PDA

View Full Version : SO now we find out that their were forces ready to go to Benghazi...

TheHumanAlphabet
12/9/2015, 01:14 PM
Ooooo "what difference does it make..." a lot, it appears... (http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/12/09/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack/?intcmp=hplnws)

Why she is not up for murder, I have no clue. Why anyone would vote for a murderess, I have no clue. Did not authorize a move by the Pentagon while it could have mattered... I see all the yard signs and commercials, they write themselves...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
12/9/2015, 05:40 PM
Look at all the criminal stuff her hubby has done and got away with. Democrats can do just about anything and pull it off.

Tear Down This Wall
12/9/2015, 06:14 PM
We already knew. Everyone already knew. Forget about it. The media will never hold her accountable. Neither will either party in D.C. It's all a show.

You really, honest to God, live in a country where she and Donald Trump will be the presidential candidates in a year. Let that sink in. Idiocracy wins.

REDREX
12/9/2015, 06:22 PM
How could anyone want that thing to be President

12/9/2015, 06:30 PM
How could anyone want that thing to be Presidentlargess, baby. Buy my vote, democrats!

FaninAma
12/10/2015, 11:43 AM
largess, baby. Buy my vote, democrats!

Buy my vote types, white guilt types, anti-Christian types, anti-western society types are all primary factions of the Democrat party coalition.

12/10/2015, 12:21 PM
Buy my vote types, white guilt types, anti-Christian types, anti-western society types are all primary factions of the Democrat party coalition.and, those folks, along with whatever voter fraud, got Bear reelected in 2012. Are they big and bad enough to vote Hillry in '16?

champions77
12/10/2015, 04:00 PM
This bunch has to be the most sinister, calculating, devious un unlawful Administration in US history. All because the Obama narrative prior to the 2012 elections was that Al Qaeda was a diminished foe, that the Obama Administration had brilliantly undermined and weakened Al Qaeda........ so vote for me.

So the video was a convenient lie, used as cover for the Administration, that there had to be a reason that Benghazi happened, outside of anything the Administration had control over. Now we know beyond any doubt that this lawless Administration, not wanting to bring any more attention to the fight waging at the compound, sacrificed American lives, when efforts could have and should have been made to rescue them. They were left to die terrible deaths, all sacrificed at the altar of the Obama Administration, intent on keeping themselves in control.

Damn, it used to be that a cover up like this one, where Americans died, was grounds for certain impeachment. And even today, if the Main Stream Media was in fact an objective, non-bias media, that did their job regardless of anyone's political affiliation, that an Obama could too be subject to the same standards. But no, they are much more inclined to check out the Mitt Romney beat up a kid in 6th grade, or that someone actually visited Bob Jones University, or that a Senator had three speeding tickets in five years. Those are the things this Media today chooses to focus on. That skewed, partisan "focus" gave us Barack Hussein Obama. And quite possible Hillary Clinton too.

You lefties out there must be proud.