PDA

View Full Version : Well, Well, Well

CowboyMRW
11/30/2015, 11:02 AM
It seems as if OleVet has got the best of me again. Gonna need that addy from you eventually.

Congrats guys, that game didn't go like I was hoping for sure. First blowout in Boone by OU in a really long time, and I was sad to see it happen Saturday when it counted.

We knew going into the season we couldn't run the ball and it finally caught up with us these last 2 games, as we never got to give our defense a break this entire season. I also would've preferred every play to be a jump ball to whoever Sanchez thought he was trying to cover as that was our only weapon, but it's over. Hopefully whoever interprets these tie breaker scenarios can maybe go ahead and let us have the Sugar against Florida. At least we travel better than Baylor and TCU.

Perine and Mixon looked really good and Baker made some things happen with his feet that hurt us. If anyone is going to beat Alabama, it's you guys so good luck in the CFP.

SoonerMarkVA
11/30/2015, 11:13 AM
At least the reindeer humper gave you something to talk about after the game. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

REDREX
11/30/2015, 11:28 AM
And as is always pointed out----No one cares about "Wrestlin"

CowboyMRW
11/30/2015, 11:30 AM
At least the reindeer humper gave you something to talk about after the game. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

Now I'm worried about our sheep

cherokeebrewer
11/30/2015, 11:40 AM

For being jealous?

CowboyMRW
11/30/2015, 11:45 AM
For being jealous?

Yea, we can't have any mutinies.

badger
11/30/2015, 11:53 AM
I hereby declare you to keep your avatar and sig line until OSU wins in basketball, which it won't so you please keep trolling the n00bs...

BUT CHANGE THAT 44 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS TO 45!!!!!! :D

SoonerMarkVA
11/30/2015, 12:17 PM

They're probably grateful for the break. :biggrin:

swardboy
11/30/2015, 12:20 PM
What.Was.That.Kid.Thinking?

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2015, 12:29 PM

No press is bad press ?

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 12:32 PM
4 years in a row Cowboy . Ye need to put the addy in yer book, Im ready to go for #5 LOL

Soonerjeepman
11/30/2015, 12:54 PM
actually went better than I expected.

Hopefully ALL the Big12 teams will win their bowls...yeah it's secish...but I still like to see them do well than other conf.

Pride1Mom
11/30/2015, 01:02 PM
To CowboyMRW: When OSU fills a stadium with 85,000+ fans to watch wrestling, let us know!!

CowboyMRW
11/30/2015, 01:33 PM
To CowboyMRW: When OSU fills a stadium with 85,000+ fans to watch wrestling, let us know!!

It's not 85k but...

Wrestling history was rewritten Saturday underneath sunny mid-November skies and unseasonably warm temperatures at Kinnick Stadium.

And along with the record-smashing attendance of 42,287 -- more than doubling the previous NCAA dual mark of 15,996 set by Penn State on Dec. 8, 2013.

When you're the best, people want to see it

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 01:48 PM
Just seems Ghey as hell to want to watch 2 sweaty fat guys grope each other,

birddog
11/30/2015, 01:55 PM
Im ok with the pokes dominatin the rasslin. Great fit for them

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 02:00 PM
Im ok with the pokes dominatin the rasslin. Great fit for them

Yup, I'll award em the Championship fer Deer rasslin :biggrin:

ouflak
11/30/2015, 02:00 PM
OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 45 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians, NCAA Record 47 Straight Wins

Cowboy, would you be willing to make a little wager concerning the playoffs? I propose that if OU is chosen for the playoff, you update your signature to reflect that atleast one Sooner has been Olympian. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Churchill_%28athlete%29) If we don't make the playoff, you keep your signature the same until OU-OSU next year. Deal?

FaninAma
11/30/2015, 02:28 PM
Edit: More information has been received making this point pointless.

badger
11/30/2015, 02:44 PM
if Dean were still around he would have banned his *** for using a signature like that in the first place.

It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go :)

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed :stunned:

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. :)

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 02:54 PM
It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go :)

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed :stunned:

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. :)

Yup, Dean was around full time when he started that sig.

badger
11/30/2015, 02:59 PM
Cowboy and another once-resident poke, NYC, also once saved me from OP.com wrath when I had a losing avatar that they mistakenly thought made fun of their OSU WBB plane crash deaths, so I just want to be clear to anyone that is not in on the joke that it is a joke.

Our Sooner football Olympian has in fact been pointed out to Cowboy before... in the midst of a lot of HOW DARE YOU COMPARE RASSLIN TO FOOTBALL RASSLIN SUCKS RAWRRRRRR

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 03:05 PM
Cowboy and another once-resident poke, NYC, also once saved me from OP.com wrath when I had a losing avatar that they mistakenly thought made fun of their OSU WBB plane crash deaths, so I just want to be clear to anyone that is not in on the joke that it is a joke.

Our Sooner football Olympian has in fact been pointed out to Cowboy before... in the midst of a lot of HOW DARE YOU COMPARE RASSLIN TO FOOTBALL RASSLIN SUCKS RAWRRRRRR

I remember NYCPoke Hella nice guy. wish he came around again.

rock on sooner
11/30/2015, 03:16 PM

He wasn't, at least with a "big" brain....

FaninAma
11/30/2015, 03:18 PM

Gotcha. Will amend posts accordingly. Couldn't you have simply made him wear a reindeer costume to the next televised OU-OSU game? Oh, you made hime do that, too. Nevermind

Okie35
11/30/2015, 05:13 PM
He wasn't, at least with a "big" brain....

Funny stuff

SoCalBigRed
11/30/2015, 06:05 PM
I love a well-played eat crow thread.

JLMSOONER
11/30/2015, 06:32 PM
[QUOTE=badger;5056792]It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go :)

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because
football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed :stunned:

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. :)[/QUOTE

Besides, it's hard to find a poke with a sense of humor.

olevetonahill
11/30/2015, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE=badger;5056792]It's a bet-losing avatar/sig that is meant to get people to attack him for trying to compare wrestling and football achievements, which is something the stereotypical Poke does, but the stereotypical Poke also doesn't hang out here, so there ya go :)

This bet was several years ago and it has been targeted and flamed ever since because
football isn't even an olympic sport, among other things listed :stunned:

but by all means, continue shaming our resident poke, because it's kind of funnier that way. :)[/QUOTE

Besides, it's hard to find a poke with a sense of humor.

But not hard to find one to laugh at
http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/reindeer-300x400.jpg

BB37
11/30/2015, 09:43 PM

He was thinking "Dude! I got on Sportscenter!!!"