PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Fan Already Hoping Baker Get's "Tweaked" During The Game

Judge Smails
11/24/2015, 01:06 AM
http://www.orangepower.com/threads/pretty-funny-listening-to-the-sooners-bicker.211040/

"Nobody act like I want anyone hurt, but I hope Ogbah gives him a little tweak this Saturday."

Stay classy Cowboy fans......

olevetonahill
11/24/2015, 01:20 AM
So another Sicem ?

SoonerForLife92
11/24/2015, 01:28 AM
Great effort to prove how stupid of a person you are with a single idiotic sentence that contradicts itself.

Crimson Kid
11/24/2015, 09:45 AM
"Boomer..... said" ↑
Very classy.

"OSU FAN"
Just like your D-player yelling F*#$ You at the Baylor fans after he is ejected for targeting, or your boy Striker yelling $%*# $&%@ at the Tennessee fans, or Mayfield and Striker yelling something about daddy at Baylor. You guys are just total class down there. Did Mixon tell the girl he bashed "Daddy's home" after he broke her jaw? Yes, I want to be just like UO, the new song has to be "Shoulda been a Gooner, shoulda learn to hit the ladies, did Miss Kitty cry when Joey hit her, did Old Marshal Dillon laugh when he hid the video? Shoulda been a Goon."

Love how they act like OSU players don't talk **** and are angels. I have one of these fans at work, not quite as bad but he's close.

Pride1Mom
11/24/2015, 10:09 AM
Why would anyone bother to read that garbage at Orange Power?

tycat947
11/24/2015, 10:33 AM

+1

champions77
11/24/2015, 11:17 AM
Sure some of our players have had a few moments they would like to do over, but nothing rises to the despicable behavior of their fans at their place in 2013. Cheerleaders attempting to trip our players, projectiles being thrown at our players from the stands, OU flag burning in the parking lot before the game.

Always said jealousy breeds contempt, so at least their is a reason they act like morons towards us.

I guess all of their rastling and golf championships just don't do it for them.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2015, 12:29 PM
We just need to beat their A$$...

I'd love for them to stop us, score first...be 0-7 at half, then we just open a can of whipa$$ on them in the 2nd half...THAT would be sweet.

SoonerMarkVA
11/24/2015, 01:24 PM

+1

+1

+1

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/24/2015, 02:56 PM

I'd love for them to stop us, score first...be 0-7 at half, then we just open a can of whipa$$ on them in the 2nd half...THAT would be sweet.not nearly as sweet as 34-3 at halftime, and a 55-6 final score.

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2015, 03:06 PM
not nearly as sweet as 34-3 at halftime, and a 55-6 final score.

true...I was going for the "Dr Pepper, we have a chance still" mode.

Jacie
11/24/2015, 03:57 PM

I'd love for them to stop us, score first...be 0-7 at half, then we just open a can of whipa$$ on them in the 2nd half...THAT would be sweet.

Please don't wish that one on us, some us are not so young . . .

Soonerjeepman
11/24/2015, 04:25 PM
Please don't wish that one on us, some us are not so young . . .

I'll be doubling up on my BP meds that day!

Judge Smails
11/24/2015, 05:52 PM

Screw that. I want total domination. 77-0.

KantoSooner
11/24/2015, 06:47 PM
Agree

Judge Smails
11/24/2015, 07:31 PM
"OSU FAN"
Just like your D-player yelling F*#$ You at the Baylor fans after he is ejected for targeting, or your boy Striker yelling $%*# $&%@ at the Tennessee fans, or Mayfield and Striker yelling something about daddy at Baylor. You guys are just total class down there. Did Mixon tell the girl he bashed "Daddy's home" after he broke her jaw? Yes, I want to be just like UO, the new song has to be "Shoulda been a Gooner, shoulda learn to hit the ladies, did Miss Kitty cry when Joey hit her, did Old Marshal Dillon laugh when he hid the video? Shoulda been a Goon."

This guy picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. Or screwing sheep.

11/24/2015, 07:36 PM
Please don't wish that one on us, some us are not so young . . .us behind orange aggy at halftime is a pretty miserable thought.

kenth68
11/24/2015, 10:28 PM
true...I was going for the "Dr Pepper, we have a chance still" mode.

I think I prefer dashing their dreams about 3-4 minutes left in the 1st quarter.

Skysooner
11/25/2015, 09:52 AM
They are also talking about how only "blue bloods" are allowed in the CFP. All they had to do was win their last 2 home games. They weren't top 4, because they haven't looked good playing.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/cfp-prediction-thread.211092/

SoonerMarkVA
11/25/2015, 10:11 AM
They are also talking about how only "blue bloods" are allowed in the CFP. All they had to do was win their last 2 home games. They weren't top 4, because they haven't looked good playing.

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/cfp-prediction-thread.211092/

Aggie is as aggie does.

I can't stand watching any Poke game played at Boone's Farm because of just that attitude. Any flag thrown against Poke, no matter how blatantly obvious, is met with a chorus of boos. Further, any time anything happens where no flag is thrown against the opponent (*especially* OU) again--chorus of boos. In their feeble minds, they are just constantly victims of contempt and disrespect and that's the only explanation for why they aren't currently in the middle of a 17-year undefeated streak.

stoopified
11/25/2015, 03:22 PM
What eats at the heart
of the Orange clad mob at T.Boone State is that Baylor exposed them for the frauds they are. The thing that makes me laugh is references to OU being THE LUCKIEST TEAM IN AMERICA based on us playing TCU without Boykin or Dotson.They apparently forget they got BEAT by the Bears with their second and third team qb ,also we p hysically beat up Baylor FOR them.......and they still lost.

Therealsouthsider
11/25/2015, 09:33 PM
....I hope there entire team gets syphilis from sheep humping....is that wrong?

ss

11/25/2015, 09:56 PM
....I hope there entire team gets syphilis from sheep humping....is that wrong?

ssIt would be wrong if said affliction has no adverse effects on those folks in this coming saturday's game between OU and Ewe know who.