PDA

View Full Version : great article on Coach K...the REAL one! BOOMER

Soonerjeepman
12/8/2015, 10:16 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25405785/oklahomas-lon-kruger-continues-to-be-one-of-basketballs-best-head-coaches

I am so impressed by his demeanor...and it shows through the team

hawaii 5-0
12/9/2015, 02:01 PM
Nice. Mahalo for the link.

5-0

Soonerjeepman
12/9/2015, 04:11 PM
can't remember..did u make it for the game? or going to the others around Christmas

hawaii 5-0
12/10/2015, 02:05 PM
can't remember..did u make it for the game? or going to the others around Christmas

Didn't even try hard. My guess is that it was military and their dependents only. It's hard to get onto any of the bases right now without authorization. That place was small and lots of empty seats. No A/C tho. I really liked the sound of the ball on the rim. A cool 'thunk'.
I'll try to go to their games here right before Christmas. The Stan Sheriff Center at Manoa is easy to get to as long as it's not rush hour. I don't think any of their games will be the quality of a Villanova tho. Still, seeing the Sooners live will be worth it. Interesting to see some of the newbies in action.

5-0

Soonerjeepman
12/10/2015, 02:19 PM
ah, yeah didn't think about the base thing.

Yeah, I'm liking the depth...it will pay off in March.

Be nice to come in undefeated against isu in Norman for the first Bg12 game....then ku. wow...

birddog
12/10/2015, 02:56 PM
Good read. Lon's the man. Great hire for a program that was average for a while.