PDA

View Full Version : Ezekiel Elliott

SoonerForLife92
11/21/2015, 09:11 PM
Talking bad about his coaching staff lol. I love it. Personally I'd sit him if you aren't going to the playoffs anyway. Talking crap about your coaches is less acceptable in college than as a professional in my opinion. If he wants to talk about this being his last home game, let him have fun on the bench for the rest of his collegiate games.

Side note: I know it wouldn't matter much and he would still get drafted high but if I was in Meyer's position that's what I would do. Also I've never liked him much regardless of his talent.

Jacie
11/21/2015, 09:54 PM
Mack Brown finds EE's post game comments to be very disappointing . . .

SoCalBigRed
11/21/2015, 09:54 PM
That dude, just straight up sold out the staff.

"You guys saw it. We were gashing them... then we never run it again..."

Since71ASooner4Life
11/21/2015, 10:05 PM
I'll give him the benefit of doubt that he let his emotions get the better of himself, and said some things he will regret. He'll wake up and realize his comments didn't help his draft stock either. He'll hurry up and make a public apology, or he's the second dumbest guy on earth (next to his teammate who threw away millions he'll never see again, and who also popped off after the game tonight)

SoonerForLife92
11/21/2015, 10:13 PM
I'll give him the benefit of doubt that he let his emotions get the better of himself, and said some things he will regret. He'll wake up and realize his comments didn't help his draft stock either. He'll hurry up and make a public apology, or he's the second dumbest guy on earth (next to his teammate who threw away millions he'll never see again, and who also popped off after the game tonight)

Haha can you really blame him for coming back though? He knew he needed more experience

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/22/2015, 12:53 AM
You think his post game actions tonight will have any impact in n his heisman chances?

Okie35
11/22/2015, 01:00 AM
You think his post game actions tonight will have any impact in n his heisman chances?

No but that game did and it may slightly hurt Ohio State recruiting

soonergirlNeugene
11/22/2015, 01:08 AM
Was thinking something similar. JT Barrett apparently not helping either.

BoulderSooner79
11/22/2015, 02:19 AM
He all but declared for the draft too. A couch might be a bit worried he would be a locker room problem.

King Crimson
11/22/2015, 08:06 AM
kinda weird for sure. not like he was questioning Kevin Steele....Urban has had some success. as much as i like to see tOSU and Meyer suffer a little (not proud of it, still think we were better than UF with Sam and a healthy DeMarco). doesn't reflect well on the program. Mack's comments were pretty classic....i almost felt bad for him.

kenth68
11/22/2015, 11:13 AM
He just came across as a spoiled brat. As a coach, would you want a guy who's going to take his toys and go home every time he doesn't get the ball as many times as he'd like?

Since71ASooner4Life
11/22/2015, 11:45 AM
Haha can you really blame him for coming back though? He knew he needed more experience

He wasn't 3rd string for no reason - I'm sure he'd played his way into that designation. But it appeared he'd caught magic those last three games, and was suddenly an NFL draft prospect. He wouldn't have been the first guy to show a flash of talent at QB position, and have someone willing to take a chance. Think Jamarcus Russell. I dont honestly remember where Jones was being projected by legitimate draft experts, but it seems that 1st or 2nd round was talked about, and that one contract is more money then he will ever see. I didn't see anything from him this year that tells me he's still considered a draft prospect.

Since71ASooner4Life
11/22/2015, 11:47 AM

I think Trever Knight's play last night might have had greater impact on Heisman voting.

Eielson
11/22/2015, 12:10 PM
That dude, just straight up sold out the staff.

"You guys saw it. We were gashing them... then we never run it again..."

He ran for 2.9 ypc.

Eielson
11/22/2015, 12:11 PM
I would bench him.

Jacie
11/22/2015, 03:09 PM
I spent some time today going through tOSU boards.

It seems the overwhelming majority of their fans agree with EE, and i am talking more than 90%, and are quite critical of their OC, I believe his name is Tim Beck in his first year with the buckeyes after holding a similar position at Nebraska.

There was also a lot of criticism of Meyer and comments that their O-line sucks big time.

Some of them expected to lose to MSU, being upset only in how they lost by not running EE more, and they are predicting a loss against UM.

Truly i was surprised by this. How many fanbases would give anything to have Urban Meyer run their program? At 11-1 after a National Championship, to see how upset they are with him was not what i expected.

bluedogok
11/22/2015, 04:48 PM
He just came across as a spoiled brat. As a coach, would you want a guy who's going to take his toys and go home every time he doesn't get the ball as many times as he'd like?
I would tell him he could watch the rest of the season from his couch at home...

bluedogok
11/22/2015, 04:49 PM
I spent some time today going through tOSU boards.

It seems the overwhelming majority of their fans agree with EE, and i am talking more than 90%, and are quite critical of their OC, I believe his name is Tim Beck in his first year with the buckeyes after holding a similar position at Nebraska.

There was also a lot of criticism of Meyer and comments that their O-line sucks big time.

Some of them expected to lose to MSU, being upset only in how they lost by not running EE more, and they are predicting a loss against UM.

Truly i was surprised by this. How many fanbases would give anything to have Urban Meyer run their program? At 11-1 after a National Championship, to see how upset they are with him was not what i expected.
Because they are even more delusional than UT fans. I think UT would trade coaches with them.