PDA

View Full Version : 1st Visit to Stoolwater need Tailgating Advice

mikee likee
11/20/2015, 11:31 AM
We will be making the trek to Payne county for the game. I have no clue where to park or setup for Tailgating. Any advice on where OU people will be would be appreciated.

PS I will buy someone lots of beer for help...

Pride1Mom
11/20/2015, 12:03 PM
Just stay home and watch it on TV. The weather is going to be terrible....maybe similar to the "Ice Bowl". The Aggies are not very cordial to Sooner fans.

mikee likee
11/20/2015, 12:46 PM
Just stay home and watch it on TV. The weather is going to be terrible....maybe similar to the "Ice Bowl". The Aggies are not very cordial to Sooner fans.

Already have tickets and arctic clothing.

SoonerMarkVA
11/20/2015, 01:18 PM
Alls I can tell you is:

North 'til you smell it
East 'til you step in it.

badger
11/20/2015, 01:34 PM
1- Don't make eye contact or any type of contact with the locals.
2- Spend all money outside city limits. If you need food or gas, do it before or after Stillwater.
3- Remove all decals or any signs that you are not OSU from your vehicle.
4- Dress warmly; Weather Channel calling for 40 percent chance of rain/snow.
5- JUST STAY HOME

Skip 1-4 and just do 5.

Judge Smails
11/20/2015, 01:46 PM
Take a large umbrella.

I understand it sometimes rains turkey legs, snowballs and garbage on folks wearing Crimson.

champions77
11/20/2015, 02:38 PM
Also their cheerleaders seem to be fond of tripping our players when given a chance, and their fans like to set fire to OU flags in the parking lot as a way to "fire" themselves up before the contest.
They possess a rather acute inferiority complex coupled with a severe case of penis envy it seems. I guess the 84-18-7 Series record has a way of messing with ones "head".
All in all a rather sad collection of folks. You will be able to tell that when you witness them waving at someone on the opposite side of the stadium. The ones spanking the side of the stadium with paddles do not appear to be their brightest students if I had to guess.
Have fun!

Therealsouthsider
11/20/2015, 09:56 PM
....hand sanitizer

....really

....and get ready to hear the phrase gooner 752,000 times

ss

Flagstaffsooner
11/21/2015, 08:28 AM
Don't bend over.:distrust:

Pride1Mom
11/21/2015, 10:19 AM
I hope you didn't pay full price for the tickets. Maybe you can sell them before you go. We are not kidding about the weather forecast......

Judge Smails
11/21/2015, 05:54 PM
Also, if you have ANYTHING on your car that identifies you as a Sooner, you WILL be ticketed for some bull **** reason, even though every Pokey car around you is parked the same way..

Jason White's Third Knee
11/21/2015, 06:33 PM
I hate that place. I will be in close proximity which is rare. Last time I went I regretted it. Never again. I will watch osu's destruction on TV.

Bring some earplugs. Their fans are total dicks to us.