PDA

View Full Version : Serial Season 2 to focus on Bowe Bergdhal

Serenity Now
12/10/2015, 11:11 AM
http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/12/10/serial_season_2_is_here_it_s_about_bowe_bergdahl.h tml

I was intrigued by Serial's first season. This should be interesting to follow.

olevetonahill
12/10/2015, 12:21 PM
Just the Afgan wars edition of Bobby Garwood.
****in Traitors

TheHumanAlphabet
12/10/2015, 01:45 PM
Please tell me why anyone would give a crap about a traitor?

olevetonahill
12/10/2015, 01:50 PM
Please tell me why anyone would we give a crap about a traitor?

Its "intriguing"
Pay tention LOL

TheHumanAlphabet
12/10/2015, 01:53 PM
Please tell me why anyone would give a crap about a NUTBAG traitor?

FIFM

Serenity Now
12/10/2015, 03:33 PM
Please tell me why anyone would give a crap about a traitor?

Maybe there's more to the story than what we presently know.

REDREX
12/10/2015, 03:55 PM
Maybe there's more to the story than what we presently know.---Like what? The trade was just another stupid move by Barack

TheHumanAlphabet
12/10/2015, 04:10 PM

Yeah, the nutbag likens himself to the fictional Jason Bourne...

FaninAma
12/10/2015, 04:46 PM

The only thing to about this story was that Obama needed an excuse to send 5 terrorists back to the ME from Gitmo. The ends justified the means. There has not been one fellow soldier in Bergdhal's unti that has come forward to corroborate what he has said about the unit he was serving in.

Even I am amazed at Obama's refusal to allow common sense or practacality to get in the way of his ideologic goals. The guy displays overt and easily identifiable symptoms of a significant narcissistic personality disorder. He is mentally unbalanced. My concern is whether or not he will be able to hold his mental stability together until he finishes his term in office. If there is another big national security or economic crisis I don't think he can.

olevetonahill
12/10/2015, 08:42 PM

Yea, Yall Pay Tention. SN aint trolled ya enough yet!
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53951756e4b00bb4cdae2705/t/55b84859e4b0f7f8803fb365/1438140505932/?format=original

TAFBSooner
12/11/2015, 10:32 AM
The only thing to about this story was that Obama needed an excuse to send 5 terrorists back to the ME from Gitmo. The ends justified the means. There has not been one fellow soldier in Bergdhal's unti that has come forward to corroborate what he has said about the unit he was serving in.

Even I am amazed at Obama's refusal to allow common sense or practacality to get in the way of his ideologic goals. The guy displays overt and easily identifiable symptoms of a significant narcissistic personality disorder. He is mentally unbalanced. My concern is whether or not he will be able to hold his mental stability together until he finishes his term in office. If there is another big national security or economic crisis I don't think he can.

Tell me about Donald Trump's mental stability.

olevetonahill
12/11/2015, 10:40 AM

There ya go, You Libs are all alike, Spin deflect and deny.

Tell Is Trump the Current Pres? No? then how can you compare him to oBOOmy ?

TAFBSooner
12/11/2015, 11:17 AM
There ya go, You Libs are all alike, Spin deflect and deny.

Tell Is Trump the Current Pres? No? then how can you compare him to oBOOmy ?

Last I heard Obama isn't standing for election next year. I don't see the importance, but true enough you all get to rag on him until 20 Jan 2017.

For the record, I don't see the signs of mental instability that Fan and others are claiming to see. I see an establishment president who has continued the trend of pulling more and more power into the presidency. That's bad enough.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/11/2015, 11:56 AM
Trump may have an ego, but he doesn't think he is Jason Bourne and he did not desert his post and aid and abet the enemy.

Serenity Now
12/11/2015, 12:28 PM
This is the only forum that I've ever been brought the name "Bowe Bergdhal". I really liked the Serial Season 1 and the phenomena that it was. It was great listening as I was working on a rent house about a year ago. Jay was the killer, just sayin'.

This guy may well be a deserter worthy of treating as such. I have no idea. I just thought it was interesting that they were tackling something completely different in season 2. Man, you guys have your panties way too tight.

Tear Down This Wall
12/11/2015, 02:26 PM
This is the only forum that I've ever been brought the name "Bowe Bergdhal". I really liked the Serial Season 1 and the phenomena that it was. It was great listening as I was working on a rent house about a year ago. Jay was the killer, just sayin'.

This guy may well be a deserter worthy of treating as such. I have no idea. I just thought it was interesting that they were tackling something completely different in season 2. Man, you guys have your panties way too tight.

Not interested until they hang him publicly for treason.

REDREX
12/11/2015, 02:34 PM
Not interested until they hang him publicly for treason.---That would draw huge ratings---lets do it

FaninAma
12/12/2015, 07:15 PM
I will if he gets elected POTUS.