View Full Version : mighty sec OCC games

Soonerjeepman
11/21/2015, 04:37 PM
lol...
bama vs charleston southern
auburn vs Idaho...
florida vs florida atlantic (won in OT)
South carolina vs citidal (SC lost)

geeze...I'd think that would be a hit on the ol power rankings.

SoonerForLife92
11/21/2015, 04:40 PM
Alabama playing an fcs team in November, and no one saying anything negative about it, is a ****ing joke. Screw espn. Screw the committee. I can't wait to see all these teams who are "solid on both sides of the ball" play teams that will smoke them.

Oh and don't forget SC losing to... What was it... The Citadel? Wow.

swardboy
11/21/2015, 04:41 PM
Don't forget Florida/Florida Atlantic....Close game 20-14 for the powerful SEC Gators!

OH, I see you mentioned it. HEY, IT'S THE SEC, IT'S WORTH MENTIONING AGAIN!!

Soonerjeepman
11/21/2015, 04:42 PM
lol, yeah I had to edit..

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
11/21/2015, 04:43 PM
the citadel beating south carolina omg

Soonerjeepman
11/21/2015, 04:43 PM
Alabama playing an fcs team in November, and no one saying anything negative about it, is a ****ing joke. Screw espn. Screw the committee. I can't wait to see all these teams who are "solid on both sides of the ball" play teams that will smoke them.

Oh and don't forget SC losing to... What was it... The Citadel? Wow.

crap forgot them...guess so many GREAT games in the sec today I forgot that one! lol

SoonerForLife92
11/21/2015, 04:46 PM
Lol can't say I blame you

SoonerMarkVA
11/21/2015, 04:47 PM
lol...
bama vs charleston southern
auburn vs Idaho...
florida vs florida atlantic (won in OT)
South carolina vs citidal (SC lost)

geeze...I'd think that would be a hit on the ol power rankings.

That was just a mental let-down, knowing that double-super tough SEC game was coming next week. When you run the gauntlet that is the SEC, it's to be expected you'll have these bumps in the road. I mean, some of these games were really super early, too! - The "Committee"

BoulderSooner79
11/21/2015, 04:48 PM
I'll repost from another thread (more relevant here)

A cautionary tale:

Citadel beat South Carolina
Florida Atlantic took Florida to OT and the refs let the Gator DBs hold like crazy to preserve the win at the end.

This is why you don't want to schedule these power house OOC teams. Why risk a loss? SEC! SEC! :P :D

Soonerjeepman
11/21/2015, 05:12 PM
LOL...espn/sec network had Charleston South's ranking, 8th, on the screen. Seriously? I'm sure it's there way of "showing" the mighty sec is playing a "ranked" team today.

What a joke.

*yes, I know they are "ranked" but seriously...

Jacie
11/21/2015, 05:16 PM
Halftime of MSU @ OSU and after a break, ESPN is going to "explain" why today's SEC games were not as easy as the rest of us think.

BigTip
11/21/2015, 05:39 PM
Halftime of MSU @ OSU and after a break, ESPN is going to "explain" why today's SEC games were not as easy as the rest of us think.

Turns out because the bitecocks lost.

JLMSOONER
11/21/2015, 05:51 PM
Sparty giving the buckets all they want. Oops! All of their points.

JLMSOONER
11/21/2015, 06:37 PM
Sparty D playing well. If their O hadn't given up two turnovers to give tosu 14 points it would be dominate.

soonergirlNeugene
11/21/2015, 06:54 PM
ESPN was doing their best to talk up Charleston Southern this week. "Bama has yet to face an innovative spread option offense" etc etc

Soonerjeepman
11/21/2015, 07:38 PM
ESPN was doing their best to talk up Charleston Southern this week. "Bama has yet to face an innovative spread option offense" etc etc

makes me want to puke...

speaking...bu up in 4 plays

TAFBSooner
11/22/2015, 12:38 AM

Why does ESPN keep up with the SEC love in the face of all reason to the contrary?

Why does a dog lick its balls? Because it can.