheartedly appreciate the video. But it was just a bit too much to listen to, with the rapping and the commentary.

Again, I don't want to sound unappreciative. Thanks for making these videos.

SoonerDream
12/15/2015, 03:39 PM
Yeah, thanks for the criticism! I'll try and sway away from intruding lyrics in the background and stick to minimal lyrics/instrumentals.

SoonerMarkVA
12/15/2015, 10:02 PM
Yeah, thanks for the criticism! I'll try and sway away from intruding lyrics in the background and stick to minimal lyrics/instrumentals.

I think songs with lyrics are fine, but they just need to be clearly in the background when there is also commentary, which needs to be a bit more prominent. Like there was one point where Stoops was talking about Mayfield having the respect of this team, and that audio level was right on for what the commentary should be.

That's a minor quibble, though. I've loved these videos you've made, and thanks for posting them!

BigTip
12/16/2015, 07:20 AM
I never get tired of watching the scramble in the Tulsa game resulting in the TD pass to Andrews.

Thanks for the effort. Fun stuff.

milesl
12/17/2015, 01:37 PM
You got skills !