PDA

View Full Version : White Guy In Canada Works His Butt Off To Pay Off Mortgage And...

Tear Down This Wall
12/3/2015, 05:06 PM
...predictably, is accused of white privilege:

http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/no-one-is-happy-for-the-man-who-paid-off-his-mortgage-in-3-years/

Others didn’t want to applaud another example of white privilege: “Yet another privileged white man bragging about how he ‘did it on his own.’ But did anyone notice how big his down payment was? Or the fact that he has a $75k+ full-time job?”

Yeah...what a fraud...saving and paying off debt by working multiple jobs. What a horrible person this guy must be.

Turd_Ferguson
12/3/2015, 05:11 PM
Why get multiple jobs when the dem's will give you other peeps money?

TAFBSooner
12/3/2015, 05:16 PM
...predictably, is accused of white privilege:

http://nypost.com/2015/12/03/no-one-is-happy-for-the-man-who-paid-off-his-mortgage-in-3-years/

Others didn’t want to applaud another example of white privilege: “Yet another privileged white man bragging about how he ‘did it on his own.’ But did anyone notice how big his down payment was? Or the fact that he has a $75k+ full-time job?”

Yeah...what a fraud...saving and paying off debt by working multiple jobs. What a horrible person this guy must be.

Who says that the recipients of white privilege are "horrible people?"

As he said, he might not do it the same way twice. Best of luck on his new, more-social, life.

Turd_Ferguson
12/3/2015, 05:24 PM
Who says that the recipients of white privilege are "horrible people?"

As he said, he might not do it the same way twice. Best of luck on his new, more-social, life.

So, tell me...do you have "white privilege"?

BoulderSooner79
12/3/2015, 06:43 PM

I'm spending your money right now. I mean, you do pay your taxes?

Turd_Ferguson
12/3/2015, 08:32 PM

No, you're not, and yes, I do.

Tear Down This Wall
12/4/2015, 11:50 AM

This guy is in Canada. Point understood, though. There are even more whites and less blacks and hispanics in Canada. As you can see, the mindset is no different: white guy has something we don't have, there's no way he earned it.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/4/2015, 12:11 PM
this "white priviledge" sh!t needs to stop! It doesn't exist, is made up and only serves to bash people who have a work ethic, are independent and to protect the takers of our society so the producers of the country are shamed from deriding these takers from society for their lard a$$ ways of life. Typical progressive/liberal BS at work.

Oh, and way to go dude! Good on ya! I will pay my house off in 12 years. I would hate to think what these stupid detractors would say to that...

BoulderSooner79
12/4/2015, 12:15 PM
You have to take into consideration that the comments sections that appear after online stories is a peek into the weakest minds on the planet. I sometimes read them to laugh, but end up weeping for humanity.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/4/2015, 12:18 PM
... but end up weeping for humanity.

^ This...

FaninAma
12/4/2015, 02:34 PM
Are you having a good time? If so I am glad somebody is enjoying them.

FaninAma
12/4/2015, 02:39 PM
This guy is in Canada. Point understood, though. There are even more whites and less blacks and hispanics in Canada. As you can see, the mindset is no different: white guy has something we don't have, there's no way he earned it.
So if they segregated the entire country into regions based on race and ethnicity and changed nothing else would the non-whites be happy or would they be clamoring to rejoin the white sections of the country in a few years?

Put another way, is there a mass exodus out of Western European cultures into African, Asian or Latin cultures? There may be but I would guess not.

TheHumanAlphabet
12/4/2015, 04:02 PM
I think we know the answer to that. Africa is a failed continent. They could have the most productive everything and be vacation paradises...The man is not keeping anyone down there anymore for some time and it is cesspool of corruption, graft and family greed. High crime rates, people live in compounds with razor wire or broken glass in the walls... yeah, a place I want to emulate...

Tear Down This Wall
12/4/2015, 04:32 PM
So if they segregated the entire country into regions based on race and ethnicity and changed nothing else would the non-whites be happy or would they be clamoring to rejoin the white sections of the country in a few years?

Put another way, is there a mass exodus out of Western European cultures into African, Asian or Latin cultures? There may be but I would gues not.

Here's an example of segregation:

In the Dallas-Fort Worth area, there a tens of thousands of Asians. Guess what? Many seem to congregate to certain neighborhoods in a few cities. And, guess what? They don't ever raise hell about what whites do.

They have pretty much revitalized Harry Hines Blvd, which 20-30 years ago was rife with drug dealers, strip joints, and prostitutes. Their kids make up about 30% of the student body at Plano West High School. They have breathed life into the Greenville/75 area of Richardson.

Down off of Royal in Dallas, they have their own banks.

The point is, while blacks continue to joust at the windmills of white privilege, immigrant groups are coming in here - ignoring whites, even segregating themselves from whites - and doing just fine.

The problem for blacks, is - as always - it comes down to hard work and study...and, the most vexing thing that Asians have in common with successful white: two parent families.

There is no drug epidemic among the Asians, out of wedlock births, high dropout rates among their children.

The complaining blacks will always be behind everyone else until they get their sh*t straight behind closed doors.

Turd_Ferguson
12/4/2015, 09:39 PM
^^^Great post.

You see it in almost every city. China town, Little Italy, Honky haven, The Barrio, Da Hood.

Soonerjeepman
12/7/2015, 01:07 PM
white privilege = hard work